Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter seven

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-21 - Updated: 2012-09-21 - 630 words

0Unrated
This is a longer one again! Now I’m back at school it might be a bit slower so I’m sorry if you have to wait a bit longer to find out the end. Also while I was in a partially boring lesson I had a good idea for another Harry Potter fanfic so keep an eye out for that. The reason this chapter took so long is I’m writing a Hetalia/Hunger games Fanfic so look out for that as well. Please read, review and enjoy! I don’t own anything other than the fanfic. Thanks, I’ll let you read now!

Dear Diary,
I’m going to send him a letter from the ‘ministry of magic’. I will attach it to the page in this page in the diary. I’m already regretting my plan to kill Dippet but I am planning to lure him into the forbidden forest and will kill him there. It’s the perfect crime, I will make it look like he’s been attacked by centaurs or some other creature that happens to be nearby. I will break in while the funeral is in process. If this does not work I have no idea what I will do.
I have been thinking and thinking about what else I can do but it’s my only option. If there was any other way, anything that I could possibly do it would be better than this but I have no choice. I need to get in the castle quickly and after all its only one death to prevent hundreds, possibly thousands.
As I have probably already hinted at I currently have residence in the forbidden forest and have a source of food. Unfortunately that source is from the gamekeepers hut just outside the forest. This wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t have a dog. The retched thing growls at me and once I’m sure I was heard.
There’s something else bugging me. I’m worried. I’m worried about my source of food, about Dippet, about the dark lord. Most of all I’m worried about the forest. It’s not safe! I’ve already been attacked by centaurs and I don’t think I could survive another attack. The last one left me bleeding, injured and weak. I have done my best to fix my injuries with magic but the nightmares still haught me when darkness falls, mixed in with the recurring dream about the death eaters which I do not wish to discuss. Even with my own diary.
Dippets funeral will be held outside Hogwarts in front of the lake, as tradition requires. So I will get in through the back of the school and into Dippets office that way. The thing is that’s the only problem, Dippets office. I will get the password out of him when I kill him but as soon as I do that the new headmaster could change it to something else; therefore I will not get in. Luckily though I spent my childhood in Hogwarts so I know where the office is. I have decided to use Sectumsempra to kill him, it’s a spell I learnt off Snape whilst I was a Death Eater therefore no one shall know what it was, and it can be manipulated to look like an animal, or a certain half-breed attack. They could of killed me easily so why not him?
But I must go get some more food as my supply is low
R.A.B
Oh, the letter will be in the form of the next chapter, which should be coming up pretty soon as It won’t be longer than a few lines so I have no excuse there!
Sign up to rate and review this story