Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > How Do U Get Here Under My Skin? (Motley Crue)

Part 17

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

Frankie finds brief comfort in Vince until things take a wrong turn and end in heartbreak and blood.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-11 - 1994 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey, hey, get off me, I'm trying to get some action with that girl over there!" Vince argued as he tried to push me off of him. "Vince...I want you," I said as I pressed myself against him. "Ohhh," Vince said, sounding turned on. "Well let's hit bathroom..." he said, I shook my head "Mmm no, how about my car?" I said, Vince laughed "Ooh I like that," he said. We went out to the car, making out along the way, and jumped in the backseat. Me and Vince were making out with passion, and I didn't even fucking care about Tommy, I just wanted to fuck Vince and give Tommy a taste of his own medicine. Vince ripped my clothes off in a hurry and took his dick out "Let's do this sugar," he said. He went in and started thrusting in and out. "Oooh harder Vince!" I said, spreading my legs wider, he thrust in deeper and licked his lips hungrily. We were making out while he was still in me when there was a crashing sound and all of a sudden we were covered in glass shards. I screamed and Vince jumped up "What the fuck?!" he yelled. I scrambled up, covering myself with my jacket "Holy fuck, someone threw a rock through the window," I said. Vince pulled on his pants quickly and jumped out of the car "Who the fuck did this?!" he yelled. No answer. "Wuss!" he yelled angrily, while Vince was yelling at the most likely long gone culprit, I was rushing to put my clothes back on when I felt a pain of the side of my head, I reached up and lightly touched it and when I looked at my hand again it was drenched in blood. I screamed, which got Vince to come running back "What?!" he shrieked, I turned to him and he gasped "Oh shit!" he screamed, panicked. I figured it had to be bad with the reaction from Vince, so I looked in the rearview mirror and my eyes widened. The entire right side of my face was covered in blood, and a had a large piece of glass stuck right in my temple. "Oh shit, we gotta get you to the hospital or something!" Vince said as he climbed in the front seat "No, Vince, no, the guys are gonna look for you, and I don't want them to know that...y'know." I protested, Vince looked back at me "Okay, fine, but you be safe," he said as he climbed out. I got in the front seat and drove away quickly to the nearest hospital. 
-Vince's POV-
What sick bastard could possibly do this?! Probably some drunk pussy who was bummed he wasn't getting any action...HOLY FUCK I JUST FUCKED FRANKIE!  What have I done? But she and Tommy are broken up...or are they? I don't know, but it felt so good, me inside of her, her screaming my name, ohh it was so good. I went back into the Whiskey to see if Tommy and Nikki were still there.
-Frankie's POV-
I drove to the hospital, head bleeding and hurting like crazy, crying viciously, and hands soaked in blood from wiping it out of my eyes. When I reached the hospital, I parked the car and stumbled out...things were starting to get blurry and I was getting dizzy, I stumbled through the doors and to the receptionist "Help...help...me," I gasped. She looked up and gasped slightly "Oh! Oh! We need help on level 1! We have a bleeding person, blood loss looks severe," she said into a phone. Seconds later nurses and doctors were coming out with a stretcher "Miss, can you hear me?" a nurse asked as she helped me on to the stretcher. I laid down "Y-yeah," I said as I shivered, it was cold all of a sudden. And the last thing I remember was the doctors and nurses standing over me, shouting orders. 
-Vince's POV-
Nikki was still at the bar, he said Tommy had left. I sat down next to him and sighed, I hoped Frankie was okay, it looked pretty bad, her injury that is. But she's probably okay, yeah, yeah totally.
-Nikki's POV-
Vince was acting weeeeiiiiiird......
-FF to the next morning, Frankie's POV-
I woke up in a hospital bed, in a hospital gown, my eyes adjusted to the blinding white lights and I looked around, it was a cold and lonely looking room. I sat up, my head throbbed "Oh, ow," I said as I laid back down. I started thinking about everything that happened yesterday, and where I would go next. I couldn't go back to Tommy, not after what both of us did...or should I say, what people both of us did. It would be too awkward, too much hidden emotion, too many answerless questions. I decided that I should just pack up and leave...well I couldn't exactly pack up...all my stuff was at the guys apartment! But I did know they'd be gone for a majority of today, because they'd be at the studio, so all I had to do was go there during that time period and pray they didn't come back while I was there. The room door opened, cutting off my thoughts, "Oh! You're awake! How do you feel?" the doctor asked while flipping through a chart "Um, my head hurts, but other than that I'm fine," I replied "Okay, good, that's good. And I just need to know your name and age, then we need to run some final tests, and then you'll be free to go," the doctor said as he clicked a pen. "Okay, oh, my name is Frankie Smith and I'm 22," I answered, the doctor looked up at me "I need your birth name," I shifted a little "It's Fran Smith," the doctor nodded "Okay, thank you, and the nurse will be in any minute to do some final tests okay?" I nodded back and waited for him to leave. When he was gone I shot up "Ow! Oh good lord!" I said as my head throbbed painfully, I stumbled out of bed and looked around the room for my clothes, which I couldn't find. I went into the bathroom to inspect the cut on my head, I looked in the mirror and grimaced as I saw a line of stitches, going from my temple to just below my eye, I wondered how I'd get them out, because they'd need to come out eventually. I also noticed how the glass narrowly missed my eye, like the cut went to the side of my eye, not directly in it. I came out of the bathroom and walked towards the door, I opened it and ran out, dodging people and nurses, I ran past the receptionist, and out the door. The sunlight was blindingly bright and I fell backwards, someone rushed up to me in attempt to help me but I jumped up before they could do anything. I tried to remember where I parked my car, but it slipped my mind. I wandered around, ducking behind stuff when people came around, then I finally found my car...but I didn't have the keys 'Fuck' I thought to myself. I looked around to make sure no one was looking and I threw a stone at the window, it shattered and made a small hole "Ugh! Fuck this!" I yelled out loud and I raised my hand and punched through the window, I unlocked the door, swept the glass off my seat, and jumped in. Then I remembered something else...I needed the damn keys to start the car! I sighed angrily and got out of the car and walked back into the hospital, it was useless, I needed my clothes, the keys, shoes, the stitches would need to come out eventually, and I had just accumulated more small, yet nasty cuts on my right hand. I sighed as the nurse lead me back to the same room and pulled shards of glass out of my hand.
-Tommy's POV-
I woke up this morning, confused. Then I remembered...Frankie wasn't here. Suddenly the bed felt huge and cold, I rubbed the space where'd she'd usually be, it was cold. Then I remembered last night...it was blurry, 'cause I was pretty drunk and high...but I remember throwing something...I remember glass shattering...I remembered screaming...two people...but that's it. I got out of bed and started to get dressed, Frankie's clothes were still in my drawers. I picked up her favorite leather miniskirt and smirked, she looked so sexy in that. I put it back in the drawer and started to walk out of the room, when I tripped "Ow! Fuck!" I yelled as I turned to see what I'd tripped on...it was a pair of Frankie's heels. Good god why is there all these things to remind me of her?! I can't take it! I mean...where the fuck is she now? I didn't even think of that! I hope she's okay.
-Nikki's POV-
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T FRANKIE HERE?! What have I done?! And these damn mexicans! Get out of here! Oh my gosh they're coming for me! Space aliens! Help!
-Vince's POV-
I left the apartment early to go check the nearest hospital and see if Frankie was there. "Ah, yeah, um, do you have a patient named Frankie Smith here?" I asked the lady at the front desk, she checked her notes and shook her head "No, we don't have a patient with that name, sorry," I sighed, then remembered something "Oh, wait, she might be in her by her regular...um, birth name...I think it's Fran. Fran Smith?". The lady checked her list again "Oh, yes, she's in room 69 of this floor,". I nodded and walked in the direction of the room. When I found it, I debated if I should knock or just walk right in. I decided to just walk right in "Hey? Frankie?"
-Tommy's POV-
Damn it, where's Vince? I thought maybe he'd remember what the fuck happened last night. Nikki won't be any help, he's stoned out of his mind. "Fuck it Nikki there are no aliens!!" I screeched when he attempted to throw a blanket over me to 'protect' me from the 'aliens'. He looked kinda hurt, but I was busy.
-Frankie's POV-
When Vince walked in I was shocked. How did he find me? Why did he come? Did the guys know what happened? "I brought you some flowers," he finally said after a few minutes of awkward silence. I smiled "Oh Vince, you didn't have to," Vince shook his head "No,no, I'm the reason you got hurt," I frowned "No,no Vince, what...why do you think that?". Vince groaned loudly in frustration "Because we were in the damn car, fucking! And do you know why we were fucking? Cause you and T-Bone broke up! And y'know why you and T-Bone broke up? Cause Nikki touched your ass, which lead to truths coming out! And y'know why Nikki touched your ass? Cause I fucking kissed you, and that made Nikki think he could do whatever the hell he wants with you!! SO THAT'S WHY IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT OKAY?!?!". Vince looked furious, and I wasn't sure if it was for me or himself. Tears formed in my eyes, "Vince..." I said as I reached out to him, he moved away "No, I can't. Goodbye Frankie...," and he ran out, slamming the door behind him. I started quietly sobbing and I realized that I really had to leave. I'd caused the guys, all of them, too much pain. I really hope I didn't mess up their friendship...Motley Crüe is an amazing band and I hope they become successful. As for me...I don't know where I'm going.  
Sign up to rate and review this story