Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Evil Babysitters Club

Chapter 10 A Disney Princess Unites

by orieo82 0 reviews

Rapunzel from Tangled is joining in on the fun and that makes the story villians a million to one

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-12-19 - Updated: 2012-12-19 - 2687 words

0Unrated
Lizzie II giggled seeing she made a boy a Platypuss and she was about to show another one why she never got boyfriends.
Lizzie II(Dressing in a huge nightgown) Welllllllll I guess nows a better time than any to show off my body and show Tyler what dating me really means.
Tyler was still stuck in Lizzie II's dreamworld and she knew she had him right where she wanted him thanks to her flirting.
Lizzie II: Now let's see how Tyler likes the new and improved me who just so happens to be indestructable and nows his deepest, darkest, fears ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa.
Tyler swung his legs back and forth on Lizzie II's bed not noticing the room closing in around him becoming an elevator which was one of his biggest fears Claustrophobia.
Lizzie II(Cackling) Time for me to up my game a little more.
Tyler suddenly started hyperventilating looking around and seeing he was in an elevator with Lizzie II cackling triumphantly on a screen in front of him.
Lizzie II: Our next stop is going to be the hundredth floor so sit tight, relax, and scream your tiny, little heart out.
Tyler(Gulping) H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Hundredth floor? I-I-I-I-I-I-I didn't even know an elevator had a h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hundredth floor.
Lizzie II(Cackling) They don't but mine does and it looks as if the elevator is getting teeny tiny you scaredy cat.
Tyler screamed as the walls became smaller and Lizzie II snickered having all the control of the nightmare in her hands.
Lizzie II(Screaming with glee) I brought you into a false sense of security and now you will suffer the consequences.
Tyler closed his eyes trying to get rid of his fears a trick his mom taught him.
Lizzie II(Wiggling her fingers) There's more than one way to scare the daylights out of you.
Tyler felt something furry next to him and when he opened his eyes he screamed seeing a ginormous dog next to him.
Lizzie II: Meet Sasha my puppy she just couldn't wait to meet you since you're scwared of a sweetie wittle puppy.
Tyler(Pointing at Sasha) You call this little?
Lizzie II(Giggling) Uhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhh I've seen bigger.
Tyler gulped as Sasha growled at him and Lizzie II giggled seeing Tyler frightened of a dog.
Lizzie II(Beaming) I know your deepest, darkest, hole in your soul fears Tyler. Now you have to face every one of them.
Tyler(Banging on the elevator door) PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE LET ME OUT OF HERE NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.
Lizzie II(Sneering) Your call scaredy pants Sasha's bored with you anyway.
Lizzie II opened the doors and Tyler stepped from the elevator slowly wondering if Lizzie II actually knew his deepest, darkest, hole in your soul fears.
Lizzie II(Raising her arms in triumph) Time to up my game just a bit.
Lizzie II cackled as the nightmare world became a world of Gummy Bears and little did Tyler know he was going to be one of them.
Lizzie II(Smacking her lips) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM another one to add to my collection.
Tyler(Drooling) MMMMMMMMM now this is more like it.
LIzzie II(Reading a list) Being eaten by a Devine check and check.
Tyler(Licking a gummy bear) MMMMMMMMM green apple my favorite.
Lizzie II(Giggling) Really blue raspberry is mine.
Tyler(Gulping) What-exactly-am-I-doing-here?
LIzzie II(Shrieking with laughter) BEING EATEN BY A DEVINE OF COURSE.
Tyler(Shrieking) How-did-you-know-that-scared-me-the-most?
Lizzie II(Handing Tyler a list) Well you know what they say Mama knows best and I'm defintely Lizzie Devine's saughter because my mom has a list just like this one for older people.
Tyler(Running off) To eat me you have to catch me first slowpoke.
Lizzie II(Wiggling her fingers) Not a problem and FYI these aren't gummy bears they were people before I doused them in my gummy concoction.
Tyler screamed as blue jelly molded onto him and Lizzie II cackled walking up to him.
Lizzie II(Tisking Tyler) You fell for the oldest trick in the book a flirty, giggly, fat girl who just wants to eat gummy people and guess who just volunteered?
Tyler(Gasping) Wait-you-have-to-give-me-one-more-chance-to-escape.
Lizzie II(Beaming) Fine if you can get out of this sticky situation in T minus three seconds then I'll let you go.
Tyler screamed his last scream as the gummy substance took him and Lizzie II laughed triumphantly and took a chomp out of Tylers feet.
Lizzie II: Looks like you aren't going anywhere quick Ty because I just ate your feet he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
Lizzie II opened wide and swallowed Tyler whole rubbing her stomach with Tyler screaming in it.
Lizzie II(Chuckling) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa guess who just became more powerful than any nightmare monster this side of dreamland.
A door appeared in Lizzie II's dreamland and she skipped off opening the door and going back to her bedroom.
Lizzie II(Wiggling her butt) And guess who's not wearing any undies?
Lizzie II cackled knowing how to get even with other boys and Lizzie giggled knowing she was going to gain another mouth to feed but she was satasfied because her daughter was learning the ways of nightmare giving.
Another boy moaned as Lizzie II brought him to a boiler room where Lizzie used to take her victims before she just flat out butchered them in their dreams.
Boy(Gulping) H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Hello i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is a-a-a-a-a-a-a-anyone h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-here?
Lizzie II(Stepping from the shadows) Sure is and you just became the luckiest boy ever because I'm not going to kill you.
Boy(Trying to run) I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I know w-w-w-w-w-w-who y-y-y-y-y-you a-a-a-a-a-a-are and I was told by my big brother Tyler t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to r-r-r-r-r-r-r-run f-f-f-f-f-from you.
Lizzie II(Grabbing the boys shirt) Tyler met his end and so will you but you're not going to die.
Lizzie(Smirking) You made fun of my size when we were in school and now it's time you learned your lesson.
Lizzie II(Squeezing the boy tight) You-are-going-to-be-the-cutest-newborn-girl-baby-ever.
Boy(Gulping) Did you say girl baby?
Lizzie II(Nodding) Newborn baby girl so what do you have to say to that?
The boy was gone and both the Devine's grinned knowing it was going to take both of them to get this boy back in custody.
Lizzie(Stretching her arms) I'll work my magic and you work that behind you love to work so well.
Lizzie II(Lifting her giant nightgown) already done mama and boy is this boy in for a long funless night.
The boy found the exit to the world but as soon as he reached it Lizzie II's butt plugged it up.
Lizzie II(Beaming) My booties the biggest in this world and nobody has anything on it.
Lizzie(Walking up to the boy) John you know your parents don't treat you right, they make you stay alone with two bullying siblings, they forget the most important dates ever, and they tell you they wish you were never born.
John the boy Lizzie and Lizzie II targetted wept as Lizzie held him close.
John: Will you treat me better than they do?
Lizzie(Kissing his cheeks) You bet now dry those tears and let me show you your nursery.
John shrugged and allowed Lizzie to show him to a room decorated with all the Disney Princess's including Merida the newest Disney Princess and John smiled.
John: I guess being guarded by the Disney Princess's isn't so bad I mean Rapunzel has that long hair that can choke anyone who trys to hurt me.
Lizzie(Grinning) And the coolest thing is that you're going to be so obsessed by these Princess's that they will literally come to life if you ever feel threatened, lonely, or feel like you need a friend.
John(Touching a picture of Rapunzel) Really?
Lizzie(Nodding) See you're a baby and you have a huge imagination just like your mama and your sissy.
Lizzie II: And those princess's will also be your nightmare powers you can become any one of them.
John: Any one of them?
Lizzie(Nodding) So let's get you fed and ready for bed where these princess's will meet you for the first time.
John allowed Lizzie to lead him downstairs and place him in a highchair.
Lizzie(Making airplane noises) Open wide sweetie pie.
John opened his mouth and he allowed Lizzie to feed him as he shrank but he didn't care because he had all the Disney Princess's on his side now.
Lizzie(Patting John's head) Clean plate good job sweetie. it's nice to know you have the appetite of a Devine.
John burped as Lizzie and Lizzie II giggled knowing he also had the manners of a Devine.
Lizzie(Shoving a bottle into John's mouth) Bedtime munchie poo and that's where your imagination really shines.
Lizzie II(Kissing John's forehead) Night little sister see you tomorrow.
Lizzie Morrow I like it and that's the name you go by now Morrow.
John giggled growing a full head of brown hair in pigtails, braces, glasses, a bigger stomach, and a fatter butt his new wardrobe a Tangled nightgown with Rapunzel on the front holding a frying pan and pink slippers to match.
Lizzie(Placing John in his crib and kissing him) Sleep tight Morrow mama will see you tomorrow.
John yawned and slowly closed his eyes letting his mobile of A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes lull him to sleep.
In John's dreamworld Rapunzel was waiting her frying pan at the ready just like the picture on his nightgown and John giggled a girly giggle.
Rapunzel(Smirking) And you must be the baby girl I'm supposed to protect.
John as Morrow nodded and Rapunzel giggled seeing John was going to need a lot of self esteem help for the way he looked now.
Rapunzel(Taking Morrow's hand) Well let us explore this land and see if anybody dares to pick on you.
Morrow's eyes were evil slits as she searched and Rapunzel smirked searching the same way Morrow was until a boy fell into the world and John as Morrow knew this boy as his older brother and reason for him being so depressed as a boy.
John's POV: Rapunzel he's my older brother and he hurt me so much when I was a boy so if you can think of any way to hurt him do it.
Rapunzel(Sneering) Well, well, well looks like I have my first fare of the night.
Boy: Uhh aren't you a Disney created character?
Rapunzel: Yea so what if I am.
John's POV: He said you were a pussy because you cried about being locked away in the highest tower of the largest castle and he could handle it better than you.
Rapunzel(Grabbing the boy) Is that right?
John's POV: I think making him your daughter may be just the thing he needs.
Rapunzel(Cackling) Welllllllll after losing Flynn to the no word I think having a daughter could be fun.
Boy(Confused) Uhh wait what did you just say?
Rapunzel(Throwing the boy to the floor) I said shut it if you know what's good for you boy.
John's POV: You having a newborn would be better because then I'd have someone to play with.
Rapunzel(Grabbing a diaper bag) All right you little runt of a bully time for us to bond as mother and daughter and FYI you will be locked away just like me beautiful.
Boy(Gulping) You're-locking-me-away-in-the-highest-tower-of-the-largest-castle?
Rapunzel(Beaming) You bet because it builds character and silky, soft, blonde hair that will be longer than anything.
Boy(Begging Rapunzel) Please, please, please, pppllleeeaaassseee don't turn me into another you.
Rapunzel(Putting her ear to John) Hold on let me consult my master.
Boy: Your master is a baby?
Rapunzel(Raising her frying pan) Yea you got a problem with that?
Boy(Flinching) No I was just asking.
Rapunzel: That's what I thought and FYI the baby used to be your brother so good luck getting in his good graces.
Boy: How did my brother become a geeky looking baby?
Rapunzel hit the boy with the pan and he fell to the ground as she beamed listening for more instructions from John.
John's POV: Look in the diaper bag and you'll find your wardrobe, diapers, binkies, and a ratty blanket that was your's as a baby.
Rapunzel(Sneering and going through the diaper bag) Boy you thought of everything haven't you?
John's POV: Wait for him to wake up I wanna see his pain of being the newest and smallest Disney Princess.
Rapunzel(Waving her slippers under the boy's nose) Wakey wakey eggs and bakey Kenith Walsh.
Kenith moaned due to the smell of Rapunzel's slippers and she cackled looking down at him.
Rapunzel(Pinning Keneth to the ground) Soooooooooooo another good thing about being locked away in a tower is you always have time to work on your biceps.
Rapunzel's muscle's bulged and so did her chest a trick she had thanks to John knowing Kenith could resist breast of anyone.
Rapunzel(Looking at her chest) Oops I guess my breasts got too big for this dress now I need a new one.
John's POV: Undress in front of him he'll love that Rapunzel.
Rapunzel(Taking her dress off) Ahhhhhhhh much better now let's see how that chest situation is going.
Rapunzel's satin purple bra flittered to the ground and we see her breasts are huge and Kenith screamed knowing soon he couldn't resist Rapunzel's body.
Kenith: Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry I hurt you John but please don't make her undress in front of me or make me her little girl.
John's POV: Take your underwear off Rapunzel he'll never be able to resist you if you do that.
Rapunzel(Taking her underwear off) There now what do you think Kenith? The last girl body you'll see before you become a female yourself.
Kenith got a stupid look on his face as we see Rapunzel's vagina had blonde pubes and she beamed seeing Kenith mesmerized by her.
Rapunzel: As we can plainly see my Disney contract is cancelled and now my little girl will carry the Disney torch so good luck with that.
John's POV: Dress him in your PJ's Rapunzel and then I get to see him become small, lonely, and girly.
Rapunzel grabbed a diaper putting it on a dazed Kenith and his butt and legs grew smaller as Rapunzel beamed throwing a purple satin nightgown on him and his whole upper and mid section became smaller.
Rapunzel(Grabbing small purple slippers) Stretchier than stretchy and they can become any size so good luck them not fitting you.
Rapunzel forced the slippers on Kenith's feet and they became smaller with Rapunzel cackling triumphantly while Kenith came out of his daze of Rapunzel.
Rapunzel(Beaming and handing Kenith a contract) Welcome to Disney Kenith and I know you'll be a great princess just like Mama was when I was a Disney Princess.
Kenith gulped at Rapunzel's size and her shadow covered him as Kenith grew scared.
Rapunzel(Smoothing Kenith's nightgown out) See it's mommy and soon you'll have nightgown's of your own too.
Kenith(Jumping up at Rapunzel) Youll-never-get-away-with-this-you-make-believe-princess.
Rapunzel(Beaming) Make believe queen actually Sweet Cheeks. You're the make believe Princess thanks to your meany ways to your brother.
Morrow was placed on the ground as Kenith found himself trying to fight baby urges.
Rapunzel(Pixking Kenith up) Time for you to meet the room you said made me a pussy and will turn you into the strong willed, tough as nails, long blonde haired person I am today.
Kenith was tossed into a dungeon room and Rapunzel giggled locking the door and he let the urges take him turning him into a baby Rapunzel looking just like her.
Rapunzel(Turning the room into Kenith's nursery) I hope he can handle being locked in there as much as I was he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
What happens next to Kenith read part 11 Locked In The Highest Tower Of The Largest Castle and reply to part 10.
Sign up to rate and review this story