Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Stopper

S.O.S.

by darks00 1 review

Julius is getting worse...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 576 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was nighttime when I came to see Julius again. I sat down beside him.

"How you doing tonight?" I asked him

Julius eyes widened with fear. "GET AWAY...GET AWAY..."

I back up with surprise. Julius was happy to see me today, even though he couldn't talk. Now he can talk, and he's telling me to get away?

"Julius?" I asked him.

"I said get away." he told me, sharping his eyes.

Well I didn't listen, Julius started screaming, as if he was a little kid who couldn't get candy. A doctor came running in.

"What's going on here?"

"He started to freak out," I said.

"oh, no..." she replied. "That virus he was infected with must have been powerful to do something this horrible..."

She gave him a pain killer, but Julius wouldn't open his mouth.

"Delilah, help..." he cried. "Please, help me..."

I jumped. What was going on? He was emmotionally unstabled with his moodswings. Julius' eyes begged me, as the doctor continue to try to shove it down his throat.

"He doesn't want it," I replied coldly.

She listened, realizing how serious I was. I sat on the side of Julius' bed again when the doctor left.

"What's going on, Juls." I asked him.

"Get out of here, De." He told me. "It's not safe."

"What do you mean it's not safe?" I asked him.

"It's not safe." He repeated.

Being freaked out, I decided to let him sleep, and let myself get some sleep. I fell asleep easily...but soon I was awaken with someone screaming, "JULIUS! JULIUS!"

It was Al. "What going on?" I asked him.

"Julius...he somehow escaped and ran away." He said, panicing.

oh, no...Julius....

I ran outside in my p.j.'s trying to icnore the cold. It didn't take me long to find Julius. He didn't get too far.

"JULIUS!" I cried out, chasing him. "JULIUS!"

Julius turned back. This was bad. He doesn't have his oxygen mask, no medication...I knew he was going to get even more sick. Julius turned around, being curious. He fell onto the ground. I ran up to him, and helped him up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Julius, both being worried and angry.

"Had...to...get....away..."Julius said, trying to catch his breathe.

"Julius, you're sick. They're helping you." I told him, as we started walking back to the academy.

"Delilah....please believe me..." He said.

I remembered the doctors saying he was so tired and weak, he could even halucinate. I remembered the doctors saying he could be contagious...oh, crap...here I was, holding him...was I going to get sick to? Then it hit me. I guess it should last at least an hour, and I only put it on half an hour ago...

Julius was put back into his "cage" when we got back to the academy. Julius was crying, begging me to help him. The hooked him all back up.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked him.

"Please." He asked.

"I have to sleep outside the glass box, though, ok?" I told him. -he looked dissapointed- "you may be contagious, and that spray won't last me the whole night."

Julius shook his head, understanding. It was an uncomfortable night, thinking of what Julius said...that, and I had to sleep on an old, crappy couch.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story