Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Back To Maroon Studios

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

Me and Buster head back to Maroon Studios.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 744 words

0Unrated
Eric and Buster drive into the Maroon Cartoon Studios.

Buster: Let's forget it. There's nobody here.

Eric: Is that it or are you scared?

Buster: [Getting out of the car.] Plplpllllease! Me scared? Don't be ridiculous. When you called Maroon you told him you had the will but you don't. When he finds out he's going to be mad. He might try to kill ya. [Puts his back against the wall.]

Eric: I can handle a Hollywood cream puff. I just don't want the odds to change. You cover my back. If you hear or see anything beep the horn twice.

Buster: Yeah. That's it. Beep the horn twice. Cover your back. Boy, I'm ready. Dukes set, eyes peeled, ears to the ground. [A frying pan is held above his head from behind him.] Why, nobody gets the drop on Buster Bunny! Brrrrrhhhh!

Buster is dragged off behind the wall. Meanwhile Maroon is waiting in his office looking very nervous. Eric creeps up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

Maroon: Yikes!

Eric: What's up Doc?

Maroon: Bunny. What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?

Eric: You need a heart before you can have an attack.

Maroon: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got the will?

Eric: Sure. [Briefly shows a bit of paper] I got the will. Question is do you have the way? Cause I can tell you now it aint gonna come cheap.

Maroon: You've got a lot of brass coming up here by yourself.

Eric: Who said I was here by myself?

Buster is thrown unconcious into the boot of a car by...
Jessica. She puts the frying pan in her handbag.

Maroon: Okay, hardcase. How much?

Eric: Give a girl a chance to think. Let's see. Your take is three and a half million dollars..

Maroon: Let me see that will.

Eric: I told ya I got it.

Maroon: I wanna see it now!... [Grabs it from inside Eric's jacket.] 'How do I love thee, Let me count the ways?' This supposed to be a joke? [Stuffs it in Eric's belt.]

Eric: No! This is. [Sprays soda in his eyes and punches him] Get up.

Maroon: What are ya gonna do to me Bunny?

Eric: I'm going to listen to you spin the Cloverleaf scenario.
The story of greed, sex and murder. And the parts that I don't like, I'm going to edit out.

Maroon: You've got it all wrong. I'm a cartoon maker not a murderer.

Eric: Everybody's got to have a hobby.

He puts Maroon's tie in the editing machine and turns it on pulling Maroon's face closer.

Maroon: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! The truth is I had a chance to sell my studio, but Cloverleaf wouldn't buy my property unless Acme sold them his. The stubborn bastard wouldn't sell, so I was going to blackmail Acme with pictures of him and the rabbit's wife. Blackmail, that's all. I've been around toons all my life. I didn't want to see them destroyed.

Eric: Toons destroyed? Why?

Maroon: If I tell ya I'm a dead man.

Eric: You're a dead man if you don't tell me.

Maroon: Unless Acme's will shows by midnight tonight Toontown's going to be land for the...

At that moment Eric sees the reflection of a gun in one of the pictures in the wall. It fires and Maroon cries out.

Maroon: Arrrggh!

Eric dives for cover behind the sofa and the bullets slam into it. When the gunfire stops Eric looks at Maroon to see him dead with three bullet holes in his back. He looks out of window and sees Jessica running off. As he leaves the building she drives a car past him.

Eric: Buster!

He takes chase in his car and his headlights light up a sign for Toontown. Eric continues to follow but as the car dissappears into the tunnel leading to Toontown Eric
stops unwilling to follow. As he stares at the tunnel he is
filled with a new resolve. He throws his gun onto the seat next to him and unpacks a case. Inside is a Toon gun. Eric takes it out and admires it. Next he lifts up a flap to reveal six Toon bullets.

Bullet1: Eric Bunny!

Bullet2: Well you're a sight for sore eyes.

Bullet3: I aint seen you for nigh onto five years!

Bullet1: Where've you been?

Eric: Drunk. Feeling frisky tonight fellas?

Bullets: Yeah!

Eric: Let's go.
Sign up to rate and review this story