Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Long Lost Past (Pt. 1->Pt. 6)

A Broken Spell

by story_master 0 reviews

Jasmine tries to break Cronus' control over her, but no one is out of the woods yet.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 584 words

0Unrated
" Don't play dunb with me Jay. I know you remember. It should have been the most devastating day of your life. I know it still haunts my dreams." Jasmine said as she inched closer and closer to Jay and the cliff side.
" What are you talking about?" Jay demanded completely confused.
" Twelve years ago you let me DIE!" Jasmine screamed.
" What?! I just met you." Jay protested
" No, no, no, no, no. It was an august morning we were picking flowers for mom's birthday, and you let me fall off the cliff! You let your own sister DIE! Your other half, your twin sister!" by this time Jasmine had tears streaming down her face.
" What?!" Everyone within earshot was shocked.
" Come on Jay. Don't you ever have that recurring nightmare where someone is falling and you can never seem to save them. Ever since that day haven't you felt like half of you was missing, like you weren't completely yourself. I know I have," now Jasmine's rage had consumed her sorrow, " then you stopped searching, you stopped caring, and you began to forget and repress the memory. Didn't you?!"
" Jasmine? I-I-I...," Jay's voice grew soft, " I tried to save you but I wasn't fast enough. I should've been looking out for you like a big brother is supposed to do....... I-I'm sorry."
" Sorry? SORRY," Jasmine's body was filled with anger, rage and thoughts of revenge, " You let me die and all you can say is your sorry!?"
" I don't know what else to say. But believe me I never forgot, I didn't stop searching, and I still care." Jay noticed that some of this was getting through to her, so he decided to try and reason with her.
" Well I know what you can say," Jasmine raised the sword above her head, " You can say GOODBYE!"
Everyone covered their eyes. No one, but Cronus, wanted to see Jay's demise. Jay was still standing face to face with his long lost sister. Although he really wanted to run, he couldn't. He couldn't leave his sister. Not like this.
"I-I-I Ican't do it..." Jasmine's voice was much calmer and quieter than a few moments ago.
" Jasmine?" Jay asked cautiously.
" Jay? " Jasmine asked very confused.
Jay took a step forward but as he did Jasmine's personality took a turn for the worst.
Jasmine starting arguing with herself. She backed up and dropped the sword to the ground.
" GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Jasmine screamed as she tried to fight off Cronus' control.
" What's this? She isn't destroying him? Well if you want someone destroyed right, you have to do it yourself." Cronus sneered as he watched from a nearby ridge. Then he trnsported over to where Jay and Jasmine had been fighting.
As Jay went for his sword Cronus appeared.
" Hello, Jay," He said. Then he put his hand around Jay's neck, lifted him off the ground, and carried him over to the cliff's edge, " Any last words? No. Good."
Jasmine finally broke free of Cronus' control. Only she was just in time to see he older brother being dangled above 900 feet of nothing. Then Cronus dropped him. Jay went sailing down the side of the cliff.
" Nooooooooo!" Theresa, Atlanta, Harry, Archie, Odie, Neil and Jasmine all cried at once.
Then without thinking Jasmin found herself running at the cliff's edge and diving off.
~*~

So you learn the shocking secret of Jay's past. Now what about his future. Read the next chapter to find out their fate.
Sign up to rate and review this story