Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

The Ink and Paint Club

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

I go to the Ink and Paint Club.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 890 words

0Unrated
Eric walks down a gloomy alleyway and knocks on a door. A hatch slides open and a bloodshot eye appears in the hole.

Gorilla: Got the password?

Eric: Walt sent me. [The hatch slides open and after a moments delay the door slowly creaks open. Behind the door hulks the massive body of a gorrila in a suit] Nice monkey suit.

Gorilla: Wise ass.

Eric walks down a short corridor towards a door behind which can be heard the sound of a piano playing. As Eric opens the door there is an explosion of sound of piano playing. On a stage opposite Donald and Daffy Duck are playing a duet. Watching this are numerous people seated round small tables and being served by toon penguins. At the bar an octopus is serving several customers at once.

Donald: Quaack, quaack. Cut it out!

Daffy: Does anybody understand what this duck is saying? I've worked with a lot of wise quackers, but you are desphicable!

Donald: Darn son of a guaack, quaack!

Daffy: This is the last time I work with someone with a sphpheech impediment!

Donald: Oh yeah!

Donald grabs Daffy, throws him into the piano and slams it shut on him, leaving only his beak sticking out.

Daffy: This means war.

As Eric stands watching all of this a bald man squirts ink on Eric's shirt with a pen.

Marvin: Ha, ha, ha!

Eric: You think that's funny?

Marvin: It's a panic!

Eric: [Grabbing him] You wont think it's funny when I stick that pen up your nose!

Marvin: Now calm down son, will ya. Look, the stains gone. It's dissappearing ink. No hard feelings I hope? Look, I'm...

Eric: I know who you are. Marvin Acme. The guy that owns Toontown. The Gag King.

Marvin: If it's Acme, it's gasser! Put it there pal. The hand buzzer! Still our biggest seller! Ha, ha, ha.

Totally unamused sits down and a penguin comes up to take his order. Eric slams the menu back on the tray without looking at it.

Eric: Scotch on the rocks. ...And I mean ice!

Donald is playing both piano's at once.

Domald: This is hot stuff.

Daffy takes over and behind him appears a devilish Donald who nearly blows Daffy's head of with a cannon.

Daffy: Hoo hoo hoo!

Two hooks appear from either side of the stage and pull the ducks off the stage to the applause of the audience.

Marvin: Hey, those ducks are funny! They, they never get to finish the act! Ha, ha, ha.

Eric: Right. [Penguin gives Eric his drink] Thanks...
[Finds stones in it] ...Toons!

Betty: Cigars! Cigarettes! Eric Bunny!

Eric: Betty?

Betty: Long time no see!

Eric: What you doing here?

Betty: Work's been kinda slow since cartoons went to colour. But I still got it Eric. Boo boo bedoo. Boop!

Eric: Yeah, you still got it.

There is a growing commotion behind Eric. He turns to indicate Acme who is gesticulating towards the stage.

Eric: What's with him?

Betty: Mr. Acme never misses a night when Jessica performs.

Eric: Got a thing for rabbits, huh?

The room goes suddenly quiet and the silence is broken when a huskily voiced rabbit begins to sing. As she appears from behind the curtains the men go wild.

Jessica: 'You had plenty money 1922,
You let all the women make a fool of you,
Why don't you do right, like some other men do?
Get out of here, get me some money too.

Eric: [Unable to take his eyes away from Jessica] She's married to Buster Bunny?

Betty: Yeah. What a lucky goirl.

Now if you had prepared twenty years ago.
You wouldn't be awandring now from door to door.
Why don't you do right, like some other men do?
Get out of here, get me some money too.
Get out of here, get me some money too.
Why don't you do right, like some other men... doooo?


Eric follows Marvin to Jessica's room.



Jessica: Who is it?

Marvin: Jessica dear, have no fear, your Marvin is here!

The door closes behind him, muffling his words. Eric tries to peer through the keyhole.

Marvin: You sure murdered 'em again tonight baby. I really mean it. My darling, you were superb. You absolutely, truely and honestly fashmolyed that audience. You killed them. You slayed them. You belted them into little pieces...

A large shadow casts itself over Eric's back and a large hand taps him roughly on the shoulder.

Gorilla: What do think you're doing, chump?

Eric: Who you calling a chump, chimp?

The gorrila throws Eric out of the door.

Eric: Aaaarrrggghh!

Gorilla: And don't let me catch your peeping face around here again. Got it!

Eric: Ooga booga!

Eric dusts himself off and is about to leave when he hears Jessica and Marvin talking through one of the nearby windows. He pulls up a box and peers through a gap in the curtains.

Marvin: Come my dear Jessica. I'm over here. I've got everything you need, right here, on the bed.

Jessica: Oh, not tonight Marvin. I have a headache.

Marvin: But Jessica! You promised.

Jessica: Oh... alright. But this time take off that hand buzzer.

Marvin: Patty cake! Patty cake! Patty cake, patty cake...

Jessica: Oh!

Marvin: Patty cake, patty cake...

Jessica: Oh Marvin!

Eric: You've gotta be kidding me!
Sign up to rate and review this story