Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Evil Babysitters Club

Queen Barb VS. Unsoggy Cookies

by orieo82 0 reviews

Hermione Fullbright has found a new obsession and that involves a certain type of tough cookies she can make soggy

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2019-11-06 - 7968 words

0Unrated
Mushi giggled as Joey was at a dead end and she cracked her knuckles sneering at him.
Mushi(Skipping up to Joey) I'm going to enjoy torturing you as my little sister.
Joey(Beaming) Nope Lara will save me she's my dream guard.
Mushi(Giggling) Not no more she's Hermione Fullbright's full time pet fish now.
Joey ran at Mushi and she tripped him easily and giggled throwing her sweater sleeves over him.
Mushi: No more running Little sister play time is over.
Joey moaned as the sweater sleeves tied themselves into a knot and Mushi skipped up swinging a backpack this way and that.
Mushi: Any last words before you meet your older sibling bully sis?
Joey(Gasping) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Ihsum Ihsum Ihsum IIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Mushi(Sneering) Scaring me with backwards talk was so yesterday.
Joey screamed Dream Of Someplace Fun and he disappeaered as Mushi giggled and closed her eyes focusing on Joey's beach dream.
Joey(Laying back) Now this is a dream and not a Mushi to be seen.
Mushi cackled evilly walking up in a two piece purple bikini her dream beach attire and she grabbed Joey's arms.
Mushi: We tried doing it nice Mushi's way now we do it bullying sibling Mushi's way.
Joey yelped like a wounded dog and was thrown into quicksand Mushi throwing sunglasses on over her eyes.
Mushi: He, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee looks like it's the sand trap for you little sis.
Joey(Struggling) GET ME OUT OF THIS GUNK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SUPPOSED BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mushi(Skipping up to Joey) Not supposed big sister big sister and now to show you why I'm the big sister.
Mushi chuckled deeply as she grew ginormous Lara's giant gene given to Mushi by Hermione.
Mushi: FASTER THAN WONDER WOMAN MORE POWERFUL THAN CAPTAIN MARVEL IT'S SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR MUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Joey screamed until he woke up and was in his own room or what he thought was his own room.
Joey(Gasping) Jesus I'm never sleeping again.
Anna Dimple Darla's new sister sneered as Joey's room was just one in a million rooms in a dollhouse she created for Mushi to keep.
Anna(Giggling) Wait till he meets extremely SUPERRRRRRRRRRR MUSHIIIIIIIIIII she's going to defintely tower over him now.
Anna cackling gift wrapped the house she made the room Joey was in now completely dark.
Anna(Skipping off) Mushi will so want to be my friend after I hand deliver her little sister to her.
Joey heard this and screeched snapping his eyes open but still stuck in Anna's demented dollhouse.
Anna(Peeking through a window) Booooooooooooooooooo scaredy cat and you can't wake up Mushi and I both made sure of that.
Joey looking around the room) Why is this room decorated with Mushi everything?
Anna: She wants her little sister AKA you to love her unconditionally duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Joey(Backing up) Whoaaaaaaaaaa even a life sized plush stuffed animal of her.
Anna(Sneering) Yea that was my idea and the nice touch is it's Super Mushi purple cape and all.
Joey shrieked as everything Anna described appeared on the stuffed Mushi.
Anna(Knocking on Mushi's door) Nowwwwwwww for the real deal and not a stuffed knockoff.
Mushi answered the door in a party hat it being her birthday and Anna giggled handing Mushi a pressent as she opened it and saw the house and Joey her prey shivering inside.
Mushi(Hugging Anna) Ohhhhhhhhhh boy two pressents a dollhouse and a little sister.
Anna(Opening the dollhouse and grabbing Joey) No time like the present Moosh.
Mushi giggled pinning Joey to the floor and forcing a diaper, pink baby booties, a pink onesie, making his hair black with a ponytail down to his shoulders, stuffing a lollipop in his mouth and forcing the Super Mushi plush in his arms.
Mushi(Making Silly faces at Joey) Nowwwwwwwww who's going to save you baby Kairi? you'll be a Sanban soon enough.
Joey tried taking the lollipop out but Mushi looking to use her strength and show Joey her true strength pushed it back in and cackled an evil witch cackle.
Mushi: MMMMMMMMMMMM Boisonberry your favorite ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa.
Joey choked as Mushi strapped him into a high chair seeing Kuki show up with a complaining Harvey Mckenzie.
Mushi(Smiling down at Joey) You are just an appetizer Little Kairi Auntie Kuki is going to make Harvey Mckenzie her daughter and that's something you don't want.
Kuki dragged a wailing Harvey to her old room and she sneered placing a party hat on his head Harvey losing the disinfected gloves he used to keep germ free.
Kuki(Spinning around Harvey) Nowwwwwwwwwww to show you why you hate germs so much.
Mushi carried Kairi into Kuki's room as Harvey gulped at seeing how cute a newborn Sanban was.
Joey's soul a white light shot into Mushi's stomach and she laughed in ecstasy and patted her stomach.
Msuhi: Sorry Joey but you'll never be the older sibling Wally and I won't let you.
Harvey(Moaning) Noooooooooooooooooo Joey fight it if you lose Lee, Sonya, Tommy, and I will too.
Mushi(Making silly faces at Joey) Duhhhhhhhhhhhh he really was your saving grace but with me on your team now no one's safe.
Harvey gulped as Kuki pinned him to the floor redecorating her room into a boiler room where Harvey hid out in reality.
Kuki(Walking up to Harvey) See you fear germs because I planted into your head that germs were bad and now that you know the truth time to show you how bad germs are again.
Lee gulped as Isabella Garcia Shapiro cornered him in the boiler room and Sonia giggled trapping Tommy Dorian joining her.
Kuki(Applying lipstick) Yeppppppppppp time for germ warfare.
Kuki kissed Harvey and Harvey screamed as purple spots were all over him.
Kuki(Stretching her fingers) Germies of mine do your work.
The spots evaporated into Harvey's skin and what remained were little mouth's on his arm ready to be fed.
Kuki(Pinning Harvey to the wall) Nowwwwwwwwwwwww let's get high then you'll be my baby daughter Mipsy.
Harvey thinking quick grew into a black robe and sneered staring Kuki down.
Harvey: In my dreams I'm the wizard master so in the name of Elrick prince of elves demon be gone.
Harvey zapped Kuki and she pretended to be weak as Harvey laughed still zapping her until he was pulled in by an invisible line and Kuki grabbed him sneering.
Kuki(Stabbing needles into Harvey's arms) Sorry Junior I don't believe in fairy tales but you will The Three Little Piggies is your favorite. Now as mama said let's get high.
Harvey screamed as the needles were injected into his arms and Kuki sighed loving the power Harvey gave her and he shrank green everying on him and black hair in a ponytail with Kuki giggling and grabbing him.
Kuki(Carrying Harvey to a mud puddle) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a rush now to finish you off Junior Mckenzie.
Kuki threw Harvey into the mud puddle and Rachel cackled seeing Harvey's soul shoot into Kuki's stomach.
Kuki(Chuckling) Wizard master indeed Junior. I fought tougher enemies in KND the K standing for Kids.
Rachel(Pinching Mipsy's cheeks) You always hated this Bro but now you're not my brother I have someone else who will be.
Tristan and Rachel cackled as a boy brave and proud ran at Rachel and smacked Tristan and her making Tristan cry and then he ripped All Around Clothes Changing Rapunzel an act that Tristan and Rachel never saw coming.
Boy(Dusting fluff off himself) Now Mckenzies what are you going to do about that?
Rachel(Standing up) Play a game once made up by The Powerpuff Girls against MoJo and it's my sissies favorite game.
Boy(Fake shivering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm really scared.
Rachel: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you should be this game is not for the faint heareted.
The boy John Camden laughed not knowing how bad a game created by a 10 year old and a newborn baby could do to him.
Rachel(Cornering John) Before we play the world's meanest game in the world I'm giving you a chance to apologize for slapping us and ripping my sissies favorite toy.
John: Go to hell and too bad you don't know how to sew or that stuffy would be good as new.
Rachel cackled as the boiler room was a neverending playground and Tristan wept over her ripped Rapunzel doll.
Rachel(At the top of the monkey bars) Fine you asked for this and Tristan is so going to torture you for ripping her stuffed animal.
John was on the ground laughing hysterically as Rachel placed a baby translator on Tristan and Tristan got a vengeful look on her face and crawled up to John and stared him down.
Tristan: THIS-IS-FOR-ALL-AROUND-CLOTHES-CHANGING-RAPUNZEL- STUPID-BOY-AND-SOON-TO-BE-OLDER-BROTHER-TO-ME-AND-LITTLE-BROTHER-TO-SISSY-RACHEL-NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOURRRRRRRRRRRR ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tristan and Rachel tagged John and he continued laughing until he was smaller then he gulped at Rachel's hulking figure and Tristan who had muscles all over her baby body and she magically repaired All Around Clothes Changing Rapunzel.
Tristan(Snuggling Rapunzel) There we go good as new and now older brother time to make your life much harder.
Rachel and Tristan sneered as John's bedroom morphed until three beds were in it and Rachel cackled forcing John easily into one of the beds and the blankets took him over as Tristan lied in the bed next to him in a crib airing out her toes.
Tristan(Sticking her tongue out at John) Nahhhhhhhhhhh Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh I fixed her and tag is so not your game older brother.
Rachel(Filing her nails) That's for sure I mean running would have been nice little bro. but then again you're a germophobe and Tristan is the germiest carrier ever.
Before John knew what was happening Rachel punted him into the playpen and Tristan giggled as John gulped suddenly hating germs.
Tristan(crawling up to John) Nowwwwwwwwww feel my wrath tag you're it, tag you're it, tag you're it and oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa tag you're it.
Tristan kept tagging John and he screamed in fear as Rachel giggled knowing a sure fire torture for John.
Rachel(Opening nail polishes) Say hello to the greatest smell ever John.
Rachel opened the nail polishes and he moaned and gagged at the smell and an army of boys broke down the bedroom door.
Boy leader: OK Mckenzie you got Uno now let John go and there will be no trouble
Rachel(Guffawing) Have you forgotten there are two Mckenzie's to worry about? My sis is all about Tangled and as it looks you are all perfect as clothes for her dolly, toys for her, DVD's and Blu Rays for her, Posters, and clothes for her. She also obsesses over the PPG's.
Rachel picked Tristan up as John hating being a brother saw old tiger footies with all sorts of stains on them including sweat, bubble gum, soda and pee and he knew at once who's they must be.
Tristan(Raising her arms) Presto chango turn you boys into something greato.
A white light erupted around the room and all the boys were clothes for Rapunzel, DVD's of Rapunzel and other Disney Princesses and the Powerpuff Girls, Blu Rays of the same thing, toys for Tristan, and clothes for Tristan.
Tristan: Hah almost too easy now to torture John with all the things I like.
The crib was pushed over and Tristan and Rachel noticed John was gone and they looked everywhere until they found him trying to force the tiger footies on himself.
Rachel(Grabbing him) Sorry Bro but there are already two girls in this house and both of us want a brother who hates germy germs like Harvey did.
Tristan nodded as Rachel flipped the crib over and giggled knowing another way to torture John.
Tristan(Singing) Do You Wanna Build A Snowman Come Out Let's Go And Play I Barely See You Anymore Come Out The Door It's Like You've Gone Away We Used To Be Best Buddies But Now We're Not Somebody Tell Me Why Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? It Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman.
John(Covering his ears) Shut hp, shut up, shut up shuttttt uppppppppppppp that stupid song is annoying.
Rachel(Smiling) DO You Wanna Build A Snowman Or Ride Our Bikes Around The Halls I Think Some Company Is Overdue I've Started Talking To The Pictures On The Walls (Hang In There Joan) It Gets A Little Lonely All These Empty Rooms Just Watching The Hours Tick By.
John(Covering his ears) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please stopppppppppppppppppp.
Rachel and Tristan: Please I Know You're In There People Are Asking Where You've Been They Say Have Courage And I'm Trying To I'm Right Out Here For You Just Let Me In We Only Have Each Other It's Just You ANd Me What Are We Gonna Do? Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?
John: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh alright the dumb songs over now stop.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Walking up to the crib) You two I can't believe you would do this to your brother.
John sniffled and did the one thing Tristan and Rachel weren't expecting.
John(Sniffling) Mama you love me right? I mean at least you love me correct?
Mrs. Mckenzie(Snuggling John) Awwwwwwwwwwww of course I do honey so what is it?
John: Can I have my own room and Big Sister Rachel's old Tiger PJ's I mean if legend is right they aren't even her's their yours and you pass them to another Mckenzie.
Mrs. Mckenzie opened a room and told John to get comfortable and she was happy John wanted to embrace Rachel's PJ's because in her opinion toddler Rachel was the greatest thing to raise.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Slamming Rachel's door) AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD THEIR MINE AND NOW THEY BELONG TO YOUR BROTHER FOR LIFE AND I'LL RAISE HIM JUST LIKE I RAISED YOU ONLY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel and Tristan growled as tiger furred underwear, tiger furred tights, tiger berrets for John's hair, a tiger undershirt, and the tiger footies were thrown to him and he undressed as Rachel and Tristan vowed revenge.
John(Smirking) Tag's fun and all but I heard three year old Rachel's favorite games were jump rope and dodgeball.
John whipped Tristan with a jump rope then threw a dodgeball at Rachel and they both moaned wincing in pain and being ejected from his room then the door closed and Rachel II in purple glittery nail polish was on his door and he got dressed into the clothes given to him.
Rachel(Rubbing her body) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh Tris I hope you're ready for three year old me because I'm not and It's not going to be fun.
Tristan(Banging on the door) Time for him to meet the stronger Mckenzie sister I'm so buffed my buffness has buff.
Rachel(Walking off) Good luck I was A Buttercup Utonium fan back then and Buttercup was a tough cookie.
Tristan(Flexing her muscles) Yepppppppppp and I got the milk.
Rachel walked off as Tristan banged on the door again and it opened Rachel II with a facial mask on opened it looking down at Tristan.
Rachel II: Can I help you?
Tristan punched Rachel II and Rachel II flew bacwards and Tristan grinned as Rachel II growled and moaned standing up as Tristan cornered her and sneered Rachel II eeping at Tristan's muscles.
Tristan(Kissing her arms) Time to meet the sibling bully around here Tristan Annabeth Mckenzie and I do hope you like her.
Rachel II(GIggling) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sibling Bully Mckenzie silly you have no idea what John does in this situation.
Tristan(Flexing) What's-that-crying-for-mommy-and-getting-me-into-trouble-like-a-rat-canary-or-a-fink?
Rachel II(Pouting her lip) Exactly and boy was John ever good at that. He has his little sister hating him for it and she sold him down the river to Rachel and you.
Rachel II grabbed scissors making cuts on her arms and wailed as Mrs. Mckenzie ran in and found her crying holding her arms blood seeping through them.
Mrs. Mckenzie: Oh my God Rachel JR. honey what happened?
Rachel II: T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Tristan was rough housing with me and she made me bleed look.
Mrs. Mckenzie growled at Tristan and found scissors in Tristan's hand blood dripping from them.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Snatching the scissors) You young lady are grounded. Come on Rachel JR. time for an emergancy room visit.
Rachel II stuck her toungue out at Tristan and her face was washed of her facial mask and driven to the hospital.
Tristan(Walking around Rachel II's room) I'll get you back little sister.
Tristan made to rip all of Rachel II's stuffed animals but found a purple force field ball covering everything in Rachel II's room including Tristan.
Tristan(Pounding on the force field) Helppppppppppppppp let me out Rachel biggest sister please help me.
Rachel gulped as Violet Parr made her appearance all of Rachel II's Buttercup Utonium stuffed animals surrounding Tristan.
Rachel: Just let Tristan go you can take me instead.
Violet(Walking around) Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh see A you tortured my little brother's Jack Jack and Dash during a routine babysitting job B you make fun of my friend Riley on a daily basis, and C you're dating my boyfriend Tony Radinger so tell me what to do with you.
Rachel(Looking around the room) Let me go and take my sister who has suddenly become extremely annoying and not like me?
Violet: Which sister?
Rachel(Pointing at Tristan) Her she's all of a sudden grossed out by all things me as a little girl. At least John embraces it and I'm sure will let me manipulate him.
Violet(Walking up to the forcefield) Or I could have a two for one.
Rachel(Gulping) Two for one?
Violet(Sneering and nodding) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa all the girls love two for ones.
Rachel(Looking down at herself) Soooooooooo where do we come in for the two for one?
Violet(Ruffling Rachel's hair) Welp you can be my sister and Tristan can go through life with the newest Mckenzie see two for one.
Rachel(Gulping) How-does-Tristan-get-the-good-part-of-the- deal.
Violet(Walking up to Rachel) Are you sure about that? I mean there must be a reason you had zero friends in pre school.
Rachel: Good point so what happens to me?
Violet(Walking up to her) Well I think you would be the perfect edition to the Parr Family as my sister as I explained before.
Rachel(Pointing at Tristan) And her?
Violet: Three year old Rachel can deal with her. I mean she already did in a way planting the scissors on her and everything.
Tristan(Pounding on the forcefield) Let me out of heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee.
Violet(Snickering) Not a chance just wait till Wounded Eagle Mckenzie comes back.
Tristan pounded and moaned as Violet took a gittery Incredibles backpack off her shoulders and slid it to Rachel.
Violet: You'll find everything you need in there so get dressed and quick your mom and Wounded Eagle are five minutes from home.
Rachel shrugged and forced baby clothes on herself and they took hold shrinking her and Violet giggled snatching Rachel up and walking off snapping her fingers and the forcefield holding Tristan disappeared.
Violet: I have my hands full with baby me so I'll let Wounded Eagle Mckenzie deal with you.
Tristan heard the door slam dowstairs and gulped running to hide somewhere as Violet giggled knowing Rachel II was a bloodhound for hide and seekers.
Violet(Walking off) I wish I could stay but Raina and I Rain for short have mother daughter time to get through.
Rachel II had gauze on her arm and stitches that hurt a lot and she was looking to make Tristan pay for being mean to her.
Rachel II(Sniffing) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grape gum here piggie piggie piggie.
Rachel II licked her lips hungrily as she sniffed around Tristan's room the scent of grape bubble gum strong in there.
Rachel II: Triscuit you know hiding only makes me angrier and when I get angry accidents happen.
Tristan gulped seeing Rachel II grab her stuffed Elsa and Anna about ready to rip them licking them with her tongue germing them.
Rachel II(Snickering) Nowwwwwwwww where is All Around Clothes Changing Rapunzel so I can remove her stitches?
Tristan eeped and climbed out from under her bed and Rachel II licked Elsa and Anna a last time and threw them on Tristan's bed.
Rachel II(Growling) Ten stitches do you know how much ten stitches hurt?
Tristan(Moaning) N-N-N-N-N-N-No but I never cut you you cut yourself.
Rachel II(Sneering) Only to show you what power John and I have combined. See you shoved me which was uncalled for and I hurt myself and got you in trouble so watch your back Triscuit.
Tristan(Holding her hand out) Let's make a truce Rachel II. I mean we're sisters we shouldn't fight.
Rachel II(Kicking Tristan's stomach) No deal I'm not the truce type weirdo.
Tristan moaned and fell on the floor and Rachel II spied a giant plastic garbage can and cackled.
Rachel II(Singing) A triscuit a tasket you're going rolling in a basket.
Rachel II dropped Tristan into the garbage can and kicked it Tristan rolling out of the room and rolling down the stairs Rachel II scurrying off and jumping into her own bed closing her eyes fake snoring pretending to be asleep.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Tapping her foot angrily) So what you got bored and decided to roll yourself down the stairs?
Tristan wedged herself out of the garbage can as Mrs. Mckenzie just watched in anger.
Tristan: I didn't do this Rachel II did but of course knowing her she's got all her duckies in a row.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Turning her hands into binoculars) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm now where is Invisible Rachel II?
Tristan(Stomping upstairs) Forget it you won't believe a word I say anyways.
Tristan wept and slammed the bathroom door as Rachel II sneered behind it giggling and humming her tune she sung to Tristan.
Rachel II(Sniffing) Ewwwwwwwwwwww what smells trashy?
Tristan(Grabbing Rachel II) I do you twerp and it's because you put me in a garbage can. Now if you don't leave me alone I'll show you what being an older sibling bully means to me.
Rachel II giggled and bit Tristan as she yelped in pain and Rachel II giggled getting eye to eye with Tristan.
Rachel II(Walking around Tristan) Seems to me I can be your best friend or your worst enemy your choice not mine.
Tristan(Kicking Rachel's stomach) There how does it feel? You did it to me and fat chance on us being friends I'm not friends with fakers or twerps and you're both.
Rachel II grunted as Tristan snickered and easily picked her up and placed her in the hall.
Tristan: Sorry Twerp older sibs get the bathroom first dummyhead.
Rachel II moaned rubbing her stomach as Tristan slammed the door in Rachel II's face and Rachel II sneered loving the prank war that Tristan had now started.
Rachel II(Grabbing fire ants) Come on friends time to pull your weight around here. FYI that means biting my sister making burns like mosquito bites on her.
Rachel II dumped the fire ants on Tristan's bed and spread them out making sure every inch was covered.
Rachel II(Walking off) I hope she's not allergic if she is then tough cookies because she started this.
Rachel II skipped off as Tristan threw her shower towel off and dressed in a light nightgown and underwear before lying in her bed and yelping as the ants did their job.
Tristan(Running out of her room) OWWWWWWWWWWWWW RACHEL II YOU BETTER BE HIDING SOMEWHERE BECAUSE IF I FIND YOU THINGS AREN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel II(Snickering) Hmmmmmmmmmmm have you seen my fire ants they were in their ant farm two seconds ago.
Tristan(Brushing her bed off) You-are-the-cruelest-little-sister-ever.
Rachel II(Giggling and dialing a number) And I'm not even at the top of my game. I hope you like being an orphan because truthishly I love the idea of being an only and I have a plan to make that happen.
Tristan(Scoffing) Oh puhlease if anything since I'm older you would become the orphan stupid little sis.
Rachel II(Giggling) I'm not the one with literal ants in my pants and ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like they found your tooshy but yea I'm the dumb one.
Tristan screeched as Rachel II threw a flyer at Tristan's feet and it had Helga JR. Pataki on it making a fist and shaking it in 3D and the flyer said Madamme Helga's Orphanage For Wayward Youths and the image changed from Helga JR. to teen Helga with spiked bracelets still making the fist.
Rachel II: Hmmmmmmmmmmm the small one is in pre school with me and the teen one well she says she knows you from nightmares. Nowwwwwwwww you sure look like a Wayward Youth to me.
Trista(Shrugging) I'm not scared as I said I'm the oldest if anyone's a Wayward Youth it's you.
Rachel II(Shrugging) Evers I'm going to pamper myself yet again because I was rudely interrupted before.
Tristan(Shoving Rachel II out) Have fun and good luck getting rid of me.
Rachel II skipped off and shut her door and dialed Madamme Helga's Orphanage For Wayward Youths which was also a bootcamp with Helga at the helm.
HELGA'S VENGANCE
Helga Pataki placed her black booted feet atop a desk hearing young children moan and cry Helga JR. ordering them around.
Helga(Lighting a cigarette) Stupid fools I'll teach them to be Wayward.
The phone rang and Helga answered it a sneer creeping across her face as Rachel II said she knew how to get even with Tristan.
Helga(Looking through a black day planner) Hmmmmmmmmmmm I could squeeze you in tonight if your mom's willing to pay.
Rachel II said something else as another girl walked up in plaid everything this girl being Irish and Helga found her replacement for the night.
Helga(Handing the girl a key) Skeleton key Fans you're in charge show them who runs this place you and I.
Fanny Fullbright cackled as she opened the door Helga JR. was in and Fanny ruffled Helga JR.'s hair and Helga JR. beamed loving Fanny.
Fanny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK maggots beddy bye time for Wayward Youths Hell go do whatever it is you do when these kids go to bed.
Helga JR. skipped off and Fanny sneered as Helga left leaving Fanny in charge.
Fanny(Turning the lights off and putting curtains on the windows) Lights out youths.
All the kids shivered scared to fall asleep knowing Fanny knew everyone's worst fears and made them their nightmares.
Fanny(Walking off) Sweet dreams kiddies.
The kids tossed and turned trying to stay awake as Fanny's evil giggle echoed through the halls.
Helga sped her car all the way to the Mckenzie house as Mrs. Mckenzie grinned knowing Rachel II had plans for Trish and Helga tonight.
Helga(Quickly) Hi Mrs. Mckenzie no worries your kids are in excellent hands.
Mrs. Mckenzie(Handing a paper to Helga) And Trish is all yours this is her birth certificate.
Helga sneered taking the paper and walked inside Rachel II skipping down the stairs and hugging Helga as Helga looked around the house.
Helga: Hmmmmnmmmmmmmmm not bad kid I mean not rich people nice but nice enough. Soooooooooo where's the newest youth?
Rachel II(Glumly) In her room she redecorated my room multicolor paint everywhere. But now that you're here she can finally go away.
Helga(Ruffling Rachel II's hair) Sure kiddo you just use that imagination of yours and make your room normal again I'll handle everything else here.
Rachel II scurried off to fix her room back into the PPG room she used to have as Helga sneered and wiggled her fingers turning Tristan's room into a decrepit room in her orphanage.
Helga(Snickering) Almost too easy.
Helga giggled as Tristan yawned and closed her eyes the room changing not being noticed by Tristan yet.
Fanny(Walking into the room) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I said nightey night maggot.
Tristan(Looking around) Waittttttttttt where am I?
Fanny(Walking up to the bed) Madamme Helga's Orphanage For Wayward Youths.
Tristan(Giggling) Sha right I'm home Rachel II is boo hooing about her room.
Fanny(Walking around the bed) Hmmmmmmmmmm looks to me like you room changed Cupcake.
Tristan looked around her room and shrieked seeing it wasn't her room anymore it was a shrine to Helga JR. and another bed appeared in the room pink everything on it.
Fanny: Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Helga JR. is your roommate.
Tristan(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhh wait I get enouigh of her tales from my sister. She goes to pre school with her.
Fanny(Beaming) Yep and your sister was bully bait until you came along. a sprinkle of dust and you'll be three and pint sized Helga's bully punching bag.
Before Tristan could respond Helga JR. skipped up and plopped onto the empty bed weights in her hands as she did reps.
Fanny(Walking off) I'll waive the lights out rule for you kid just because your roommate is the founders daughter.
Fanny left as Helga JR. walked up to Tristan noticing her ponytail which gave Helga JR. an idea.
Helga JR.(Giggling) Your sister had one just like that when we first met then we played hairdresser and poof bye bye ponytail.
Tristasn(Holding her ponytail) Wait I've been growing this for years I'm not letting you cut it.
Helga JR. had a vial in her palm and she poured dust from it all over Tristan and she shrank Helga JR. inches taller then her.
Helga JR.(Grabbing safety scissors) Snip snip let's get rid of that pony and then we can discuss your new role in my life.
Helga JR. cut the ponytail and it flittered to the floor as Helga JR. grabbed it stuffed it in her jumper.
Helga JR.(Showing off two ponytails) Hahhhhhhhhhhh now I have both blondies ponys.
Tristan(Feeling the back of her head) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm bald.
Helga JR.(Mimicing Tristan) Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm bald, she cut my ponytail, she sounds like me booooooooooohoooooooooooo.
Tristan cowered in the corner as she saw Helga JR.'s biceps bulge on her arms and Helga JR. cackled grabbing Tristan lifting her like a rag doll and throwing her on her own bed.
Helga JR.: Nowwwwwwwwww the rules are as follows rule one you're my best friend as well as my bullying tool, rule two sleepover Fridays and Saturdays are a must and we'll watch any movies I want, and the last rule for now is you're my servant and 24/7 homework worker hah hah hah hah hah hah hahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Books and worksheets were pushed in front of Tristan and Helga JR. handed her a pencil and crayons.
Helga JR.: For art the teacher wants us to make caricatures of our friend so when you're ready I'll stand still and you can draw me.
Tristan: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what pre schoolar gets this much homework?
Helga JR.: The kind that goes to a private school like your sister.
Tristan moaned as Helga JR. opened a book and pushed it in front of Tristan.
Helga JR.: Now you know why no other orphan wants to room with me.
Helga JR. sneered and took her shoes off green smog covering the room as she undressed and Tristan saw Helga JR. already had a training bra which gave her an idea.
Tristan(Pushing the work to Helga JR.) Finito now I can see you are growing up quick so how's about a boyfriend?
Helga JR.(Scratching her chin) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm mama had Arnold sooooooo ok who did you have in mind?
Tristan(Throwing a folder at Helga JR.) His names Tommy Gilligan and his brother is about to be bested by Lizzie Devine and that leaves him unprotected.
Helga JR.(Kissing the picture) Great let's get on a roll bestie my love waits for no one.
Tristan giggled hating Tommy for picking on her and now she was going to get her payback.
The Tommy's Nemesis
Tommy yawned loud and lied down on his bed his eyes fluttering as he snored lightly and he was brought inside a comic book Tristan created being artsy and Helga JR. was the villain.
Tristan(Grabbing colored pencils) Time for a real nightmare the Tommy.
Tristan grabbed pink and dusted the page she was drawing with it and a cold cackle escaped the book Tristan smiling as Helga JR. materialized in front of Tommy.
Tristan(Cackling) A hero huh? Well we'll just see about that anti hero The Tommy.
Tommy(Shooting bullets at Helga JR.) Take that, and that, and that, and that, and that witchy girl.
Blood drawn by Tristan decorated the floor and Tommy beamed walking off as Tristan laughed heartilty making paper dolls of Helga JR. surround him.
Tristan: I may have to be her servant but being her main squeeze sounds sooo much worse so have fun with never ending Helga JR.'s.
The paper Helgas grabbed Tommy and he fired the guns as the paper Helga's multiplied and they worked together making a giant Helga JR..
Tristan(Sneering) I guess she ate a mushroom like Mario he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
Helga JR.(Booming) FASTER THAN A PRE SCHOOLAR MORE POWERFUL THAN THE BIG BADOLESCENT IT'S SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELGA JR. HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy fired bullets as they bounced off Helga and she laughed her laughter shaking the ground as she grabbed Tommy and bent his guns in half.
Helga JR.(Giggling) SUPERRRRRRRRRRRR HELGA JR. IS NOT AMUSED I MEAN GUNS SERIOUSLY HASN'T YOUR MOM EVER TAUGHT YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH GUNS?
Tristan(Drawing Helga JR. even bigger) Get ready to meet your demise The Tommy and she answers to The Helga JR..
Helga JR. copied the words Tristan said and Tommy gulped as Helga JR. hugged him his eyes bugging out of his head
Helga JR.: Nowwwwwwwwwwww let me show you why you're the luckiest boy around.
Tristan drew Helga leading Tommy to an empty room and Tommy screamed as Helga JR. now regular size took her clothes off only her Kiddie Dust swinging on her neck in a vial.
Helga JR.: See my bestie had the greatest idea I mean she is such a good thinker that one.
Tommy(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhhhh she did?
Helga JR(Nodding) She wants me to find a boyfriend because A I mayyyyyyyy be driving her nuts and B I wear a training bra and that means I'm growing up.
Tommy(Looking for a door to the room) Soooooooooooo who's the lucky boy?
Helga JR: You are silly I mean you're the only boy here and Hoagie's long gone thanks to KND renstating Lizzie Devine as The Evil Babysitter literally she sits on kids and she's looking to torture Hoagie that way.
Tommy made to run but Helga JR. grew bulging muscles and grabbed him cackling as Tristan drew pink lipstick on Helga JR.
Helga JR: Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww be ready to be obsessed with me forever and ever.
Helga JR. wasted no time she kissed Tommy and he grew hearts over his head and Helga JR. had a locket with Tommy's picture in it and she giggled evilly.
Helga JR: Now it's time for me to take over all kids dreams forever heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Helga JR. giggled as Hermione Fullbright spied Nigel Uno and she sneered knowing who she wanted to torture.
Hermione(Sneering) Sooooooooooooo Helga Jr. how's about you share that vial on your neck making kiddies younger?
Helga JR(Throwing the vial to Hermione) One friend to another keep it I have stockpiles of the shit.
Hermione sneered and walked through a portal getting into Nigel's dreams and she knew the perfect nightmare for him.
NIGEL'S NIGHTMARE
Nigel gently closed his eyes and Hermione rubbed her hands together evilly and changed his bedroom into a Troll World Tour bedroom and there was more tortures for him.
Hermione(Zapping Nigel's clothes) Poppy and Barb are your wardrobe choices now new best friend.
Hermione zapped Nigel's bed and the blankets featured Barb in different poses and a stuffed Barb and stuffed Poppy with plastic brass knuckles were on her hands lied in between Nigel a stuffed guitar in Barb's hands.
Hermione(Giggling) Nowwwwwwww to make this an orphanage room and then I'll shrink you down to size and we can become roommates and the best of friends.
Hermione spread her arms out Barb and Poppy decorating the two sides of the room Barb on Hermione's side and Poppy on Nigel's side and Hermione skipped up to Nigel and took a pinch of dust about to shrink him until a boy burst into the dream and shoved her away.
Boy: I bet you thought it would be easy to get to him but I'm his dream guard Mitchell Sampson and I'm one tough cookie.
Hermione sneered and walked up to Mitchell screaming faces on her stomach showing themselves as she beamed at Mitchell.
Hermione(Pointing down at the faces) See them well they were tough cookies too and I found with the right amount of 2% milk I can make any cookie soggy.
Mitchell: Not me I'm an unsoggy cookie and nothing you do can make me soggy.
Hermione(Twirling up to Mitchell) Really well you know what I love on my cookies?
Mitchell: What is that exactly?
Hermione(Blowing the pinch of dust on Mitchell) Sprinkles now become soggy unsoggy cookie.
Mitchell shrank and Hermione muttered way too easy and she dragged Mitchell to the Barb side of the room.
Hermione(Sneering) Nowwwwwwwwwwww I need fishnets, a white shirt with a black skull, a guitar, a red mohawk, earings, some black eye makeup black underwear, and a purple costume like light purple I'm going as Queen Barb for Halloween and Nigel is going as Poppy.
Mitchell screamed as lightning hit him from Hermione's fingers and he became the things she wanted and she cackled saying tough cookie indeed.
Hermione(Skipping up to Nigel) Ok Nigel time to grow up with a Fullbright all over again and this time it's 10000000 times worse ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hermione saw Nigel snap his eyes open but it was too late as she blew dust on him and he sneezed shrinking and Hermione just giggled evilly.
Hermione(Twirling up to Nigel) Awwwwwwwwwwww looks like you woke up too late Nigey. Too bad Mitchell like all the other tough cookies became soggy. Now I have a costume for you so suit up it's Trick Or Treating time friend.
Nigel(Gulping) You don't mean the Poppy Troll costume do you?
Hermione(Pinching Nigel's cheeks) Those be the ones Pops. See I'm going as Queen Barb and you are going as Princess Poppy.
Mitchell's life force shot into Hermione and another screaming face joined her stomach.
Hermione(Giggling) Heyyyyyyyyyyyy unsoggy cookie meet the other unsoggy cookies.
Nigel(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhhhhh you're like ten feet taller than me strange girl.
Hermione(Throwing her hand out) Hermione Elenore Fullbright at your service. and of course I am my height has to scare you because you won't do as I ask if it doesn't.
Nigel(Picking up the Poppy costume) But I'm a boy boys don't wear Poppy The Troll anything.
Mushi twirled into the room with Kairi as Lilo and Stitch and Mushi splahed pink liquid on Nigel and suddenly his body morphed Hermione beaming as Nigel screamed and writhed in pain.
Hermione: Not for long friend now dress into that costume and then we can go trick or treating.
Nigel grew long brown hair in a ponytail, designer clothes, sandals, multi colored finger and toenails both covered in glitter and a skinny physique as like Hermione's puppet he undressed and put the Poppy costume completing his transformation.
Hermione(Ruffling Nigel's hair) Good girl now let's get us some candy.
Nigel: Actually Nigel is a Blahhhhhhhhhh name and not a girl name I'm Meredith now and instead of knocking on doors let's steal the agents candy I knowwwwwwwww Queen Barb is sooooooooo up for that.
Hermione(Sneering) Wellllllllllll ok but just the boys the girls are fine with me but those boys are getting candy jacked.
Meredith(Skipping next to Hermione) Great boys are soooooooooo candy hoarders and I know just the thing to scare them even more.
Hermione(Sneering) Hell you're starting to scare me girl.
Meredith closed her eyes and focused on Troll Village as two eggs landed there a purple one and a pink one being real Queen Barb and one being Princess Poppy.
Meredith POV: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh now the biggest fans of the movie series and Netflix show has reserected the real Princess Poppy and Queen Barb.
Hermione( Sneering) Nowwwwwwwwww no boys safe from the evil babysitter, Hermione AKA Queen Barb's fan or Meredith AKA Poppy's fan.
The boys screamed as Hermione and Meredith cornered them and Hermione had a guitar slung across her back.
Meredith(Pointing at Hermione) Unless you want me unleashing my Rotweillwer on you I suggest you hand the candy over.
Boy #1(Laughing) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so scared of Queen Barb and Poppy. Stupid Trolls come on guys we have more trick or treating to do.
Meredith(Grabbing the boy and showing off her brass knuckles) Soooooooooo know what these do because I don't but Princess Poppy thinks it's jewelry. Anywhozil I would really hate to unleash my leashed Rot.
The boy laughed harder as Maeredith grinned malicously and snapped her fingers as Hermione snached all the candy bags and then set her sights on the defiant boy holding his sack close.
Hermione(Staring down at the boy) OK Pippity Squeak hand the sack over and then beat it. Or face my wrath.
Meredith(Putting clothes pins over her nose) It's double trouble if you wanna know.
Before the boy could respond Helga JR. skipped up with no shoes on green smoke escaping her feet and Hermione blew a big breath on the boy and he fainted as Hermione took the sack and split all the sacks between the three girls.
Meredith(Looking into her sack) Ladies tonight we feast on stolen candy. Now who wants to see Hoagie become the fourth girl in our group?
The two other girls cackled as grunting kids were heard and Meredith followed the sound to Hoagie's bedroom and a yellow costume, a purple dress, and Aqua Blue hair was cradled in Meredith's arms.
Meredith: Heyyyyyyyyyyy kiddies I bet you wish you never banished Lizzie now don't you?
All the kids moaned as Hoagie wiggled free but Hermione was ready for this as she blew dust on him shrinking him and Lizzie sneered seeing a new little kid and stood up the other kids running off in fear.
Lizzie: No worries I'm their literal babysitter forever now Hoagie meet your three friends Meredith, Helga JR. and Hermione.
Meredith(Throwing the costume to Hoagie) Come on Smidge you're a direct helper to Princess Poppy now hurry it up you need to sort through my candy.
Helga JR(Turning to Tristan) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and you need to sort through mine.
Hermione lassoed a boy John Ward and Hermione sneered as John gulped feearing the worst with Hermione staring down at him.
Hermione(Walking around John) Hmmmmmmmmmmm you know serving me is torture enough but being my brother now there'ssssssssssssss some real fun.
John(Gulping) A b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-brother?
Hermione(Nodding) Yep see Queen Barb's fan AKA me is walking around in just black undies my bottom half barely clothed and I would love to show a boy AKA my brother the hell four girls can do to him.
John tried dashing off as Meredith held his pants legs muscles bulging out of her arms and Helga JR. skipped up sneering as Hermione got nose to nose with John.
Hermione: See Hoagie was the strongest but as a Pippity Squeak he's weak and now that Lizzie's learning her torture it's time you learned mine bro.
Hermione jammed on her guitar the sound waves knocking John into Fanny who like Hermione sneered and John saw where the Fullbright sneer came from.
Fanny(Tisking John) Damnnnnnnnnnnn I thought she'd want a sister but then again her having a brother could be-
Fanny was stopped short as John's sister Amelia stormed Hermione and Hermione giggled having a new idea.
Hermione(Staring down at John) Soooooooooooooo little bro how's about you become my sis and the tomboy over there is tortured by becoming our brother.
John(Rubbing his ears) Sureeeeeeeeee anything but the licks from that guitar.
Hermione carried John to Fanny and Fanny wanting a spitting image of her and not Queen Barb snuggled John as Amelia gulped the three girls cornering her.
Hermione: Soon Hoagie will join us as Smidge Meredith's Helper, Tristan is Helga JR's helper, and you bro well you're all mine.
Amelia: Wait I'm not a-
Teen Rachel Mckenzie sneered being resurrected and she punched Amelia as Mushi this time poured fruit punch onto Amelia and Rachel knew the best way to torture Amelia.
Rachel(Sneering) Sooooooooooooooo I was wondering if maybe this girl could be my son and since I live on Moonbase you three about to be four do and Justin my son is Hermione's 24/7 helper and torturing tool.
Hermione(Shaking hands with Rachel) You got yourself a deal.
Hoagie grunted as Lizzie's three year old clothes were forced onto him and he became a girl with Meredith putting the Smidge costume on him.
Meredith(Taking Hoagie's hand) Come along Smidge candy checking awaits.
Amelia(Backing away from Rachel) Keep away from me I locked you from my dreams.
Rachel(Giggling) And Yet I'm still here in your head. Time for a change son of mine.
Rachel cackled evilly as Amelia's Buttercup Utonium costume became a tiger costume and Rachel sneered as Amelia shrank into a boy with unkempt hair and Rachel giggled leading the boy to his doom Hermione.
Hermione(Handing the sack to the boy) Candy sorting first then I'll introduce you to my list of demands and MY SOGGY COOKIES HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Mckenzie gulped at this barely clothed girl as Hermione opened the sack growling choppity chop chop as Justin reached in grabbing handfuls of candy the other servants/helpers doing the same thing for their girls not wanting Queen Barb's biggest fan to get involved.
Hermione(Dumping all the candy onto a sorted pile sneering) Therrrrrreeeeeeeee much easier now sort through that and make sure no dangerous things are waiting for me.
Justin moaned then had an idea as he found an X ray machine and pushed the sack through finding no dangerous things and then pushed the sack to Hermione beaming.
Justin: No danger glad I have an X ray machine master of me. Now about those soggy cookies and list you had for me.
Hermione giggled hysterically rolling a paper in front of Justin and she showed her stomach the newest cookie Mitchell screaming for freedom as Hermione beamed.
Hermione: Mitchell the only boy in a garden of girls who thought they were tough cookies.
Justin heard girl screams and Mitchell on Hermione's chest screamed as she chuckled and stared Justin down.
Hermione(Pointing to her belly button) There's still room here for another soggy cookie Just. As long as you follow these chores we will have no problems.
Justin read and gulped as Hermione shoeless and sockless placed her feet out waiting for her massage as somewhere else John was becoming Fanny's favorite of her kids.
Well that's it for now so R&R and I'll write more
Sign up to rate and review this story