Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter six

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 272 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

I'm running out of food. If I don't find some soon I shall surely starve to death. I also have to find something else urgently; this one may prove to be a little trickier. An ally. Without one I can't get in to Hogwarts and stay there, I'll have to stay in the forest, where I currently dwell, until I come up with a plan to break into Hogwarts temporarily.

I will need at least a day to use the sword on the locket and find out as much as I can about the chamber of secrets, in case the sword doesn't work.

It's going to prove more difficult to get inside Hogwarts though; I think I'm going to use the Dementors to my advantage. They are attracted to high emotions. The first thing I thought of Quidditch but that's never going to happen during this awful war. The only other thing I could think of that would get everyone, student, teacher and ghost, out if the castle is death. Well not death itself but a funeral . There's a tradition at Hogwarts that every living (and dead for that matter) soul must attent the funeral of a headmaster or headmistress. At the moment It's my only option. The only other thing I can think of is blowing up the side of the school but how would I do that? I know I will regret it but it's a small sacrifice to make for the rise of good over evil. As am I. I know it's wrong but what else can I do.

I'm going to kill Dippet.

R.A.B
Sign up to rate and review this story