Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Evil Babysitters Club

Chapter 11 Concocting A Bully Repellent

by orieo82 0 reviews

Scientist sisters concoct a potion to help rid themselves of bullies

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-06-05 - 3531 words

0Unrated
Kenneth yawned and slowly opened his eyes hoping last night was a dream until he saw himself fitted into a Tangled nightgown a diaper, and slippers.
Rapunzel(Opening the door sneering) Looks like someone's ready for breakfast.
Rapunzel removed her bra knowing Kenneth was obsessed with breasts and then forced him under her dress breast feeding him.
Rapunzel(Giggling) After this I'll get you in a pretty dress and then the rest of the day is yours to do what you like with me I slept a lot being in here but it's up to you.
Kenneth moaned reaching for Rapunzel who sneered down at him kicking him onto the ground and locking him in just like her stepmother used to do to her.
Rapunzel(Jingling the keys) You best start straightening up and sucking up because I am the only exit out of here now.
Kenneth started crying as a binkie and a blanket were shoved to him by a slat in the door.
Rapunzel: Moaning, crying, and whining doesn't work with me just cuteness which every girl has so you know bone up on it kiddo.
Kenneth crawled to the blanket and binkie to find spiders crawling around him.
Rapunzel(Looking at her watch) Looks like Morrow's nap time and that means me or another Disney Princess is joining her in dreamland.
Kenneth squealed as the spiders climbed on him and Rapunzel cackled walking off leaving Kenneth’s squeal in her wake.
Kenneth’s POV: I need to convince John to change me back.
A TV appeared in the room and we see John/Morrow in the water Ariel The Little Mermaid guarding him.
Rapunzel(Chuckling) Looks like he just gave me more time to torture my little girl.
Kenneth shook his head no as Rapunzel nodded cackling and walking in with a birthday cake.
Rapunzel(Humming happy birthday) Well make a wish and see if it comes true sweet pea.
Kenneth closed his eyes and focused hard hoping his wish of getting rid of Rapunzel would come true and she grinned demonically knowing it wouldn't.
Rapunzel POV: It'll take more than wishes to save your diaper rashed butt.
Kenneth blew the candle out seeing Rapunzel beaming pushing him back into the room with a burnt cake.
Rapunzel(Cackling) You'll come to find that burnt cake is better than nothing which is the same thing I was told at your age.
Kenneth whined as a glass of water also met him Rapunzel giggling walking away ignoring his moans for attention.
Rapunzel: Once he's totally gone I'll be sure to give him all the attention a Disney Princess deserves which is a lot.
Rapunzel cackled as back on the beach Morrow and Ariel had plans for a boy Ariel hated because Morrow also hated him.
______________________________________________________________________________
Morrow grew a purple mermaid tail and Ariel led Morrow in the water through an underwater palace mermaid and mermen greeting the queen of this palace Ariel and her princess in dreams Morrow.
Ariel(Looking into a crystal ball) Soooooooooo how do we get Mr. Pep Pills to fall asleep?
Morrow shook her tail fin a green smoke evaporating into the ball and the boy on the other side yawned drawing pictures seeing he thought this would be the best way to keep him awake.
Boy(Yawning) Red hair, green tail fin, red lips, purple seashell bra, and a name Ariel seems the best.
The boy decorated his comic book with Ariel on the cover a sneer on her face the boy not seeing Princess Morrow join Ariel on the cover.
Boy(Chugging Red Bull) This stuff seems to be losing its taste and its effects real quick.
Ariel(Cackling) 3-2-1 and now it's my turn to show this boy my true powers the powers of a Super Villain in a comic book with Princess Morrow as my sidekick.
The boy's eyes became heavy as Morrow burped green smoke into the ball then she held her head the boy evaporating into the comic book with Ariel and Morrow following him.
Ariel(Turning her fin into a green dress) He forgets to see that once I married Prince Eric I became human as well as a mermaid.
Boy(Rubbing his eyes) Where am I?
Ariel(Ruffling Morrow's hair) This little one's nightmare world which also happens to be your comic book.
Boy(Looking at Morrow) Wait that's the girl I pushed off her trike earlier today.
Ariel(Kissing Morrow's band aids) Yeaaaaaa and she got tons of boo boos.
Morrow whimpered as the boy grew into a cape and skin tight super suit his powers in his book being elasticity.
Boy(Slapping Morrow) Toughen up you baby maybe if you weren't such a wimp you wouldn't be an easy target.
Morrow closed her eyes and Rapunzel, Merida, and Jessie from Toy Story joined her dream with a ginormous Ariel cackling deeply down at the boy.
Ariel(Grabbing the boy) Soooooooooo what should we do with you?
Rapunzel(Questionable look) Hmmmmmmmmm my baby could use a companion I mean I had Pastel.
Morrow(Pointing at the boy) Ou e Punzels roblem ow.
Rapunzel(Sneering) Luckily I speak baby and she said you be Rapunzel's problem now.
Ariel(Staring down at her prey) That's what it sounded like to me.
Rapunzel(Snatching the boy) Nowwwwwwww let's see what creature my daughter has planned for you to be.
Merida(Grabbing an arrow) And I'm a crack shot at this so running is off limits.
Boy(Trying to squirm out of Ariel's grip) Aren't I supposed to be the only one with powers here?
Ariel(Sneering) It seems Morrow didn't find that fair and with her being so young her imagination is the limit.
Morrow(Shaking her head) No air no air ou an't be he nly one ith owers eakling boy.
Rapunzel: Translation no fair no fair you can't be the only one with powers weakling boy.
Boy: Sure I can I created this world within my comic book and it seems only fair I get to be the only one with powers.
Ariel(Chuckling) Not even a good power at that. I mean what can elasticity do for you?
Rapunzel(Giggling) Maybe his anger can only be stretched so thin.
Everybody but the boy laughed at this as Merida aimed her bow at the boy ready to take a shot if she needed to.
Jessie(Producing a lasso) I may not be a Disney Princess but this little cowgirl called on me and cowpokes always get their wishes from me.
Boy: Great just great we have an exiled mermaid, a princess with inch long hair, a crack shot with an arrow, and a cowgirl who thinks she scares me.
Ariel(Squeezing the boy) I'm-not-an-exiled-mermaid-just-because-your-book-calls-me-one.
Rapunzel(Shooting her hair at the boy) Yeaaaaaaaaa and just watch what my inch long hair can do.
Merida(Shooting the boy's stomach beaming) I told you I was a crack shot.
Jessie(Lassoing the boy) I don't think I scare you pardner I just think you're too big for your britches but little Emmie can change that.
The boy Jordan Marsh looked confused as Rapunzel sneered down at him bringing her infant daughter to claim her new companion.
Jordan(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhh who's the pint sized decked out in Rapunzel gear?
Rapunzel: That would be Emmie my daughter and Jessie thank you for helping me name her because Princess Emmie has a nice ring to it.
Emmie crawled up to Jordan taking him in having the perfect thing for him to be and it was his least favorite animal.
Emmie(Cackling) Me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow.
Jordan(Breaking free of Ariel) Uhhhhhhhhh wouldn't you like a nice stuffed animal kitty?
Emmie(GIggling) Me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow.
Jordan(Kicking Emmie) Take that you kitten obsessed toddler.
Emmie(Laughing) Me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow Mama me ant me-ow.
Rapunzel(Producing a cat costume) And you shall have one sweetie you can name it and everything.
Emmie(Sneering) Tumn Mama itty be amed Tumn ike the eaves on the rees alling on the arth.
Rapunzel(Ruffling Emmie's hair) Autumn sounds like a great kitty name now you meow at the kitty while mommy gets this costume on him.
Emmie got face to face with Jordan her purple jumper having a pee stain on it that Rapunzel had no intention on washing.
Rapunzel: That Jumper will go down in history as her favorite jumper and even more pee stains will join it and also some other stains as well.
Emmie: Me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow meeeeeeeee-owwwwwwww itty me-ow.
Rapunzel saw Jordan frightened and tranced by Emmie's meowing and took this time to force the cat costume on him.
Rapunzel(Twirling around Jordan) TADUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH welcome to the life of being the companion of a sweet, little girl named Emmie.
Jordan shrank until Emmie was satisfied and then he grew a tail and saw he no longer had a voice but a meow.
Emmie(Snuggling Autumn) Me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow me-ow Tumn you and I ill ave a reat ime in my ower orever and ever.
Jordan uttered a scared meow as Emmie squeezed him and snapped her eyes open the both of them back in her tower.
Emmie(Jumping around) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhh elcome to me ouse I how you round Tumn.
Emmie grabbed a leash tightening it around a purple collar Autumn was wearing and she pulled her new companion around the tower that was their new home.
Emmie(Spreading her arms) Hese are my ictures i ainted yself Tumn and I ven ade a ouple ith you in hem aby itten.
Emmie showed Autumn pictures, posters, and canvas's all of them featuring Autumn Emmie's new companion.
Rapunzel(Sliding a bowl of cream and a pizza box into the tower) Having fun companion's?
Emmie(Nodding) Yes Mama Tumn and I are aving a onderful ime in the ower ogether.
Rapunzel(Kissing Emmie's cheek) Good because if you continue being a good little girl I'll let you out of this tower and you'll rule as Princess of the Disney princess's.
Emmie licked her lips and ran for the pizza box and a bottle of soda also with the pizza as Autumn thinking she was smart made a mad dash for the door but Rapunzel stood in front of the exit and Emmie grabbed her.
Emmie(Taking Autumns cream) Aughty Tumn you ery aughty and I each you a esson ike Mama aught me hen I ried to scape his ower.
Autumn meowed hungrily at the cream as Rapunzel snickered knowing the punishment in store for Autumn.
Emmie(Placing the cream on a table) Here aybe omorrow ou'll be a ood itty and arn our ream ack aughty itten.
Rapunzel(Petting Autumn's head) Good luck naughty kitten because as it looks I've taught her well and that means no cream for you until you smarten up and stop trying to escape.
Emmie opened the box finding a meatlover’s pizza inside and she took a slice chomping it in two bites then sliding the box into her lap seeing Autumn hungrily lick her lips.
Rapunzel(Locking the door) Have fun companions I have some queen things to do and remember Emmie be a good girl and soon you'll be out of that tower and become the princess to end all Disney princess's.
Rapunzel walked off with Emmie sitting at the table opening the box with Autumn jumping up trying to get Emmie's pizza but she was quicker and tied Autumn up with her hair a brilliant Rapunzel move.
Emmie(Making her hair a French braid) Mama ays I ave ven reater owers han her hen she was my age.
Autumn hissed at Emmie making Emmie giggle and mimic Autumn having a great idea to torture her companion more.
Emmie(Picking up the cream bowl lapping it) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ummy ream our issing out Tumn his is eally ood ream.
Autumn meowed in jealousy as Emmie licked the bowl clean and beamed sliding the now dry bowl to Autumn cackling the whole time.
Emmie(Rubbing her stomach) MMMMMMMMMMMMM one hing you otta earn Tumn is hat I ill lways win in who the eanest ompanion is ecause I'm othing but bad ones all ver my ody.
Rapunzel(Collecting the dirty dishes) She also has learned from the best which is me and Emm I have a new friend I'd like you to meet.
Rapunzel and Emmie cackled knowing that soon Autumn would have a new companion and Emmie would take her rightful place as Princess of Disney Princess'.
______________________________________________________________________________
Owls hooted outside of Matthew Jenkins' window him gulping his friends slowly fading thanks to Rapunzel and Emmie.
Matthew(Slapping himself) I- need- to keep myself- awake- those- Disney- characters- won't- get- me.
A gurgling giggle echoed around Matthew's room as his head darted around the room scared for his life and soul.
Matthew: They don't exist they're imaginary and in my mind lies the key to keeping them from my dreams and nightmares.
After Matthew said this the laughter stopped and he breathed a sigh of relief thinking he was safe.
Matthew(Crawling into bed) I guess that showed them.
Once Matthew closed his eyes his room changed into a cobblestoned room with him hanging on the wall.
Matthew(Squirming) What is going on?
Laughing was heard in the shadows as Matthew looked around his eyes full of fear knowing all too well who the laugh belonged to.
Rapunzel(Mimicking Matthew) I guess that showed them ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. It'll take more than magic words and a false belief in yourself to get rid of me.
Matthew(Squirming) What-do-you-want-with-me-and-my-friends?
Rapunzel: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't want anything Emmie the newest Disney Princess does.
Matthew(Gulping) New-Disney-Princess?
Rapunzel(Nodding and sneering) Which means the prophecy is fulfilled and the old princess' are now able to alter reality.
Matthew(Yanking at his chains) So what does Emmie want?
Rapunzel(Placing Emmie on the floor) It's best that she tells her yourself.
Rapunzel placed a necklace on Emmie that would translate Emmie’s baby talk into English.
Rapunzel(Sneering) Let's just say staying awake tonight was a much better idea than coming here.
Emmie(Giggling and nodding) You were doing a good job until sleep took over and it's my job to punish you.
Matthew(Gulping) Punish me for what sleeping? I mean what are you the sleepy police?
Emmie(Snickering) Gosh no but I am the fun police and your dream world used to be fun before I redecorated it.
Rapunzel(Unlocking Matthew) Good luck escaping she's gotten quick being locked in a tower for two days.
Emmie grabbed Matthew swiftly and pulled him to an empty room where two girls with red hair, glasses, lab coats, a moon hair piece and a star hair piece waited for him.
Emmie(Sneering) Meet Susan and Mary Test Matthew. They're smarty’s and you thought it was fun to pick on them and now they'll have their vengeance.
Emmie giggled evilly closing the door and locking it leaving Matthew with his worst enemies.
Susan(Mixing a concoction) We'll be right with you big bully boy.
Mary: At least he got Bling Bling Boy to leave you alone for awhile.
Susan(Putting safety goggles on) Yeaaaaaaaaa and that is always a plus in my book.
Matthew(Pointing at a pink glittery liquid) Uhh what is that?
Susan: That depends.
Matthew: On what?
Mary(Shaking a bottle of the pink glittery liquid) Whether or not you want to apologize to us.
Matthew: What do I have to apologize for?
Susan and Mary: Five years of hell what else?
Matthew: Can't you just tell me what the stuff is?
Susan(Shaking her concoction) No because the two may look the same but they have different effects.
Matthew: Great so what does yours do then?
Susan(Twirling up to Matthew) Now you get the jist. Mine's a love potion.
Mary: And mine's a surprise so don't even bother asking me what it does.
Matthew: So in order for me to get Susan's I'd have to apologize?
Mary: Well yes and no see we want a sincere apology or my potion goes down my gullet as well as yours.
Matthew: Fine I'm sorry I just wanted to have fun in school and you two came along always tattling on me.
Susan: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you're gonna have to do better than that.
Mary: And soon because I'm just itching to show you my potion which has two effects.
Matthew: What do you want me to beg you on my knees?
Susan and Mary nodded pointing to their feet in the process.
Susan(Pushing Matthew down) Kiss our feet too and maybe we'll consider accepting your apology.
Matthew(Standing up) Screw this her potion can't be as bad as your's Susan. I mean what's the worst that can happen?
Mary(Walking around Matthew) You'll do nicely now open wide as I pour this down your gullet then my own.
Matthew: Hang on-
Before he knew what was happening Mary poured half the liquid into Matthew's mouth and he swallowed shrinking.
Mary(Toasting Susan) Well bottom's up I guess.
Mary drank the rest turning into a giant as Susan drank her's also becoming giant.
Susan(Chuckling) Now to show you more of Mary's potions side effects.
Matthew heard a little girl's laughter in his head as Mary used this time to force feed him the last of the potion.
Matthew(Weak) What's-happening-to-me?
Mary(Reading the bottle) Side effects include becoming the opposite sex. Oops guess I should read the bottles better.
Susan: Translation we're looking to be triplets and to do that we need another sister and in you walked.
Mary(Drinking some of Susan's potion) Yep and now we get to be smaller just like you.
Susan(Drinking the rest) But that pesky giant gene will stick with us.
Matthew(Looking at himself) I'm not dressed as a girl and I sure don't smell like one.
Mary(Smirking) Yeaaaa about that Susan and I decided that her wardrobe is now yours too because mine are too tomboyish.
Susan(Cackling) Hand me downs and those aren't all we'll share.
Mary(Testing bath water) Perfect bubbles and all. Now sis let's get you cleaned and then dressed like Susan in every way.
Matthew gulped as Marry grabbed him ripping his clothes off and placing him in the tub.
Susan(Walking off) Be right back it's time for me to get some hand me downs for our new sis.
Mary: Great and I'll wash her from head to toes.
Susan walked to a closet the locked dungeon room becoming the Test sister' lab/bedroom.
Mary: Looks like we taught a bully a lesson but there are still so many to catch unsuspecting.
Matthew saw a washcloth heading towards him with multi colored bubbles in the tub.
Mary(Nodding) Girlifiers we call them they hold essence of being girl's in them as well as fruity, flowery, altogether girly smells.
Matthew squirmed as Mary attempted to wash him and she grew into a giant holding him down an evil grin on her face.
Mary: This must be what being a bully feels like. I've got to say I can see why you like doing it.
Mathew(Shrinking) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm becoming smaller.
Mary(Nodding) Newborn's to be exact all three of us are newborns starting with you.
Susan(Folding clothes on a lab table) Looks like Jonny will be the oldest now.
Mary(Scrubbing Matthew) Yea goodbye teen years but at least we'll be a triple threat now.
Susan: True and a bully's off the playground until another comes along hassling us.
Mary: Gretchen maybe but you and I are giants if angered.
Susan: Good point and I was thinking if he's mirrored to look like me can we name him after me?
Mary(Shrugging) Sure I mean why not if he does look like you?
Susan: He can look like both of us if we give him one hair piece each.
Mary: Nah this was your idea and naming him after you would be only fair.
Susan(Folding a tiny lab jacket) This'll fit him right?
Mary(Nodding) They'll fit us too.
Matthew grew red hair as Susan took over placing her hair pieces in Matthew's hair.
Susan: Don't worry I have a million of the same ones.
Matthew was lifted from the tub a diaper placed over his butt and the black skirt, moon shirt, lab coat, socks with ruffles, Mary Jane’s, and glasses were forced on him.
Susan(Leading Mary to a laser) We're next so say cheese sis.
Susan and Mary(Smiling) CCCHHHEEEAAASSSEEEE SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS
A flash went off turning Susan and Mary into newborns like Matthew.
Mrs. Test(Smiling) There my three little ones are.
Jonny(Gulping) Three?
Mrs. Test: yes three you should now there your sister's Jonny.
Jonny screamed and fainted the three babies cackling evilly knowing Jonny was in for it now.
What happens With Jonny, Susan, Susan II and Mary read part 12 Nine Times The Trouble and reply to part 11
Sign up to rate and review this story