Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Long Lost Past (Pt. 1->Pt.10)

The Battle of Battles

by story_master 0 reviews

Jay goes after Cronus.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 930 words

0Unrated
The heroes gazed down and saw a horrible sight. An arm lay lifeless under the massive pile of rocks. The only person not standing with the heroes was Jasmine. Jay dropped to his knees at the sight of his sister's lifeless limb.
" She gave her life for us, for me. She can't be gone..." Jay's voice was so low it was hard to hear him.
All of a sudden the arm moved. She wasn't dead! Everyone went over to the rock pile and started digging. Soon they pull Jasmine's body out.
" Is she...?" Jay asked.
" No, she's still alive. She's just unconsious." Odie replied.
"Uhhhh..." Jasmine was waking up.
She opened her eyes to find that she had seven concerned faces looking down at her.
" What's going on?" she asked.
" You were under the collapsed cave." Theresa explained.
" It's a miracle that you survived." Atlanta added.
Herry helped Jasmine up and they were just about to leave when they saw Cronus' giants blocking the only safe way off the cliff.
" There you are!" one of the giants said.
" What do you guys want?" Neil asked.
" Cronus said that you aren't going to be leaving this forest... at least not alive anyway." the giants started to laugh.
" We're ready when you are." Jay said pulling out his sword.
The heroes and Jasmine all pulled out a weapon and readied for battle. The giants were the first to attack. It was an even match, eight heroes and eight ugly giants.
As the battle raged on Jay noticed Cronus standing nearby, laughing everytime one of his giants hit one of the heroes. Jay started to make his way over to Cronus. He was going to get Cronus for what he did.
As Jay tried to make his way over to Cronus he heard someone call his name.
" Jay! Look out!" it was Theresa. Jay turned around to see Theresa take down a giant who was about to attack him.
" Thanks." Jay replied
" Where are you going?" Theresa asked dodging an on-coming attack.
" To get Cronus." Jay replied as he hit one of the giants.
Without another word Jay started to head towards Cronus. Cronus didn't notice Jay was coming for him until Jay was almost there.
" I would love to stay and chat but I have places to go and plans to make." with that Cronus opened a portal.
" You're not getting away this time." Jay said as he dove for Cronus.
" Jay! No!" Odie yelled as he watched his leader disappear with Cronus' portal.
" Where'd Jay go?" Jasmine asked trying to fight on a giant.
" Who knows. All we know for sure is he's alone with Cronus." Odie replied as he shocked one of the giants with his PMR.
Jasmine walked over and picked up something Jay had dropped in his struggle with Cronus. It was his medalion he used to get into the gods secret place. Jasmine put it in her pocket for safe keeping.
The battle went on. Finally after much bloodshed and injuries the battle ended. The giants were defeated, but the heroes were in horrible shape.
Jasmine led the six remaining heroes out of the forest. Herry drove them back to the high school in New Olympia. When they reached the school they had to tell Jasmine to stay in the truck. She wasn't one of them so she wasn't allowed to go.
" Young heroes what happened?" Hera asked as the weary teens entered her office.
" We faught Cronus and his Giants." Odie said, collapsing on the couch from exaustion and pain.
" Chiron," Hera called, " Our heroes need to be treated.
" Where's Jay?" Chiron asked as he looked at the injured bunch.
" He went after Cronus." Theresa explained.
" Alone?" Hera wondered.
" He went through one of Cronus' portals. We didn't have time to stop him." Atlanta added to Theresa's explaination.
Before anyone had time to say anything else they heard a crash. It came from near the portal. Everyone rushed over to see what had made the noise. When they got to the portal they saw Jasmine laying unconsious on the floor, Jay's medalion in her hand.
" Who's this?" Hera asked with great concern for their secret hiding place.
" Her name is Jasmine." Herry said as he picked the body up.
" But how did she get here?" Chiron questioned.
" She helped us fight Cronus and his giants. We brought her to New Olympia so you could help her. She's pretty hurt." Odie said.
" Although she kept switching sides. First she was on Cronus' side, then our side, then Cronus' and now she says she's on our side."
" But how did she get through the portal? Only descendants of the great heroes and the gods can pass through it."
" She's Jay's identical twin sister. So she is also a descendant of Jason." Theresa answered.
" We'd better sort this out later. After you've all been bandaged and taken care of." Hera said before she left.
Chiron tended to Jasmine first as she was most injured. One by one the heroes were treated.
MEANWHILE...
When Jay and Cronus exited the portal Jay tackled Cronus to the ground.
" Where are we" Jay asked, letting his guard down only for a moment. Cronus used this moment to strike. He through Jay to the ground and took out his sythe.
" Your end is here Jay." Cronus said as he swung the sythe.
~*~

Will Cronus have his way? Is this really the end for Jay? What will happen to Jasmine now that she knows where the gods are? Read the next chapter to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story