Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Goes My Hero

“Guys, I’m really nervous.” Penina muttered, looking in the mirror. She was wearing a black dress that came down to her knees and black strappy high-heeled shoes “He wouldn’t tell me where we were going. What if we go to McDonalds or something? Do you think I should get changed?”

“No you look lovely, stay wearing that.” Daniel told her, giving her a hug “He’ll think that you look beautiful because you do look beautiful.”

“Thanks Daniel.” Penina smiled, tucking a strand of her brown hair behind her ear and breathing out “What if the date’s awful? What if he doesn’t like me as much as I like him? What if he turns out to be really mean?”

“You won’t know unless you go.” Raven said encouragingly “And you might have the best time in the world and end up getting married to him.”

“Oh god don’t talk about marriage, I might puke everywhere.” Penina put her head in her hands “Maybe I should just cancel on him.”

“You are not cancelling; he is the man of your dreams!” Maria yelled. There was a knock at the door to the tour bus “He’s here! Oh my god, you’re ready for this Penina! Remember that.”

“Yeah, I think I’m ready now.” Penina smiled.

“Good luck Penina!” Raven grinned and everyone hugged her.

She went downstairs and opened the door “Hey Frank.” She breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw he was wearing a shirt and tie.

“Wow, you look beautiful.” He smiled at her “Are you ready to go?”

Penina nodded and stepped off the bus. Frank took her hand “Where are we going?” She asked him.

“You’ll find out when we get there.” Frank laughed and Penina went bright red “You’ll like it, I promise.”

“Come on, can’t you give me a clue?” Penina begged but Frank just laughed again and shook his head.

“I told you, you’ll see when we get there.” Frank smiled at her.

He stopped by a car and opened the passenger’s seat for her “Where’d you get this car from?” Penina asked. It was black and really cool.

“I hired it for tonight. So we could have fun of course.” Penina grinned and sat down. Frank shut the door for her and got into the driver’s seat “Let’s go then!”

“Come on Frank, please, tell me where we’re going!”

“Of course not, that’d ruin the fun.” Frank laughed.

They talked on the way there about everything under the sun from guitars to their first words “Well here we are.” Frank said, getting out the car and opening Penina’s door for her.

“Where are we?” Penina asked, really confused.

“You’ll see, you’ll see, come on!” Frank took her hand and pulled her towards the building, acting like an excited little kid.

Penina laughed and Frank took her inside the building “Come on Frank, where are we?”

Frank flicked on a light switch and Penina laughed. They were in a large concert hall and Frank had put up banners saying ‘Our first date’ and pictures of him and Penina everywhere “You look really pretty on this one.” Frank told her, gesturing to one of the photos on the wall that had been taken at her photo shoot “Come on, before the food gets cold.”

“What?” Penina blinked and noticed a table and chairs for two. Frank pulled her chair out and Penina sat down.

Frank sat opposite her. A waiter came out and served them dinner “You went to way too much trouble for this.” Penina smiled and went bright red.

“It’s never too much trouble for you.” Frank laughed and took her hand across the table “I really like you Penina.”

“I really like you too Frankie.” Penina grinned and hid her face in her hands because she was so shy.

Frank got up, walked round the table and took her hands away from her face “You’re beautiful.” He told her and then kissed her gently.



[A/N] – This chapter ended there because my brother unplugged my laptop so we could plug in my video player and watch his baby video :)
Sign up to rate and review this story