Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Evil Babysitters Club

Chapter 12 Unicorn Infested Nightmare

by orieo82 0 reviews

The chapter title says it all

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-09-04 - 4964 words

-1Illiterate
Jonny Test' hair stood on end his triplet sister's screaming their heads off seeing they made a fast forward button in their life making them in the teething stage as a newborn.
Jonny(Moaning) Mannnnnn why do I have three sister's?
Mrs. Test(Rushing around) Jonny I need a break so you're in charge of little Susan, Mary, and Gretchen for awhile while I sleep off my stress.
Jonny: WHATTTTTTTTTTT? I CAN'T WATCH THEM THEY'RE SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF AND PROBABLY PLOTTING AGAINST ME.
Mrs. Test: Jonny they're newborns and the poor dears are teething so just lay off them and babysit.
Jonny gulped as Susan II was giggling and he knew that was never good.
Jonny(Patting Susan II's head) Good girl sweet, sweet Susan or Susan II I mean at least Mary's an individual.
Susan II the troublemaker of the triplets spit up all over Jonny giggling after she did it covering him in spit up.
Jonny(Wiping himself off) Yeaaaa you're Susan II no doubt about it.
Susan II was placed in a crib with Susan and Mary who were genius's even as babies the three girls made blueprints for their lab.
Jonny: Stay stayyyyyyyy and don't even think about using your genius minds because I see all even genius sisters trying to sneak-off uhh ok where did you go?
The three girls giggled in glee blowing a hole in the wall to their room ready to put their lab blueprints to good use.
Jonny(Running up to the wall) Are you three crazy? You can't just blow a hole in the wall you need permits, permission from mom and dad, and safety gear.
Baby Susan slid three permits to Jonny all signed in crayon and their parents signed in pen and the three girl's produced flame retardant suits and wielders masks.
Jonny: Mom and dad are going to kill me if they see this hole.
Jonny ran for spackle the girl's expecting this grabbed a jump rope and tripped him giggling madly as he fell and being genius's tied him to their crib with old clothes triple knotting them.
Jonny(Struggling) You guys have to untie me or mom and dad will see and then you'll all be in big trouble not to mention the giant hole in your bedroom wall.
Susan II took a sledgehammer and made a hole in the floor as Mary installed an elevator and Susan installed controls for the elevator behind their crib.
Jonny(Struggling) Now you’re making an elevator? You three are going to be in so much trouble when mom and dad see this so untie me and I'll fix it.
Susan II giggled maniacally lifting a steel door and the others put the hinges on and installed a security system.
Jonny: I hope you girls can hide big holes well.
The three girls worked together and suddenly the wall was good as new pink bunny wallpaper and all. the elevator whooshing to their new lab revealing a pink rug.
Jonny(Struggling) Can you untie me now?
The girl's shrugged untying Jonny the running to the front of their wall acting as a secret passage to their lab the three of them donning lab coats and beakers.
Jonny(Sighing) Thank God they're out of my hair for a while.
Jonny had no idea what the girls were planning and just how much trouble they planned on making for him.
______________________________________________________________________________
Mary, Susan, and Susan II giggled a glittery purple liquid residing in their beakers the three of them chugging it and they became giants the roof of the house breaking as the three girls climbed out citizens screaming at their size.
Mrs. Test: OH MY- JONNYYYYYYYYYY GET IN HERE NOW AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS YOUNG MAN.
Jonny ran to his parents room Susan II the trouble maker playing peek a boo with a shrieking Jonny.
Mrs., Test: Well how did they become giants and please tell me you have an antidote for this because they weren't that big when I gave birth to them.
Susan II: Eek a boo rother he he eek a boo he he his is fun rother eek a boo.
Jonny: WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? THEY'RE BIGGER THAN ME AND COULD QUIET POSSIBLY CRUSH MY BONES.
Mrs. Test(Pushing Jonny outside) I don't care how you do it but you better turn them back before dinner or you're grounded because your dad will freak and I'm so not changing their diapers.
Jonny gulped seeing his mom lock the door and close the blinds with Susan II easily lifting Jonny up to her blue eyes squeezing him like a squeeze toy for a dog a gray collar on her neck translating her, Susan's and Mary's words
Susan II(Booming) Gotcha brother now let's play peek a boo again. Where's Susan II, where's Susan II, where's Susan II there she is peek a boooooooooooooo.
Mary: Yeaaaaaaaaaaa I'm glad I kept the tomboy clothes it's what tells me apart from Susan and Mini Susan.
Susan(Nodding) It sure is awesome sauce to have a sister that shadows me in every way Jonny maybe you should try shadowing Mary and we can have an all-girl house excluding dad of course.
Jonny: Never and I'm telling mom and dad all about your crazy plan too.
Susan(Grinning) Yea there's a great conversation dad mom Susan, Susan II and Mary are plotting to get me to shadow Mary you sound cuckoo.
Susan II: Besides they'd never believe you because to you we talk normal but to them this talk will still sound like baby talk you know goo ga goo ga all that jazz.
Mary: I've got to say I wouldn't accept him if he wanted to shadow me there's another boy I have planned for that.
Susan II: Good then let's go get him and make the threesome a foursome.
Mary: No I have a special date for that too and that's our third birthday where I met this boy for the first time.
Susan(Giggling) He said he'd never be obsessed with you.
Mary: Yeaaaaaaaaaa well there's a first time for everything and Eugene will obsess over me instead of Susan who gets Gill and Susan II can find a boy of her own.
Susan(Sighing gratefully) Mary you are a lifesaver because I can't stand Bling Bling Boy anymore.
Mary: I could if he were chasing me I mean just think you had a crush while I wished for one.
Susan: Yeaaaaaa but there's a difference between a crush and a stalker and Eugene is the latter.
Susan II: So this Eugene's not shadowing you?
Mary(Beaming) Nope he's going to be my crush and unlike Susan I'll kiss Eugene if he asks for it.
Susan: Great let him obsess over you and leave me alone.
Mary shrugged the three girls chugging a pink liquid growing smaller just as Mr. Test was coming home and the girl's had a plan to get Jonny grounded.
Mr. Test(Rubbing his eyes) Were your little sister's just gigantic? Because if they were you're so grounded Jonny.
Susan II giggled hugging Mr. Test and showing him a newspaper indicating they were giants destroying the city with their strength.
Mr. Test: JONNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE SO GROUNDED AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY UNLESS IT'S TO TAKE YOUR SISTER'S TO THE PARK.
Mrs. Test: Alright triplets bathy's before din din then you can have the rest of the night to- play. Ok where did the lab and elevator come from?
The girl's pointed at Jonny as Mrs. Test's glare said it all to Jonny and he gulped her shadow swallowing him.
Mrs. Test: You just brought yourself two months in solitary and a life of babysitting Jonny.
Jonny moaned as the girl's screamed with glee decorating their bedroom door putting the three names on the door in glitter and multicolor Susan being pink, Mary being blue, and Susan II being purple.
Jonny(Begging) Mom please I spent half a day with them and that's all I need to spend with-
Mrs. Test: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww smells like three someone’s need a change and guess who's changing them?
Jonny: But-but-but-but-but I didn't turn them giant, I didn't wreck their room, I didn't invent baby talk collars. They did all that and decided since they're the youngest they can blame their big brother.
Mrs. Test(Walking off) Change them then bath's Suze likes warm Mare likes hot and Suze II likes cold so lots of luck on that.
Susan, Mary, and Susan II lied down green smoke emitting from Susan II's diaper the two girl's gagging and Susan II shaking her butt giggling at Jonny.
Mrs. Test(Holding her nose) Hold that thought looks like Susan II is the only one that needs a change.
Mrs. Test bolted leaving Jonny with the three girls talking up a storm.
Susan II(Shaking het butt) Change me, change me, change me, change meeeeeeeee. Then a cold bath brother I love cold water the colder the better.
Susan(Sniffing herself) I peed so change me too.
Mary: I peed too and Eugene will not like the peed diaper smell so you know chop chop with the hot bath.
Susan: I like warm bath's and as we know Susan II's into cold baths.
Jonny(Putting a gas mask on) Susan II's diaper is first then we'll get you three bathed and ready for dinner.
Susan II giggled as Jonny took the diaper off and he found poop everywhere in it with Susan and Mary coughing in disgust.
Jonny(Grabbing wipes and a new diaper) I'm glad I can't smell that.
Susan II(Beaming) Don't worry since you're babysitting all the time now I'll have plenty of dirty diapers for you to smell just like Susan and Mary will.
Jonny(Putting a new diaper on Susan II) There all clean now let's bathe the three of you. Mary's hot bath will turn into Susan's warm bath with cold water and then Susan II's cold bath with colder water.
Susan(Making a face) You mean we all have to share the same bath water with water added?
Jonny(Shrugging) Sure because eventually hot becomes warm and warm eventually becomes cold. I mean geez I thought you guys were genius's and all.
Mary: Yick of course it's temperature changes but my bodies dirty which in turn makes my bath water dirty.
Susan: Which means I'm bathing in dirty water just added by clean warm water.
Susan II: How do you think I feel I'm last meaning double the dirty water.
Jonny(Beaming) If you don't like it tough I'm the babysitter and you have to do as I say.
Susan, Mary, and Susan II sneered having a new plan to make Mary older and Jonny a bouncing baby boy.
Susan(Reaching into her diaper) You know we don't like it but it's tougher for you than for us.
Mary and Susan II reached into their diapers also the triplets producing lasers with baby powder as ammunition.
Susan(Pulling the trigger) Now you get to embrace being a baby while Mary embraces being a teen in love with Bling Bling Boy.
Susan II(Pulling the trigger) I'm sure Mary will have no problem giving us clean baths and you can bathe in dirty water.
Mary(Pulling the trigger) Sure I just hope you don't mind but I'm giving Jonny extra sibling attention because you two have each other.
Mary and Susan II: That's fine we figured as much.
Jonny shrank into a baby sucking his thumb as Mary grew into her baby wardrobe only bigger blue jeans, a moon shirt, a lab coat, a moon berret in her hair, green sneakers, and glasses.
Mary(Beaming) Now Susan your up first with the warm bath, I'll drain that water and make it ice cold for Susan II, drain that water and make it hot for Jonny who will embrace all of my favorite things.
The girls giggled Knowing being Mary's favorite meant Jonny was going to have to be Mary's guinea pig for all her experiments as well as be forced to like all things Mary.
Mrs. Test: Mary be sure to bathe them head to toe and then get them into jammies and downstairs for dinner.
Mary saluted Mrs. Test and smiled down at her twin sisters and little brother.
Mary(Running bath water) Suze the water's nice and warm just for you so enjoy while I go through my closet getting rid of everything tomboy donating it to Jonny.
Susan reached her hands up and she was placed into the tub sighing happily as Mary grabbed Jonny getting ready to play the one game she knew he would hate and that game is makeover the little brother.
Mary(Placing a baby translator on Jonny's neck) There we are now I can understand you and get you everything you want or need little bro.
Jonny was led to Mary's room where a crib rested in the corner and Mary beamed opening her closet and true to her word donated all her tomboy clothes to Jonny and her closet became fit to burst with skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes, makeup, and perfume.
Mary(Squeezing Jonny) I guess I forgot to mention that you and I are going to share a room thanks to the fact that mom and dad see me as the responsible one.
Jonny(Looking through Mary's clothes) Uhh how am I supposed to wear these I mean they were yours.
Mary: Exactly and since they were mine operative word there is WERE mine once you put them one you'll be a mini me girly and all except you won't be smart because that's why you have three genius sisters.
Jonny(Smiling) What makes you think I'll wear your clothes?
Mary(Sneering) The fact that you're a baby and you have to do everything mommy and big sister Mary tells you to do.
Susan II(Crawling into the room) Mary's awfully bossy and looking for an invention tester which is why I'm glad I'm a mini Susan instead of a mini Mary.
Mary(Picking Jonny up) Aaaaannnnddddddd now to introduce you to nightgowns and slippers the only thing close to a girly thing I own and then to get you ready for your bath.
Jonny struggled against Mary's grasp but her being older therefore stronger than him easily managed to place him in his crib decorated with unicorns everywhere including the stuffed animals, sheets, and blanket.
Jonny(Shuddering) What's-with-all-the-unicorn's-boys-aren't-the-unicorn-liking-type-and-since-i'm-technically-still-a-boy-I'm-refusing-to-sleep-with-this-UNICORN-INFESTED-NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!
Mary(Locking the crib) You have zero choice in that because Mama trying to get me to act more girly brought me everything unicorn and since you're a mini me now you have to learn to deal with the unicorn infested nightmare as you put it.
Jonny moaned and started crying with Mary giggling seeing a lot of herself in Jonny doing the same thing when Mrs. Test introduced her to unicorns when she was a newborn.
Mary(Giggling) I'll tell you what mom told me when I cried because of the unicorns Jonny. "It's no use crying because those tears aren't going to make them disappear my sweet, sweet, girl.
Jonny(Shaking the crib) Too-much-make-believe-you-even-named-them. I-mean-who-names-stuffed-ponies-anymore?
Mary(Chuckling) First off their not ponies because ponies are real and unicorn's which these gems are my sweet little about to be sister are mythical creatures dating back to the days of King Arthur and Gwenivere.
Jonny(Reaching his hands up) Look all's I'm saying is they weren't much to me before I knew they had names. Knowing they do have names makes them real in my opinion and I refuse to believe these unicorn's are real in this crib.
Mary(Beaming) Just like me at your age Jonny. See as kids Susan had way more friends than me so whenever mom saw I was down it was another stuffed unicorn, unicorn poster, unicorn movie, unicorn clothes, and any other unicorn accessory she could find.
Jonny: That doesn't explain why you named each and every stuffed unicorn you own Mary. I mean they would be better off without names in my opinion because they are just costumes with stuffing.
Mary: I named them for the same reason you're afraid that I named them. A name gives them a sense of being real and you'll name the unicorn's Mama, Susan, Susan II, and I buy for you.
Mrs. Test: Awwwwwwwwwww aint that cute introducing Jonny to the tea party gang are we?
Mary(Nodding) I figured if he's getting my hand me downs it's about time he learned to act like me.
Mrs. Test(Ruffling Jonny's hair) Then the unicorn's are a nice touch because those unicorn's just scream Mary Test you were never seen anywhere without one.
Mary(Beaming) Yep the grocery store, preschool through high school, the movies, the playground, Summer vacation trips, and even to Summer camp which gave me the nickname Uni every time I went.
Mrs. Test: He's a boy but if things go down the right way he'll be a Mary clone in no time.
Mary(Handing Jonny a giant unicorn) Her names Alexia I thought it fit her seeing I used all the non-original names on my other unicorn's.
Mrs. Test(Smiling) Looks like we'll be seeing Alexia at plenty a tea party seeing she was Mary's absolute favorite.
Mary(Beaming) Forget taking the other's everywhere I took Alexia and Uni another giant unicorn everywhere it all depended on what unicorn wanted it more.
Mrs. Test(Walking off) I'm going to get Susan out and Susan II into the tub you stay here and bond with Jonny soon to be a name of your own liking.
Mary: I like Star it's just a very pretty name and you'll be wishing for friends all the time just like people wish on a shooting star.
A huge shadow appeared over Jonny's bed and a humungous stuffed unicorn crushed him and Mary giggled petting the humungous unicorn's rainbow mane then slid a hairbrush into Jonny's crib cackling down at him.
Mary(Jumping up and down excitedly) Meet Uni Alexia's competition and she sure knew how to win Alexia almost always placed second to Uni because Uni is my fluffiest, cuddliest, softest unicorn ever.
Jonny struggled under Uni making Mary giggle evilly grabbing a pair of pink, ruffly, underwear with a unicorn face in front of them, a pink satin nightgown with Agnes and Uni from Despicable Me in front of it, and white unicorn slippers.
Mary: Since Uni wants you to stay still for this part as do I we're going to make sure you become a spitting image of me.
Jonny(Grunting) How-did-you-lug-this-unicorn-around-everywhere? I-mean-it-must-weigh-a-ton-and-a-half-I-mean-you-must-have-had-bulging-muscles-as-a-baby.
Mary(Kissing her muscles) Yeppppppppppp my arm's most definitely got a workout carrying Uni everywhere.
Jonny: I-thought-newborn's-wore-diapers-why-am-I-wearing-underwear-like-a-two-or-three-year-old?
Mary(Beaming) I was so smart as a baby that I potty trained myself as a newborn and Mama was so proud she put me in underwear which in turn made Susan work harder to potty train herself but she was three before she was completely potty trained.
Jonny: Please-take-this-giant-of-a-stuffed-unicorn-off-of-me-and-explain-how-you-became-obsessed-with-them-even-with-mom-buying-them-for-you.
Mary: Nope to the first request and the second is in two parts part one is that all girls have three obsessions princess's, finding a prince, and unicorn's so let's just say I'm a girl and Uni's a unicorn looking to be obsessed over.
Jonny: And-the-second-what's-the-second-part-to-your-obsession?
Mary(Beaming) Agnes from Despicable Me of course. Agnes brought unicorn's mainstream and once that happened I embraced that obsession tenfold.
Jonny saw Mary pick the underwear up giggling evilly and maniacally glad to have a person to play makeover the little brother with.
Mary: Now this goes without saying with big,fat,fluffy,gigantic Uni sitting on you but hold still and this will all be done in no time.
Jonny struggled and Mary grinned stretching her arm's up making Uni bigger, fatter, fluffier, and more gigantic Uni's butt squishing onto Jonny's back making him grunt as his clothes were pulled off of him with Mary beaming down at him.
Mary(Tickling Jonny's toes) Cool trick huh? Unlike Agnes' Uni mine can became as big or as little as soon to be yours wants but until then she will do everything I tell her.
Jonny(Grunting) This-isn't-fair-at-least-give-me-a-fighting-chance-I-mean-where's-the-honor-in-this?
Mary(Laughing hysterically) Honor? If-you-want-honor-become-a-samurai-I-don't-have-a-code-of-honor-and-as-you-can-see-neither-does-Uni-the-biggest-fattest-fluffiest-most-gigantic-uniicorn-ever-honor-what-a-funny-joke.
Jonny saw necklaces on all the unicorn's necks with charms all glowing red and Mary cackled about to show Jonny another reason she embraced the unicorn's as her friends.
Mary(Pointing at the necklaces) Those are the counterparts to the baby talk translator Susan and I invented as newborns. Susan said it couldn't be done but with a strand of Uni's rainbow mane and veoula I had stuffed animal translators.
Jonny: Wait then that means-
Uni(Slapping Jonny with her hoof) That means we're as real as you are because smartie pants over there also created artificial fur making us real like Ted from the movie but with a lot less bad words.
Mary: Meet Uni the pregnant unicorn and she doesn't appreciate your cracks about her weight Jonny, I mean the poor things due any day now.
Uni(Placing her hoof on Jonny's throat) Yea so if I hear one more word about my figure I'm going to make sure me and the other unicorn's around here torture you like Mary asked us to only better.
Mary(Stretching out the underwear) Righto let's get you dressed then introduce you to the rest of the crew and as I said you control Uni once you're three year old me so good luck with that.
Jonny: Sooooooooooo I could scare Susan and Susan II with her?
Mary(Giggling) Yep Susan still thinks Uni isn't real, can't talk, and she's made fun of Uni more than you have.
Uni(Sitting comfortably on Jonny) I heard you have powerful friends and since I wanna be a Mama I want you to lead them to me once you become three year old Mary.
Jonny shrugged as Uni lifted her butt making it more squishy and sitting on Jonny with Mary forcing a pair of pink ruffly underwear on him Agnes Wilde' face in the back and her unicorn in front of them.
Mary(Beaming) You look marvelous your butt and thighs agree.
Uni: You know having a three year old girl as a master again may be fun.
Mary(Pulling out a nightgown) This like the undies will be a shrine to Agnes and Uni her unicorn. In fact every nightgown I own was an Agnes Wilde original from Kohl's. such a great clothes designer.
Uni: Plus she's made new clothes that three year old Star will be obsessed with.
Mary beamed forcing the nightgown introducing Agnes and her unicorn Uni in front of it then the white unicorn slippers over his feet as Susan II and Susan crawled into the room with towel's on.
Mary(Snickering) Jonny time to show these nitwits what not knocking on our door can do.
Uni seeing Jonny grow red hair, glasses, and into the all Agnes wardrobe got off of him and he picked Uni up leading her to Susan and Susan II.
Jonny(Looking at Susan and Susan II) By the names Star Test, Mary Test, and Uni the Unicorn I say get out now.
Susan(Cracking up) You still carry on Unicorn obsession's Mary? Time to phone it in to Star and move on.
Susan II(Drying her eyes) Yea I mean I'm crying I laughed so hard.
Jonny(Getting nose to nose with Susan and Susan II) You asked for this just remember that when I unleash your nightmare monster you wanted it and you got it.
The Susan's were on the floor laughing as Jonny closed his eyes with Mary closing the bedroom door seeing Uni grow Incredibly gigantic looking down at the laughing Susan's.
Mary: Well would you look at that looks like Star has her very first pet.
Susan and Susan II gulped seeing the size of Uni and Jonny as Star beamed as Uni picked him up and placed him on her back.
Uni(Booming) I-heard-A-Mrs.-Susan-and-Susan-II-Test-didn't-believe-in-make-believe-monsters-or-ghosts-well-how-about-giant-unicorn's?
Susan II(Crawling fast) This was all Susan's idea punish her giant, talking, stuffed animal.
Susan(Rubbing her glasses) It's utterly impossible for a stuffed animal to be real.
Jonny: Yea well get used to make believe things coming to life because since I'm three and have only one friend in Sister Mary I'm going to imagine up more friends.
Susan II(Banging on the door) Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAA LET ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonny(Beaming) Looks like someone peed their diaper hey sis? It's a good thing I'm potty trained.
Susan II(Scratching the door) If you let me out I swear I'll never come in here without knocking again I promise. Just please, please, please, pppllleeeaaassseee let me out.
Susan(Poking Uni) Remarkable so Mare how did you do it? I mean we're sister's and should share everything together right?
Mary(Shaking her head) The one girl who should have been my friend turned her back on me to join the science club and make new friends without me.
Susan: Look Mary I know I should have been your friend when we were sister's and the same age but if you keep me a baby I'm going to have nightmares of unicorn's for the rest of my life.
Mary: Good you were the one who said they weren't real and now you'll suffer for that.
Jonny(Cackling) SUFFER, SUFFER, SUFFER, SUFFFFFFFEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan II(Whimpering) Can-we-leave-now? I-vote-for-that-we-should-leave-and-never-come-back-in-here-again.
Jonny(Beaming) Awwwwwwwwwwwwww but you'll miss all the fun.
Susan(Gulping) Fun what fun? and please tell me it involves cake and soda.
Mary: Nope seems Jonny and Uni have plans for people like you and Susan II who are petrified but be prepared to pee your diapers thanks to Jonny's quick thinking and Uni's quick cuteness.
Susan II(Backing up) I-don't-like-the-sound-of-that-in-fact-I-hate-the-sound-of-that-so-much-I'm-going-to-cry-for-my-Mama.
Susan II bawled banging on the door with Susan running to the door banging on it also hoping Mrs. Test would hear it.
Jonny(Raising his tiny fists) First is Susan and her fear then Susan II and hers after that you two beat it and remember to knock next time.
Mary sneered as Uni handed Jonny a giant bucket and with help from Uni he tipped the bucket over and creepy crawlies made their way under Susan who gasped in fear and screamed as the bugs started crawling all over her.
Susan(Swatting the bugs) Eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, eeeeeewwwwwwwww GET THEM OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary(Beaming) Not to worry Susan II you get a lovely parting gift.
Susan II(Scared) What-did-you-get-to-scare-me? I'm-scared-of-everything-so-it-must-have-been-hard-to-find-the-perfect-fear-for-me.
Jonny: Not really these buddies of mine will do the job well and you'll love the heck out of them.
A humungous tub of snakes were dumped all over Susan II as Mary, Jonny as Star, and Uni laughed listening to Susan II's screams.
Susan II(Hitting the snakes) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THEM OFF, GET THEM OFF, GGGEEETTT TTTHHHEEEMMM OOOFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonny(Cackling) Now you two will have to believe in Uni seeing her and her posse are now looking to torture you the non-believers at every turn.
Susan II(Hyperventilating) EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EEEEEWWWWWWWW SLIMY, SLIMY, SLIMY, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU- YOU- YOU- YOU SLITHER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary(Opening the door) Bye now and remember the punishment for not knocking because next time Uni, Star, and I won't be so forgiving.
Susan(Running off) I'm telling on you guys.
Susan II(Bolting) Me too meanies.
Mary closed and locked the door cleaning all the snakes and creepy crawlies up and Star shrinking Uni to normal size clutching her in a hug.
Mrs. Test(Knocking) Mary is everything ok? Susan and Susan II are bawling and suddenly have the ability to talk, whine, moan, and I understand their cries.
Mary(Opening the door) Everything's fine mom I was just getting Star ready for bed and dinner. She's found my obsession for unicorn's as her favorite now and she could use a bunch more.
Susan(Looking around confused) What? This isn't her room that rainbow mained unicorn was huge and she had creepy crawlies all over her floor and me.
Susan II(Nodding) Yeaaaaaaaaa and snakes decorating the rest of the room and me.
Mrs. Test(Kissing her daughter's heads) You two and your imaginations. Hopefully one day Star will get the same imagination as you.
Mary: She's already taking to talking to my unicorn's which is why I'm donating all of them plus some new ones to her.
Mrs. Test(Smirking) Good because you and those unicorn's were the best of friends and now Star will also learn to make friends with them.
Susan(Shaking) Creepy-crawlies-so-many-creepy-crawlies-where-did-they-go?
Susan II(Hyperventilating) Don't-forget-the-snakes-a-ton-of-them-all-over-the-room.
Mary(Beaming) Mom I think you're right they have the greatest of imaginations.
Mrs. Test(Grabbing Susan and Susan II) Neat trick talking but Star like Mary has you all beat with being a potty trained newborn.
Star: I can talk too and I have to say these unicorn's are the fluffiest, stuffiest, cuddliest things ever. I can see why Mary loves them.
Mrs. Test(Ruffling Star's hair) Looks like Star has one upped you two on the trick factor talking and potty trained. I mean what will she do next?
Star(Clutching Uni and skipping off) I'm starved let's go eat dinner Uni and sister's.
Susan and Susan II gasped in fear swearing they saw Uni wink at them as Star walked into the kitchen for dinner Mary close behind her.
What happens next read chapter 13 Day And Night Dreamers and reply to chapter 12
Sign up to rate and review this story