Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Evil Babysitters Club

Chapter 13 Darla's Big Debut

by orieo82 0 reviews

Darla Dimple need I say more

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Fanny,Hoagie,Kuki,Mushi,Nigel,Sonya - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2019-03-27 - Updated: 2019-11-06 - 5626 words

0Unrated
Sonya giggled as Timmy was tossed into the tub suds up to his chin and she knew the double bubble bath would be his demise.
Sonya(Staring into Timmy's eyes) Soonnnnnnnnnnnn you and I will be the best of friends, gal pals, sleepover friends, and sisters but first we need to make you a girl.
Timmy shrieked as Sonya giggled seeing him shrink and she undressed in front of him then got into the jumbo sized tub an evil fire in her eyes.
Sonya: You can keep the bunny footies they've been passed down from generation to generation of Daniels'.
Timmy(Weak) You-will-never-beat-me-you'll-just-wish-you-did-always-wishing-but-never-coming-true.
Sonya(Sneering) You knowwwwwwwwwww the best thing about becoming my little sister?
Timmy(Weak) Noooooooooooooo-what's-that?
Sonya(pouring soap on herself) The bestest movie ever Cat's Don't Dance. See the cat's in it are great but the villian was my favorite in the movie her name was-
Timmy(Shivering) Darla- Dimple- Yea- I- know- of- her- she- had- fairies- the-same-time-I-did-and-she-used-them-for-diabolical-plans.
Sonya(Nodding) Great you've heard of her and since I'm wayyyyyyyyy too old for her I pass down all my Darla stuff to you. Trust me our room is Darlaified and it's all yours now.
Timmy whimpered as an evil cackle echoed from his head and Sonya grabbed a towel drying off a sneer spreading across her face.
Sonya: See Darla and I have a lot in common we both hate cats, we both want to be larger than life, we both have villians, and we both know what cute really looks like.
Timmy screamed as the evil laughter of Darla Dimple got louder and Sonya cackled walking off to leave Timmy and Darla time to get acquainted and turn Timmy into Sonya's sister.
Sonya(Skipping off) Soon I'll have a sister obsessed with all the things I was obsessed with growing up. I mean geez I eat, sweated, breathed, and spat out Darla Dimple back then I was even as cute as her.
Sonya decorated Timmy's side of the room in Darla Dimple everything Joey Beatles sneering looking to get even with both Sonya and Darla for what they did to his friends.
Joey(Sneaking in the shadows) They thought I was finished well they were wrong dead wrong.
Joey crept up to the bathroom door and opened it to find Timmy still shivering in fear and Sonya burst in beaming as she knew Joey's one weakness.
Sonya(Picking Joey up) Hey Joey I have people all over asking if I wear deodorant. SO-I-DON'T-KNOW-YOU-TELL-ME-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A green smoke reached Joey's nose as Sonya lifted her arms and he grinned having a clothespin over his nose expecting this Sonya also grinned slamming the bathroom door and locking both Joey and Timmy in cackling.
Sonya: Boyyyyyyyyyy am I the jealous type both of you get to meet Darla and she'll pick one of you to take over.
Sonya giggled evilly as the tub bubbles turned pink and we hear a roar of defiant laughter as a small white hand reached up for Timmy and he shrieked and we see a little girl in drenched blonde hair, an overbite, cute dimples, and an evil sneer appear in the tub across from Timmy.
Darla(Stretching) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's soooooooooooo great not to be a janitor in Hollywood anymore thanks to Sonya's obsession with me. Timmy nice to see you again too and no fairies I see.
Timmy(Sinking into the tub) Darla nice to see you again too and how are the fairies?
Darla sneered as two fairies flew behind her landing on her shoulders like her conscience.
Darla(Shrugging) Mehhhhhhhhhh their OK but what I really want is to make you young Sonya that way you'll never get fairies. Mine well it's their last day and boy are they ever excited.
Timmy gulped as Darla's eyes got right into his and he couldn't resist her blue eyed stare and Joey knew no boy could.
Darla(Giggling) Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww I want you to listen and listen good.
Timmy(Tranced) Yesssssssssssss Darla pretty Darla.
Darla(Pouring more bubble bath into the tub) This double bubble bath will be finished and after that you'll become Sonya's sister obsessed with me and president of the I Heart Darla Dimple fan club.
Timmy(Tranced) Yessssssssss Pretty Darla.
Darla got out of the tub and Joey saw she was obese and wearing a two piece pink bikini her eyes now set on Joey.
Darla(Throwing Timmy a life sized Darla Dimple towel) Forget acting like puppies and kitties in towels this is ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND NOBODY WILL FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darla's fairies poofed off and she knew her magic was gone but she didn't need magic to finish Joey off she just needed a volunteer to help her and once Timmy put his towel on he became three year old Sonya Darla's volunteer.
Darla: OK prisoner of my baby blues get into that towel and embrace the life of a Daniels and also the life of loving none other than me.
Joey(Slapping Timmy) Timmy snap out of it their only eyes and we all have them.
Timmy(Tranced) Must obey, must obey, must obey, must obey.
Darla(Sneering) How do you think I made the stinking cats that took my job and defeated me kittens again? I gave them my blue eyed stare and then poof they were putty or in their case kittens and now their housepets the girl kitty having kittens of her own.
Joey(Brave) Yea well good luck using that stupid stare on me because I have strength only you can hope-to-have.
Joey paused at his last words as the towel was thrown over Timmy and he grew as obese as Darla and also had blonde hair dimples and all the only difference was Timmy had Dorian tattooed on his arm his new name and Darla became a giant.
Dorian: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not only is Darla Dimple in my bathroom right now but she's also really, really, really big.
Darla(Booming) YOU WERE SAYING THAT YOU HAD STRENGTH ONLY I HOPE TO HAVE?
Joey transformed into a superhero and Darla giggled knowing the one thing all Superheroes had.
Darla(Rubbing her head) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looking for a weakness.
Joey gulped as Darla sneered finding it as Dorian giggled and Darla joined her disappearing and Joey grinned thinking he beat her.
Dorian(Licking a lollipop) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and I can see nobody listens to my sissy when she talks.
Joey(Shoving Dorian) What are you talking about? I beat Darla and she's gone for good.
Dorian: Nuhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I quote boy am I jealous both of you get to meet Darla and one of you will become her.
A pink smoke filled the room as Darla reappeared sneering knowing another weakness of Joey's
Darla(Smacking her lips) Time for you to embrace French kissing little hero.
Joey shrieked as Darla puckered and pulled him in puffing her cheeks out and lashing her tongue into his mouth.
Darla(Snickering evilly) Time for a tongue twister.
Darla's tongue was 10 Ft. long and lashed into Joey's mouth Dorian squinting tight making all the things Darla was doing happen.
Darla(Shrieking happily) What's the matter Joey getting tongue tied?
Joey mumbled and Darla sneered as Dorian giggled easily pushing Joey down.
Dorian: Nowwwwwwwwwwww time for Darla's esscence to take over too bad her tongues can't silence you forever.
After Dorian said this Joey moaned as he had drool all over him from the tongues, shrank and his clothes ripped Darla giggling evilly from the pit of Joey's stomach.
Dorian(Opening a portal to the dreamworld) And now for your 2nd weakness Mushi Sanban and FYI SHE is the real president of Darla's fan club not me.
A girl in black pigtails, an oversized purple sweater, white Mary Janes, and an evil sneer fell through the portal and she saw Joey on the brink of A becoming Darla Dimple age three, B Sonya's new sister Dorian wearing a Darla Dimple towel, and C Joey on the brink of defeat.
Mushi(Smiling down at Joey) No worries Joey Tommy's getting his comupence too because no boy kills Darla and gets away with it.
Joey screamed as his skinny body morphed his stomach bulging out ripping his shirts, his butt and thighs growing larger ripping his jeans and underwear, and his chest becoming so big his breasts sagged under the weight.
Dorian(Skipping up to Joey) You were warned and now you have to deal with Darla wrestling inside of you until she ultimately beats you.
Mushi(Sipping Cola) Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what she said.
Joey shrieked in pain as Darla was emerging inside of him a rumble of evil cackling in the pit of Joey's stomach.
Mushi(Sneering) Soon Darla will be back and she won't be a janitor or get defeated by kitties because the kitties that beat her are now her house pets.
Dorian sneered her shadow falling over Joey as Mushi grinned really liking Dorian because A she had a no nonsense attitude and B she like Mushi was a big fan of Darla Dimple.
Dorian(Gazing into Joey's eyes) They need to be bluer and then we can work on your bratty, spoiled, I have to have it all attitude.
Joey moaned as makeup appeared on his face and a giant, billowy, pink nightgown draped over him his underwear and undershirt also giant.
Joey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T BEAT HERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dorian(Sneering) Naturally I mean when a girl takes over a boy that's like a death wish.
Joey moaned as Dorian removed her towel and we see her stomach bulging out as Sonya beamed evilly knowing now not even Timmy Turner could save the KND from the worst villian they would have to deal with Darla Dimple Sonya's favorite villian.
Sonya(Ruffling her sister's hair) See Joey when a Daniels sets their mind on someone that someone will be what the Daniels wants them to be.
Mushi(Kicking Joey) Yea and when you stand up a Sanban that's just asking for trouble.
Dorian(Getting eye to eye with Joey) Don't worry Tommy has his comupence coming too. He's a murderer too and Darla is sooooooooo not happy with him or Hoagie.
Joey screamed as he grew a chip in one of his teeth, even more obese, blonde hair, blue eyes, a pink dress, A hot pink hair bow tie, white socks, and pink shoes an evil sneer creeping across his face.
Dorian(Giggling) Welcome back by popular demmand DARLA DIMPLEEEEEEEEEEE THE NEEDIEST, MOST SPOILED, I HAVE MORE THAN YOU GIRL EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darla(Smiling evilly) Nowwwwwwwwwwww where are the Gilligan's?
Mushi(Opening a portal) Dorian, Sonya, and Darla follow me and I'll lead you to the Gilligan's.
Everyone stepped through the portal and Darla was transported to Hoagie's room him snoring loudly on a waterbed.
Darla(Cracking her knuckles) Let's work some magic.
Darla snickered as she threw Hoagie's blankets over his head and Dorian stapled them to the bed leaving the new and improved Darla Dimple under there with him.
Dorian(Rubbing her hands together) Nowwwwwwwwwwww time for Darla to work and destroy her murderers in true Darla Dimple style.
Darla giggled crawling next to Hoagie and he moaned turning over coming face to face with Darla and she giggled a gurgling laugh.
Darla(Positioning herself on top of Hoagie) Soooooooooooooo your brother, Joey Beatles, Wally Beatles, Nigel Uno, and you thought it was fun to make me a janitor huh?
Hoagie(Rubbing his eyes) Nooooooooooooo you can't be back.
Darla(Filing her nails) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes I can you guys were warned if I ever found a bigger, more obese, candyholic fan than Sonya you would be doomed to my villianous ways forever and ever.
Hoagie(Sneering) Riggggggghhhhhhtttttttttt and who's a bigger fan than Sonya?
Darla(Sneering back) Dorian Darla Daniels Sonya's new sister. Poor, poor Timmy never stood a chance, Anywhozile Dorian's such a fan she gave herself my middle name.
Hoagie gulped as before when Darla was in his dreams she evaporated and disappeared if he was waking up but this time she was not disappearing.
Darla(Putting her fingers under Hoagie's chin) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now what am I going to do with you? I mean you did beat me once but now you're all alone.
Hoagie tried pulling the blankets off and Dorian cackled evilly a Darla trait walking up to the bed.
Dorian: There's no escape nowwwwwwwwwww I was a smartie and stapled the blanket's to the bed.
Darla(Lying on top of Hoagie) I know the perfect punishment for little old you Hoagie.
Darla giggled and sneered evilly and she removed her clothes green smoke emitting from them.
Darla(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yep it's laundry day and you just got stink bombed I mean hell I've been wearing the same thing for years thanks to you banishing me.
Hoagie passed out which is how Darla wanted him and Dorian ripped the blankets off as Darla evaporated into Hoagies head going to the one place he wanted her out of his sub conscious.
Darla's POV: I always wanted a puppet and a little sister let's see what you become Hoagie.
Hoagie screamed as he fell down a black hole and landed on something hard and Darla's cackle echoed coldly behind him.
Tommy: Oof the Tommy is not used to this dreamland.
Hoagie(Standing in front of Tommy) Tommy next time I tell you to bury someone's bones maybe you should oh I don't know DO IT AND NOT JUST TELL ME YOU DID IT
Tommy(Shivering) W-hat a-re-y-ou-t-alking-a-bout-bro?
Hoagie: Small, slightly obese young girl, fair skin, blonde hair in curls, blue eyes, she wears a pink dress, a hot pink hair tie, white socks, and pink shoes. ring any bells?
Tommy: Oh her well Sonya said she was taking the bones to be cremated I guess she lied.
Darla became gigantic and cackled down at her prey as she cut Hoagie's and Tommy's arms their veins like wires for puppets.
Darla(Patting her stomach) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM soul food now to find Nigel, Wally, and John John's my sis because he's a meanie bully to everyone and it's time he met big sissy Darla Dimple his sibling bully.
Hoagie and Tommy went from skin to wooden and Darla sneered packing them up seeing Nigel and Wally in a hall of mirrors her favorite nightmare.
Darla(Walking into the mirrors) Time for them to see what they did to me.
Wally(Trying to open a door) Ughhhhhhhhhhhh this one's locked Nigel how about yours?
Nigel(Tugging) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa this one's not budging either. Do you think this is Fanny Fullbright's doing?
Wally shivered to the name and shrugged him knowing if Fanny ever found him he'd be another her seeing her other sister was so unlike Fanny that Fanny was looking for another one.
Nigel(Leaning against a mirror) I guess we're like rats in a mirror maze Walls. We just wait and see who brought us here.
Wally shrieked as Fanny was in one of the mirrors and her little sister was in front of the mirror sneering.
Fanny: Awwwwwwwwwwwww would you look at that he already fears me Lana. see Lana is above being like me but you won't be Fanny Abigail Fullbright the 2nd.
Nigel ran at Wally as Lana gulped at the other mirrors and in them we see Darla naked and her eyes were dead set on Nigel.
Darla(Reaching her hands out) So sorry to keep you waiting maybe if there were more of me to spread around.
All the mirrors became Darla in different poses except one that Lana kicked Wally into and Fanny easily pulled him in.
Darla(Grabbing Nigel) Nowwwwwwwwww lets play a game of 20 questions.
Nigel(Grabbing the wall) Noooooooooooooo I won't let you take me.
Darla(Sneering) They all say that then they fall by my hand.
Nigel(Struggling with the wall) Not-me-I'm-tougher-then-the-others.
Wally screeched as Fanny pulled him in and Lana skipped off glad Fanny found a new plaything.
Fanny(Snuggling Wally close) Nowwwwwwwwww let's find you a nursery and I'll be rooming with you whilst Lana the lucky ducky get's her own bedroom and becomes our brother.
Lana(Gulping) Wait what did you just say?
Fanny(Grabbing Lana) I said you were our brother my little brother and Fanny II's older brother lucky youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeee.
Lana screamed as Fanny sat on Wally to hold him in place and she kicked her boots off making Lana gag and pass out.
Fanny(Dragging Lana away) Sorry Bro but my sis and I are going to make your life miserable.
Fanny cackled evilly as Wally's soul shot into her stomach a bunch of faces screaming for freedom already occupying it.
Fanny(Patting her stomach) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Scaredy Cats they taste the best.
Fanny walked off with Wally cooing leaving Nigel with his worst nightmare Darla Dimple.
Darla(Tugging Nigel) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're only making this harder on yourself Nigel. You helped destroy me and now you will suffer.
Nigel snapped his eyes open and the dreamland disappeared him being back in his house.
Mrs. Uno: Dinner Nigey and then I'd like you to get some sleep you look worn.
Nigel sat up and slapped himself not wanting to ever fall asleep and get caught in the mirror maze again.
Nigel(Stomach rumbling) I guess I can eat and Wally deserves what he's getting after all he did say Fanny Fullbright was a pussy.
Nigel didn't notice all the posters in his room of scantly clad women turn into Darla and that he had a life sized poster of Darla naked on his ceiling.
Mrs. Uno(Putting food on Nigel's plate) You need to bulk up Nigel I mean you hardly eat or sleep anymore it's not healthy.
Nigel's plate was slid to him and he didn't know his mom had a plan to get him asleep even if it killed him.
Nigel(Devouring the food) I'm soooooooooooo hungry mom not sleepy but really hungry.
The dining room changed with Nigel not noticing until it was too late and he found himself in a high chair.
Darla(Skipping up) Please ma'am allow me Bon appetite sis HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigel(Struggling) Wait mom what are you doing?
Darla(Picking up a pill bottle) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sleeping pills mixed in the food and drink damnnnnnnnnn why didn't I think of that?
Nigel(Gulping) Sleeping pills?
Darla(Nodding) MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM now let's bulk you up and turn you into a spoiled princess like me.
Nigel moaned as his mom handed Darla Nigel's birth certificate and Darla sneered pricking her finger and splashing blood onto it the certificate sizzling then signing Darla's name in place of his mom's name.
Darla(Sneering) You said Wally was getting what he deserved for calling Fanny a pussy well you're not mine I have another girl in mind for you.
Darla cackled as Rachel walked up her fingernails clicking the table angrily.
Rachel: Awwwwwwwwwwww shucks looks like I missed the party.
Nigel(Struggling) Nooooooooooooo anyone but her.
Darla(Handing the certificate to Rachel) He's alllllllllllll yours I have bigger fish to fry.
Rachel(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Goodie because A Fanny's newest sis needs a friend, a conscience, and a biggest fan and you're all three.
Nigel(Struggling) What-are-you-talking-about?
Rachel: Well seeing I have you right where I want you Nigey. You are going to be me as a newborn and then Fanny's sis and you will meet and like us it'll be friendship at first sight.
Nigel gulped as Rachel snickered knowing Nigel grew up Fullbright once already.
Rachel(Tickling Nigel's chin) At least this time you'll be a wittle girl and you two can grow as old as Fanny and I if not older and always be there for each other.
A portal opened and Rachel sneered like a two way mirror she and Nigel saw John the last of the boys that beat Darla dozing off in the bath his bathwater bubbling like a jacuzzi and his bubbles once white were pink.
Rachel(Sneering) Yayyyyyyyyy dinner and a show.
Darla's hand reached up from the bubbles a gurgling cackle echoed from the tub and John's eyes were heavy finally closing sealing his fate.
Rachel(Throwing popcorn into her mouth) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy the climax my favorite part.
Darla emerged on the other side of the tub full bodied and she stretched closing her eyes tight turning the water into quicksand and stepping out.
Darla(Booming laugh) Wait till he meets my dream domain.
John(Sinking) What the fuck is going on?
Darla got eye to eye with John an evil sneer dripping from her eyes and her smile.
Darla(Grinning and twirling) How's this for a wet dream?
John screamed as he sank and Darla giggled skipping up to the tub ready for the last piggy.
Darla(Giggling evilly) Last little piggy with house made of bricks. Looks like The Big Bad Wolf has some B&E on her record.
John: Gahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sinking.
Darla: Duhhhhhhhhhh quicksand will do that to you.
John(Struggling) What do you want?
Darla(Getting nose to nose with John) A sister see being an only child is sooooooo lonely and throw in living in an echoy mansion doesn't help matters.
John gulped as Darla grinned a pink sparkly backpack slung over her shoulders.
Darla: But I digress and think having a sister would rock I mean you'd be younger than me and things would be amazeballs after that.
John screamed as he saw Darla had combat boots on and she giggled girlishly lifting her foot and pushing John down the quicksand a triumphant laughter echoing across the bathroom.
Darla(Climbing into the whole) Wooooooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo now to meet why I became as mean as I did my nightmare realm.
John fell onto a hard floor chickens clucking this way and that away from him.
John(Rubbing his eyes) Where the hell am I?
Darla's booming laugh answered John as he gulped and stared up at the biggest obese little girl he ever laid eyes on.
Darla(Beaming evilly) Welcommmmmmmmeeeeeeee to Darla Dimple age 3's dreamland. I created a farm because my mom and dad said I couldn't have a pony at three unless we had a farm.
John(Looking around) Why me?
Darla(Rubbing her hands together evilly) You are the last person that killed me and I saved you for last because you are the weakest and easiest to manipulate.
John gulped as Darla ripped the head off a chicken and swallowed it whole.
Darla: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM extra crispy my favorite.
John hopped a fence as Darla cackled evilly chasing him until she led him to a boiler room where she used to work as a janitor.
Darla(Beaming) Yeppppppppppp those damn cats knew how to beat me but I made them pay by making them my pets.
John(Stabbing Darla) You forget I was there that night Drama Queen Bitch.
Darla cackled evilly pulling the knife out Joey screaming inside of her and she grinned tossing the knife aside.
Darla(Grabbing John) The best thing about having a new body is if I get stabbed the person I chose to become me gets killed and FYI I can't die the dream guardians promised me that.
John shrieked as Darla easily lifted him up amd pinned him to the boiler room floor with her feet.
Darla(Dumping clothes from the backpack) Nowwwwwwww you need an entourage because all drama queens do and luckily I know where to find them all.
We're brought back to Nigel's house Rachel sneering as he saw no way out but to eat his way into three year old Rachel's body.
Rachel(Forking food into Nigel's mouth) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and after this I'll introduce you to Tangled and Rapunzel the heroine in the movie my favorite.
Nigel's cheeks puffed out from whole chickens Rachel was force feeding him a smile growing wider across her face dripping with evil.
Rachel(Grabbing a plate of chicken tenders) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM second helpings.
Nigel's thin body became rounder and so did his butt as Rachel giggled zapping him with colorful lightning and he shrank growing into a purple dress and long blonde hair Rachel deemed as she was getting older the Rapunzel look.
Rachel(Sneering) There my soon to be little girl now finish dinner or I'll force feed it to you and then KND Pre School has boys ripe for becoming a life sized Rapunzel doll for my little girl.
Nigel knowing he was doomed ate the food and Rachel guffawed evilly as Nigel's body molded to the clothes he was wearing.
Rachel(Getting in Nigel's face) Nowwwwwwwwww I just need the key card to the KND main database and then Fanny, Hermione, Tristan that's you beautiful, and I will make a new KND treehouse.
Nigel shrieked as he shrank and Rachel nuzzled and eskimo kissed him a boy there to rescue Nigel not knowing how hard it was to fight being a Mckenzie.
Rachel: Awwwwwwwwwwwww someone didn't set an alarm Mr. Come Too Lately. He's mine now but you aren't going home empty handed.
Rachel zapped the boy and he screamed as he grew into a plush life sized Rapunzel doll that could change clothes.
Rachel(Laughing evilly) Presenting All Around Clothes Changing Rapunzel created by Rachel T. Mckenzie.
Rachel handed Nigel the new doll and two lights flew into Rachel's stomach screaming for freedom but getting in their own dungeon Rachel's stomach joining millions of others.
Rachel(Grabbing a laynard) Thanks Mr. Uno I will take good care of this keycard to the KND main database.
Rachel cackled as Darla had John cornered and she beamed evilly dumping every outfit she had as a little girl in front of him and she forced a pair of pink Friday underwear that used to be white but was faded pink on his butt.
Darla(Burning John's clothes) There now you have no choice but to wear my clothes as a little girl and be just as spoiled, rotten, and bossy as me.
John moaned as Darla giggled and got in his face evil dripping from her smile and her eyes and she grabbed a pair of multi colored footies chuckling at her prey.
Darla: These are what I call the knockout footies these combined with the out of days of the week underwear will make any bully that comes your way run the other way.
John(Gagging) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can see why they run I bet the smell follows them.
Darla nodded as she forced the billowy footies on John the underwear on his butt like a parachute and Darla shrieked happily seeing the clothes take hold and Wally fell into the dream ready to save John.
Darla(Growing gigantic) YOU'REEEEEEEEEE TOO LATE JOHN'S WEAK AND HE'S MY MINI SIS NOW AND YOU JUST GOT DEMOTED HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wally(Gulping) Demoted?
Darla nodded giggling and Kuki snatched Wally up and Mushi squealed excitedly knowing she was getting a little sister.
Kuki(Looking down at Wally) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm he's a bit rounder than a Sanban what do you think Moosh?
Mushi lifted her purple sweater and like Rachel's stomach Mushi had souls glaore in it and it bulged Mushi giggling and lifting Wally up.
Mushi: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope not fat enough but leave it to me he'll be chubby yet.
Wally gulped as Mushi giggled and carried him to another dream hers and she had the perfect thing to torture Wally with.
Darla(Rubbing her hands together) Sooooooooooo John anyone else you want to reach out and touch before you're a Dimple and tortured by the older sibling bully Darla?
John shrieked as his soul left him and joined Darla's stomach making it bulge out more and John was suddenly a very obese three year old girl.
Darla(Sneering) Nowwwwwwwwww sis time for us to get acquainted Kuki the dreams all yours.
Kuki giggled devilishly as KND toddlers were targetted by her Harvey Mckenzie being the oldest of the group.
Kuki(Sneering) Time to show Harvey the origin of his germophobe ways me, me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeee ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaa.
Wally was sent to Mushi's dream world where Mushi ruled and she made a complete replica of the workdesk from Inside Out complete with emotions which were once boys that tortured her.
Mushi(Spreading her arms) And thissssssssss is the Imagination Station where all my emotions work in harmony.
Wally(Trying to open doors) All- these- doors-are- locked how do I get out?
Mushi(Giggling) You don't see you're the leader of my bullies and now I want to introduce you to my dream guard and your big sister Riley Anderson.
Riley from Inside Out skipped up and forced Wally onto the ground pinning him to the floor and forcing a diaper, a onsie, and girly baby clothes on him.
Riley: Of course you're not old enough to get torured by me yet baby waby but one day you will be.
Wally screamed as he shrank and he was a baby girl and Joey Beatles the vein of Mushi Sanban's existence fell into the dream as did kids he deemed the dream warriors.
Mushi(Mock fear) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo not the dreamers anyone but them.
Joey grinned and went to attack Mushi expecting the others to join him but Hermione Fullbright Fanny's older sister sneered and the dreamers became roaches squirming and screaming for mercy.
Hermione(Beaming) I just need a strong boy to join you weaklings and then I'll squash you all.
All the roaches screamed as David Monroe punched Hermione head on in the chest knocking her down and Hermione being caught off guard gasped in pain as she fell to the floor.
David(Flexing) Meet the big guns you stupid bitch ass.
Hermione slowly rose and growled kicking David in the groin and he fell to the ground moaning Hermione's steel toed combat boots making quick work of him.
Hermione(Dragging David to a workout bench) You'll do nicely I was looking for a tough birdie like you to join my roach farm.
David moaned as Hermione set barbells up and she grinned her muscles bulging more than Davids.
Hermione(Pushing the barbells onto David's arms) Big guns need ammo and I have just the ammo for them.
Hermione pushed harder and David screamed her strength overtaking his.
Hermione(Sneering) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I think I'll play with you for awhile.
David(Closing his eyes) Noooooooooooooooooo I don't believe in you.
Hermione(Chcukling) But I believe in you and that makes you stuck in your own worst nightmare my dream world.
Hermione cackled evilly and pushed harder as David screamed feeling his bones break and Hermione beamed down at him.
Hermione: Well you know what they say no pain no gain.
Hermione easily pushed until David's arms broke and David screamed as his arms flopped and fell off Hermione laughing evilly at him.
Hermione: Maybe this'll teach you to pick on someone your own size.
David's arms became roach arms Hermione continuing to laugh and smile evilly and then she picked the barbells up throwing them through David's dream world smashing it creating her own.
David: Nooooooooooooooo this isn't my dream what is going on?
Hermione(Sneering) I'm taking control and your dreams are now mine wimp. you may have knocked me down but you caught me off guard.
David: Nooooooooo please don't kill me.
Hermione: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you found out my evil plan. See my muscles are strong in dreams and reality but with yours I will be unstopable ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa.
David squirmed his arms roach arms and squealing from the dreamers going on behind him.
Hermione: Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww let's change that bod into something grotesque.
David's feet got caught in goop as a box that was now Hermione's dream world moved and David fell in face and all screaming.
Hermione: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhh can't handle being a roach can ya? Well it's about to get a million times worse.
David screamed as his face fell off and the only thing left on him that was human was his legs as he screamed along with the other roaches and one giant green eye belonging to Hermione appeared at one end of the box Hermione covering the other end with her hand.
Hermione(Sneering) You can check in but you can't check out.
Hermione squished the box as all the dreamers souls and dream powers flowed into her.
Hermione(Chuckling deeply) Now I'm unstopable with everyones dream powers and souls. Just remember bullies there are always bigger bullies but not for me I'm the biggest bully.
Lara Limpin feeling brave became The Big Badolescent and beat Hermione down but Hermione had plans for Lara too.
Hermione(Throwing a giant fishbowl over her) Awwwwwwwwwww you need gills and water fishy fishy or as I'm naming you Shark Bait just like Nemo.
The Big Badolescent moaned as the giant gene flew into Hermione and she filled the fishbowl drowning now regular Lara and she was blue in the face.
Hermione(Peeking into the fishbowl) As I was saying I'm the biggest bully nowwwwwwwww ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa.
Lara gasped one last time and her soul turned into a fish Hermione cackling knowing Lara's soul was still Lara.
Hermione(Banging the fishbowl) Awwwwwwwwwwwww you don't like that do you fishy?
Lara winced Hermione sounding like a giant and Hermione always being one to share knew who to give the giant gene too.
Well Sportsfans that's it for now more of this chapter will be posted poste haste.
Sign up to rate and review this story