Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter five

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 456 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

I have made it into Hogwarts. Well I'm in the grounds. I know I said I would only write next when I got in but the place is swarming with Dementors. I guess Hogwarts has changed.

It makes me glad that I left the Death eaters. Yes I was scared and didn't want to face the consequences of a Death eater caught red-handed. A life-time in Azkaban is not one that is which to participate in, but there were other reasons, of which I have never told a single soul. Not only was I scared but the Dark Lord has weapons you could never wish to imagine, ways of torture you wouldn't dream up in your worst nightmares. I did not wish to be associated with such evil. When I joined I thought I would be ridding the world of mudblood scum and creating the magical revolution I never dreamed I would be torturing innocent witches and wizards in the process. I now know that the joining in the first place was a mistake. If anyone is reading this don't join. If I had never joined I wouldn't be in this mess. At least I got the chance to take a Horcrux.

When I get in the Castle, I'm not sure how I'm going to do that but when I do, I'm going to break Into Dippet's office and use the sword to destroy the horcrux, Which by the way has remained around my neck since I got it. I'm not going to take the sword, that would be too risky; using it in the office seems to be the best option. Assuming it's in Dippet's office. I'll just have to somehow distract him and be quick. I don't know if it will work but I have to try. If all fails I'm going to have to try and find the Chamber of Secrets. If I'm not dead.

I've been stealing food and water to survive but someone's help inside the castle I don't know what I'm going to do. It might just be easier to stay outside in hiding then move into the castle, but I would still have to get in to destroy the locket. Maybe the whole thing was a bad idea. Maybe I should turn myself in. I don't know what I should do but if I don't figure it out soon the Death Eaters will catch up with me and the locket will be back in the Dark Lords hands, and I have to avoid that at all cost. If that happens all of this would be pointless, Kreachers death would be pointless, putting my family's lives in danger would be pointless. Everything would be pointless.

R.A.B
Sign up to rate and review this story