Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

The Movie Theatre

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

Me and Buster hide inside the local Movie Theatre.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 636 words

0Unrated
[Eric and Buster are at a cinema]

Background: Now that wasn't so bad was it?

Buster: Hoo hooo! Hooo hoo hoo! Boy, did you see that? Nobody takes a wallop like Goofy! What timing! What finess! What a genius! Hooo hoo! [Eric pulls Buster back to the seat next to him by his ears.] Ow!

Eric: We're supposed to be hiding. What's wrong with you?

Buster: What's wrong with you? You're the only person in this theatre that isn't laughing! Is there nothing that can permeate your impervious puss? Hey Eric! [Pulls funny face.] Plplplll! Boy, nothing. What could have possibly happened to you to turn you into such a sourpuss?

Eric: You wanna know? I'll tell you. A toon killed my brother.

Buster: A toon? No.

Eric: That's right. A toon. We were investigating the robbery of the first national bank of Toontown. Back in those days me and Teddy liked working in Toontown. Thought it was a lot of laughs. Ha. Anyway, this guy got away with a zillion semolians. We trailed him down to a little dive down in Yahtzel Street. Went in. Only he got the drop on us. Literally. Dropped a piano on us from fifteen stories. Broke my arm. Teddy never made it. I never did find out who that guy was. All I remember was him standing over me laughing,with those burning red eyes and that high squeaky voice. He dissapeared into Toontown after that.

Buster: Boo hoooo! No wonder you hate me! If a toon killed my brother I'd hate me too.

Eric: Come on. Don't cry. I don't hate you.

Buster: Yes you do!

Eric: No I don't.

Buster: You do hate me. Otherwise you wouldn't have yanked my ears all those times.

Eric: Come on. I'm sorry I yanked your ears.

Buster: All the times you yanked my ears?

Eric: All the times I yanked your ears.

Buster: Apology accepted! Put it there pal. I feel better... Oh boy! I hope it's another cartoon! Jeepers. Another stupid newsreel. I hate the news.

Fifi sits down beside Eric.

Eric: You got all my stuff?

Fifi: Yes. They're packed up in the car outside. Would've been here after you called but I had to shake the weasels.

Background: ...in Atlantic city the Shriner's march. Wearing their fezzes and bright uniforms, they parade before a hundred thousand spectators as a highlight of the Shrine Convention.

Eric: Yeah. I'm sorry about the trouble in the bar.

Background: ...That's the gay side. There's a serious side when Imperial Potentate George H. Row of Buffalo urged all Shriners to help halt the spread of communism.

Fifi: Hell. Stuffing olives for a living wasn't for me anyway.

Eric: Fifi. You oughta find yourself a good man.

Fifi: But I already have a good man.

Background: ...Many cities are represented in the march, and many
temples, as the Imperial Council meets once again. -It takes a steady eye and a stout heart to heave knives at the apple of your eye but this female william tell has no qualms...

They are about to kiss when...

Buster: Hmmmmmm... Plplplllease. Don't mind me.

Background: ...and plenty of faith...

Fifi: You better get going Eric.

Background: ...a near miss, but this miss says that's as good as a smile.

Eric: I'm glad Teddy's not here to see me running away with my tail between my legs.

Background: Dateline: Hollywood, California. Cloverleaf Oil was on the move this week, acquiring two Hollywood institutions...

Buster: It's not so bad. Once you get used to it.

Newsreader: '...the Pacific Redcar Trolley Line and the venerated Maroon Cartoon Studios. Here R. K. Maroon is seen clinching a deal with Cloverleaf's bankers and executives in one of the biggest real estate deals in Californian history.'

Eric: That's it! That's the connection!
Sign up to rate and review this story