Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter eight

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 181 words

0Unrated
This Chapter is simply because it needed to be done. Don’t be expecting anything good in this one it’s just the letter I mentioned in the previous chapter. I don’t own anything, read, review blah blah blah HERE YOU GO!

Dear Sir,

We are very sorry to inform you but we have some shocking news on the subject of he-who-must-not-be-named and have called an emergency meeting to discuss said information.

This is an entirely secret meeting but we wish for you to attend, we ask that you enter the forest outside of your school no later than 7 o clock on the Friday evening where we have arranged a Ministry of Magic official to take you to the meeting.

This meeting shall be top secret, please take measures to make sure you are not seen entering the forest or leaving at the end, please come alone. If information is leaked about this meeting lawful action will be taken.

We apologize for the short notice evil doesn’t wait for meetings,

Thank you for your time,

The Minster of Magic
Sign up to rate and review this story