Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Eric's Toon Enemy

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

We learn that Doom is the toon who killed my brother.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 341 words

0Unrated
Doom Slides across a line to strike Eric and send him flying. Doom draws a sword and Eric opens a box next to him labelled Singing swords. As he waves it at Doom it begins to sing.

Singing Sword: 'Wicked Witchcraft,
And although I know
It's strictly taboo...

Eric throws the sword away and opens another box. Inside is a toon Magnet and Eric holds this at Doom. Doom uses the magnetism to pull himself closer to Eric and so Eric points it away to break the contact. The magnetism then pulls a barrel from behind Eric and he ends up pinned between the two.

Doom: [Sheathing sword] Don't move.

Doom reappears driving a sreamroller and he tries to run over Eric with it. Eric can't escape by struggling but as the steamroller nears he sees boxes of portable holes next to him. He eventually manages to kick one close enough for him to open and putting it over the magnet makes a hole and escapes.
Eric appears in front of Doom and kicks him in the face sending him flying. He fights Doom but doesn't seem to be able to harm him. Eric blocks one of Doom's punches with a pot of glue and Doom's fist goes straight through it. He shakes it off and tries to punch Valiant again but instead gets his fist stuck to the roller. Meanwhile the Dip machine is getting closer to Buster and Jessica.

Jessica: Oh no!

Doom steps back to try and free himself but treads in a pool of
the stuff on the floor.

Buster: Come on Eric. Quit playing around.

Jessica: Ooohhhh!

Buster: Plplplease!

Eric stops the Dip machine again.

Buster: Hoo hoo! I wasn't worried. Were you?

Doom gets squashed by steamroller.

Doom: Aah ahh! Whaaaa!

Buster: Hey look!

As the steamroller rolls on it reveals Dooms flattened body starting to move.

Eric: Holy smoke! He's a toon!

Doom: Surprised?

Eric: Not really. That lame-brained freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon.

Doom: Not just any toon...
Sign up to rate and review this story