Categories > Cartoons > Jimmy Neutron > Jimmy Neutron and the Alien Invation

The battle begins: A voice from the grave

by Parrotgirl97 0 reviews

The rescue of Moley has been found out by one of the Yolkian guards.The battle is on...but the ghost of Ratty(Cosplayed by the TDI Bridgette) arrived on time to scare away the Yolkians.

Category: Jimmy Neutron - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-01-12 - 1694 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

Alright everyone,I only have one chapter left for this story and I just wish I could've taken my artwork back into my room to avoid getting caught by my idiot family.Thankfully,my mother was the only one who decided to let it go after I appologized.No rushing me what so ever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning,
This story contains swearing,cussing,gore and the violence that was never before done by cartoon characters

Viewer Descretion is adviced
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Chapter Five-
--The battle begins: A voice from the grave--

As the others began their journey back to my house,I was very sad about Ratty's death...but I feared that King Goobot and his men including Discord might catch me again...but this time,without any hope."So Brighteyes,ready to leave Nerdtron to go on a date with me for real this time"? Said Jack Spicer when he looked at Blossom while letting out a smirk."For the last time,Spicer...the answer is no".Said Blossom when she gave Jack Spicer the glare of anger and flew away from him."Let me know when you've changed your mind,Brighteyes".Said Jack Spicer when he cuffed out his hands after she flew away from him.Toady and Jimmy knew that there is a very bad thing going on here.I saw a flier on the ground...I picked it up and revealed it to Toady who was walking next to Jimmy."Hey Toady,look what I found on the ground".I said when I showed it to him.The flier says 'Reaper High Couples Reunion' on it when I first picked it up.Toady was very confused and decided to tell Jimmy about it."James Issac Neutron,what the fuck is this"? Said Toady as he revealed the flier I found on the ground."That's just a stupid flier,Toad".Said Jimmy when he looks at it."Not just any flier,Nerdtron.It's a flier for the Reaper High Couples Reunion...I'm gonna be taking Blossom there since her name was being put on the list".Said Jack Spicer when he points at Blossom's name right next to his.Jimmy is completely pissed about what Jack Spicer said and he has known that if Blossom finds out about the flier,then their relationship is going into a complete set of pieces of a broken heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just then,Jimmy decided to attack Jack Spicer for doing what he's trying to do all along...steal his girlfriend Blossom from him to his stupid dates."SPICER,STOP STEALING BLOSSOM FROM ME"! Jimmy shouted when he knew that he was right about Jack Spicer
and his attempts of claiming Blossom as his own all along.Blossom,Toady,Winnie,Baggy,Joe,Tibby,Eddy and I witnessed the fight of Jimmy Neutron and Jack Spicer.I had no choice,but to stop their fight right now."STOP IT! Stop fighting...please.I don't like that when the two of you were fighting like that.Fighting doesn't undo what Alejandro did at the river...don't you understand...Sailor Moon's law is broken and....and...and...Sailor Moon's broken law...doesn't even bring Ratty back".I said when I was now into tears.Jack Spicer and Jimmy knew the broken law of Sailor Moon and realized what they've done to each other."Oh my gad....Moley...I know that her broken law doesn't even bring Ratty back...but,he wanted Sailor Moon to take good care of you if I got you out of there alive...and I did.Therefore,the Yolkians won't be able to find you and Sailor Moon would be here to get you in few minutes.It's for the best,my old friend".Said Toady when he touched me by the back realizing about Ratty's final wishes...one of them is for Sailor Moon to take good care of me and the last one is for Toady to appologize to me.Just then out of nowhere,King Goobot,Ooblar,Discord and the Yolkians arrived on time for the recapture."Looks like your time is up,little underground creature".Said King Goobot when he found me with the others including Toady and a very pissed Jimmy."King Goobot IV,you're the one behind the kidnapping of Moley".Said Jimmy when he points at King Goobot right in front of his men and his new friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well well well....if it isn't an old arch rival of mine,Jimmy Neutron".Said King Goobot when he knew Jimmy very well than every other villian including Discord himself."Hand over the fat one so King Goobot IV here can continue his ceremony in peace".Said Discord when he points at me dispite my weight.Jimmy is now pissed because of what Discord said about my weight."We're waiting"....Said King Goobot when he's getting impatient.Jimmy decided to set his foot down on the ground as hard as he could."No"......Said Jimmy when he knew that's the very last straw."Excuse me"? Said Discord when he raised an eyebrow."What did you just say"?...Said King Goobot when he flew a bit almost too close to Jimmy."I said No...you cannot take Moley away from Mr.Toad and his group.That's not right and kidnapping a Toader could land all of you into jail where you belong".Said Jimmy when gave King Goobot the glare of anger.This made King Goobot IV even more pissed and decided to do it the very hard way."YOLKIANS,ATTACK"!King Goobot shouted by giving his men the signial to attack us.The ten of us began to fight the Yolkians just like when we all fought our rivals twenty four seven nonstop until we get our victories.I picked up Toady and began to spin around and causing Toady to kick it,causing one of the Yokians to ooze out the ooey gooey green slime that matched what Jimmy told him."Oh shit"...I said as I began to cover my mouth while being grossed out."Oh...my....gad...so that's what the Yolkians look like without their egg shaped bodies...ooey gooey green slime...thank you,James".Said Toady when he thanked Jimmy for the very first time shortly after remembering the new information Jimmy gave him nine minutes earlier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just as we were fighting against Discord and the Yolkians,a voice from the grave arrived on time to save the ten of us."Hold it right there,you little egg shaped bitches...you leave Toad and Moley alone,or I will haunt you all".A voice said when it told the Yolkians a threat that they've never heard before in their entire lives.Just then,a powdered ghost revealed him or herself right in front of all of us."OH SHIT!...IT'S THE GHOST OF THE RIVER CREATURE"! One of the Yolkians shouted and soon,all of the Yolkians began to scream and flew back to the spaceship leaving King Goobot,Ooblar and Discord behind."YOU FOOLS,COME BACK HERE"!King Goobot shouted as his men got too scared to return to the battle field.I saw the powdered ghost too as well then the others including Toady who knew the real person behind the costume."Ratty"...I said when I knew that he came here from the Spirit World just to give the Yolkians a complete scare of a lifetime."That's not Ratty...the real Ratty died on the river...that's Bridgette".Said Toady when he knew that it was Bridgette who wore Ratty's hat to scare away the Yolkians.Shortly after the Yolkians left the battle feild,Bridgette took off her costume and Ratty's hat realizing that Toady was right all along."Hey dudes and dudette,what's up".Said Bridgette when she took off Ratty's hat."Bridgette,what the fuck were you trying to do huh.....impersonating the dead".Said Toady when he gave her the glare of the justice."Yes....but,I was trying to help you guys fight off those Yolkian dudes that you're talking about.I too witnessed the river dude's death after you left.Nine minutes after his death,I grabbed his hat from my surfboard,covered myself in flour and ran over to where you're located.Toad...the river dude's final wish is for you appologize to the little tunnel dude.It's the only way to fight off the Yolkian dudes and an apology always fixes broken hearts again".Said Bridgette when she told Toady all about fighting against the Yolkians and an apology that he owes me yesterday."Alright...I'll try".Said Toady when he accepts the advice,causing Bridgette to smile and leave this part of the forest and return to the river in which is now Ratty's death place.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew now that Toady is the only one left in my friendship...with Ratty dead and with MacBadger staying at his house,Toady was the last person in my friendship."Time to continue our journey,everyone".Said Jimmy when he knew it's time to continue our journey to take me all the way back home.I felt happy at first...but,I just feared that King Goobot,Ooblar and Discord will soon be back with a lot of vengence of the face of evil.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

This is the end of the fifth chapter.With Bridgette successfuly scaring away the Yolkians and with King Goobot IV,Ooblar and Discord continuing their recapture without them,Jimmy Neutron and the gang have only five miles left to complete their journey to find Moley's way back home.In the last and final chapter,Jimmy Neutron and the gang have to fight off the three villians in order for their journey to be complete.And Moley risked his life by sending King Goobot IV to go for the overkill.Will their journey to find Moley's way home end with one final battle,will Jimmy Neutron ever defeat his rival again for the third time and will Mr.Toad ever appologize to Moley before it's too late?

Find out in the final chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story