Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Leaving The Studio

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

After leaving the studio I head for the bar and have a little incident.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 783 words

0Unrated
Eric leaves the studio passing an ostrich and a frog on the stairs. Eric looks to his right where a sax player is playing to some brooms sweeping by themselves. From behind them emerges a stork on a bike, apparently a postman, and as he rides by he begins to lose his balance and crashes sending letters everywhere. As he reaches the bottom of the steps a hippo bumps into him.

Hippo: Oh! Excuse me.

Eric walks past a group of cows practicing their lines.

Cows: Moo. Moo! Moo? Moo...

The hippo sits on a bench next to a workman and the bench promptly collapses, catapulting the man into the sky.

Hippo: Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarassed.

Eric crosses the road and tries to catch a tram. He shows the conductor the check Maroon gave him.

Conductor: What do I look like? A bank?

Eric waits for the tram to go past him and then swings himself onto the back, where two other kids are sitting. Another kid comes running after them.

Kid: Wait for me.

Kids: Come on! Hurry up!

Kid: Yo rabbit. Aint you got a car?

Eric: Who needs a car in L.A.? We've got the best public transportation system in the world.

Eric gets off outside his office. Across the road the sign above the tram station :THE WORLDS BEST PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM is being replaced by that of Clover Leaf Industries.

Kids: See you later.

Eric: Thanks for the ciggarettes.

Kids: You bet. You got it.

Postman: Hiya Eric. How's it going?

Eric: O.K. What you got for me?

Postman: The usual bills.

Eric throws the bills in the bin and crosses the road to the
Terminal Station Bar.

Eric: Harry. You O.K.?

Eric passes a tram driver unconcious at one of the tables. He puts his hat, which had fallen off, back on his head and makes his way to the bar.

Eric: What's with Earl?

The man he is asking is mute and writes his answer on a pad of paper.

Augie: 'LAID OFF.'

Eric: ...Laid off!

Soldier: A new outfit bought the red car. Some big company called Clover Leaf.

Eric: No kidding! They bought the red car?

Soldier: Yeah. Put the poor guy on two weeks notice. Cut backs they said.

Eric: Oh well. Heres to the pencil pushers. May they all get lead poisoning, huh?

Before Eric can put the glass to his lips a womans hand covers it. He looks up.

Fifi: Tomorrow's Friday Eric. Vous know vat happens here on Friday?

Eric: Fish Special?

Fifi: [Taking the drink away from him] Non... Moi's boss checks the books on Friday and if Moi don't have that money Moi gave you back in the till Moi's gonna lose my job.

Eric: Don't bust a button Dolores, you've only got one left. [He shows her the check with a big smile on his face.]

Fifi: Fifty bucks! ...Where's the rest?

Eric: [Looking hurt] Well, it's only a snoop job away. Have you got that camera of yours? Mines in the shop.

Fifi: Vouldn't be ze pawn shop by any chance vould it?

Eric: Look. Come on Fifi. You need the other fifty, I need the camera.

Fifi gets the camera from behind the till and puts it in front of Eric.

Eric: Any film in there?

Fifi: Should be. Haven't had zat roll developed since our trip to Catalina. Sure was a long time ago.

Eric: Yeah, it was a long time ago. We'll have to do that again sometime.

Eric: [Holding down the crockery as a tram drives past, shaking the building] Yeah, sure Eric. Paper even good?

Eric: Just check the scrawl.

Fifi: R. K. Maroon? As in Maroon cartoons?

Angelo: Maroon cartoons? Hey! So who's your client Mr Detective to the stars? Chilly Willy? Or Screwy Squirell? Heh, heh, heh.

Fifi: What do you want to drink?

Angelo: I'll take a beer Feef. So what happened, huh? Someone kidnap Dinky Doodle?

Fifi: Cut it out Angelo.

Angelo: [Cracking boiled egg] Hey. Wait a minute, wait a minute! I know. You're working for little Bo Peep. She's lost her sheep and your gonna help her find him! Hey? Heh, heh, heh. Ha, ha, ha!
Eric, his patience run out, kicks the stool from under Angelo who falls on his jaw on the edge of the bar.

Angelo: ...Ungh!

Eric: Get this straight meatball. I... Don't... Work... For toons.

Eric stuffs the boiled egg into Angelo's mouth and stomps out of the bar.

Angelo: [Looking at the dissapearing Eric] So what's his problem?

Fifi: Toon killed his brother.

Background: What? Huh?

Fifi: Dropped a piano on his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story