Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Long Lost Past (Pt. 1->Pt.9)

Revenge

by story_master 1 review

Jasmine betrays everyone.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 1216 words

0Unrated
" What's this?" Cronus was surprised to see that Jay was in fact alive.
" I caught the prisoners."Jasmine said clearly proud of herself.
" I thought you told me he was dead?" Cronus said pointing at Jay.
" I thought he was. But now you can destroy them all together."
" I suppose a god can't get everything he wants. Put them with the others."
" Hey I thought you were on our side?" Archie asked trying to loosen the ropes.
" Well, you thougth wrong." Jasmine replied chaining them up with the others.
" Jasmine? Why?" Jay asked trying to get through to his sister again.
" Think about it Jay." with that she let the heroes.
" So much for being able to trust her." Atlanta said to Jay.
" This isn't like her. The Jasmine I knew would never do this."
" She not the Jasmine you knew. You haven't known her for twelve years. Face it Jay she changed over the years." Archie said.
" So what do we do now?" Theresa asked, startling the three that had just
arrived.
" We make a new plan." Jay said.
Meanwhile...
" There's been a new change in plans." Cronus said.
" What's that?" Jasmine asked.
" We're moving them to a cave up on that cliff." Cronus pointed to a cave.
" Why?"
" The Chimera's have made it their new home. I think it would be the perfect place to leave the helpless heroes." Cronus let out a long deep laugh.
"I'll go check on the prisoners." Jasmine said after a few moments of silence. Jasmine went over to where they were holding jay and his friends with a million thoughts racing through her mind. ' What am I going to do now?' 'Our plan is ruined'. Jasmine stopped when she heard the seven captives talking.
" Okay so everyone knows the plan?" that was Jay's voice.
" Yeah."
" Let's take them down." That was Herry's voice.
Jasmine noticed that Cronus' giant who was guarding them had fallen alseep. 'He has the keys!' Jasmine thought as she snuck over and took them. Jasmine then snuck into tht truck where Cronus was keeping their prisoners.
" What do YOU want?" Archie asked clearly anrgy with her.
" I'm to let you out."
" Why?" Theresa asked.
" Because it's all part of the plan."
" Did you find out Cronus' plan yet?" Jay asked.
" No, not yet."
" You're supposed to learn his plans before your let us go."
" Things changed."
" Like what?"
" Cronus is planning on moving you all to the Chimera's new home and leaving you at their disposal."
" We need to know his plan."
" That's kind of useless if you're Chimera chow."
" Fine." Jay said as he held up his chains.
Jasmine unlocked all of the heroes and they started to leave when Cronus stepped in fron of them.
" And where do you think you're going?"
" Home." Jasmine said as she stepped forward and ready herself for battle.
" Home? I'm afraid you're not going anywhere. You see, they are always foiling my plans and you've betrayed me. So, I must now do away with all of you."
" Over my dead body."
" That's the idea."
" Jay, you guys get out of here. I'll handle Cronus."
" No. I won't leave you behind. Not again."
" I'll be fine now go!"
" Awww. How sweet. Too bad I'm going to have to ruin this warm family moment by killing you both."
" Jay go NOW!"
" Not with out you."
" You're so stubborn!"
" So are you."
" Fine lets go."
" Uhhh. Not to put a damper on your plan guys but, Cronus is blocking the only way out of this place." Neil said.
" Well when all else fails," Jasmine cut a huge hole in the wall, " improvise."
" Come on guys this way" Odie led the way out.
" Jasmine, you could have been a great evil assistant." Cronus said moving closer.
" Sorry buddy but I don't settle for second best." She threw the chains at him and ran.
When Jasmine reached the safety of the forest she realized she had no idea where the others had gone.
" Jay?" She called not stopping to let herself get caught.
Jasmine bumped into someone.
" Who's there?" she recognized the voice.
" Theresa?"
" Jasmine? stay back."
" Theresa I'm on your side."
" How can I trust you?"
" If I was on cronus' side why would I have let you go?"
" Fine."
" Where's everyone else?"
" We scattered."
" Do you have one of those walkie talkie things like Jay?"
" Yeah, why?"
" Can you track them?"
" Yeah I can!"
Jasmine and Theresa tracked down and found everyone. Everyone but Jay. They all looked up when they heard Jay call for help. They saw him being dragged by Cronus' goons. They were taking him to the chimera's cave.
" I know how we can get Jay free, but you have to trust me," Jasmine looked around at her brothers friends. They all nodded okay, " Okay. Now here's what we do..."
Jasmine explained her plan to them. Then they were off to save Jay. When tehy were all in position, Jasmine gave them the signal to put the plan in action.
" Hey Cronus!" Jasmine walked out to the centre of the ledge. Cronus turned around.
" What do you want?"
" I was wondering if that assistant job was still available."
" No. To be honest I was going to kill you after I was finished with them. Now if you don't mind I'm late to feed the Chimera's."
" What are you feeding them?" Jasmine asked with a smile.
" Your brother, Jay."
" Oh, and where is he?"
Cronus turned around to find that his prisoner had vanished.
" Looking for someone Cronus?"
Cronus turned back around to face all eight teens.
" Ready?" Jay asked Jasmine.
" Ready." Jasmine let out a long sharp whistle.
" That's your plan?" Cronus asked laughing.
" No... this is" Jay said as Jasmine's pheonix pushed cronus into the cave waking the hungry Chimera's.
"Get him!" Called Neil and he started running into the cave.
Everyone else shortly followed. And a huge battle erupted. Abattle between teen heroes, giants and Cronus. This time Cronus didn't flee into one of his portals. He stayed and fought Jay. After a somewhat long battle Cronus retreated to the entrance.
" I grow tired of this battle, Jay. So I'll just trap you all in here." He let out a long laugh and punched the walls near the cave's mouth. Suddenly, everything started to shake. Rocks fell from the ceiling and Cronus disappeared into a portal. But as he did Jasmine told the Pheonix to follow him. Cronus wasnow stuck with a very angry fire bird. Revenge had been taken care of.
" Get out now!" Jasmine yelled.
" What about you?"
" I'll be right behind you."
Jay told everyone to leave and they did without hesitation. Jasmine ran out after them too. Everyone heard a loud crack. They turned around to see what it was. They saw the Cave's mouth covered with stones of all size. The Chimera's were trapped forever. But as the were looking at the collapsed cave they noticed somehting sticking out from the rocks. They all gazed in horror as it became more clear as the dust settled. It wasn't a rock.
~*~

What or who was sticking out from the rocks? Was it one of the seven heroes? A chimera? Jasmine? Read the next chapter to find out what happens next.


Sign up to rate and review this story