Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Sixx 4 Six

Pt. 19

by axlroseiscool 1 review

Sorry to leave w/ a cliffhanger but it’s fun to do that. This one’s kind of short. But chapter 20 will be longer…because it’s the finale!! Thanx!

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-07-22 - 362 words

0Unrated
Nikki came up to our room,it looked like he’d been crying,he sat down next to me on the bed “I’m so sorry,for everything,the groupies,the random women,Jaime. I really don’t know what made me wanna do that. I never meant to hurt you….I thought if you never figured it out,it’d be okay." I looked into his green eyes “I really didn’t care about the other girls….I told myself that’s just what rockstars do….but why…why Jaime? She insulted me,she called me names,and accused me of being a gold digger!" Nikki sighed “I saw her….at a bar,she looked sad,I decided to try to cheer her up…and one thing lead to another. I’m so sorry." we sat in silence for about 5 minutes,then Nikki got up and went to the closet. I knew what he was getting. I took a deep breath. Nikki stood in front of me,he pulled me onto my feet “I wanted to ask you this for a while now….but I could never find the right time or place. I hope you don’t think I’m just doing this to win your affections back,I really love you,and I’m ready to spend the rest of my life with you…..Rach,baby,will you marry me?" then he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. All of a sudden,I didn’t care what he had did,all I could feel was happiness,I wanted to be with him forever. “YES! Yes Nikki,I’ll marry you!" I said while starting to cry happy tears. “Oh baby! Thank you! I love you!" he said starting to cry as well,he slipped the ring onto my ring finger. He picked me up and spun me around “Baby,you can have whatever type of wedding you want! Over the top or small and quiet! You can have any dress you want! Anything that will make the big day perfect!" he said. I smiled. I knew I wanted to be with him no matter what….
Sign up to rate and review this story