Categories > Cartoons > Jimmy Neutron > Jimmy Neutron and the Alien Invation

The search for Moley ends: Ratty's death on the river

by Parrotgirl97 0 reviews

Ratty died from illness underwater in the river...now,Jimmy Neutron and the gang are trying to think of a way to rescue Moley...but,Mr.Toad has other plans.

Category: Jimmy Neutron - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-01-12 - 2592 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

Alright everybody,I only have two chapters left in this story.The story only had six chapters this time.It was just like the first story,but..it's only different then this one.So,please...no rushing me what so ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning,
This story contains swearing,cussing,gore and the violence that was never before done by cartoon characters

Viewer Discretion is adviced
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Chapter Four-
--The search of Moley ends: Ratty's death on the river--

Their search for me continues as Jimmy and the gang were almost to where they've taken me.When they got to where the Yolkians made their landing however,Jimmy was the only one who knew they are."Yolkians.......I reconize those evil life forms anywhere".Said Jimmy when he points at them who are getting ready for the invation.....and even worse......an unsuspecting thing that upsets Jimmy and Toady....an unknown event that took place here.The others including Toady looked at Jimmy in confusion."James Issac Neutron,what the fuck are Yolkians"? Said Toady when he looks around the area while looking at Jimmy in confusion with the others."Yolkians are evil alien life forms,Toad.They have computer wire mouths and egg shaped bodies.When their bodies cracked open,a bunch of ooey gooey green slime came out of them..their mascot is none other than Pultra herself,their suprime leader is King Goobot IV and they all came to earth for only one thing...to sacrivice living things to Pultra just to fufill his diabotical evil plan".Said Jimmy when he gave Toady the brand new set of information that he never even heard before in his entire life."If those evil monsters have Moley in captive,Ratty and Sailor Moon's not going to be happy one single bit...oh,and Angus too won't be happy when he finds out about this also".Said Toady when he told Jimmy about if they all had me in captive...then Ratty,Sailor Moon and MacBadger won't be happy by the time they found out about the kiddnapping.So they all decided to wait until their chance to save me from King Goobot IV,Discord,the Yolkians and the evil animal known as Pultra herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at the other side of the forest,Sailor Moon was babysitting Roo and decided to head over to the park.But as they were about to go to the park however,something bad has happened at this part of the forest.So Sailor Moon left Roo with Tigger and ran to where the disaster took place.When she got there,she knew that the disaster took place at the river..and at the other side of the river,Bridgette paddled on her surfboard and saw her just in time to tell her."Sailor Moon....Sailor Moon...Sailor Moon,you've to help him...he's not feeling like himself".Said Bridgette when she told her about it."What's going on here"? Sailor Moon asked in confusion."No time to explain this.......come on,we have to get to the other side of the river.Hop on my surfboard".Said Bridgette when she told her to get on the surfboard and she paddled to where the disaster was located.When they got there however,Sailor Moon's worst fear is about to come true...Ratty's ill and ever since he left Toad Hall just hours and the day after my disappearience,he felt like that he felt heartbroken about my disappearince and had very mid large black spots on him...twenty nine of them in total."Sailor Moon,if only you were here........I just wanted you to know that if I die here in the river,you've got to take good care of Moley if Toad ever got him out of there alive.My final wish...is for Toad to appologize to Moley...just before the....48 hours were up"....Said Ratty as he looks up into the sky.Shortly after one last look at the sky,he collapsed and fell into the river right in front of Sailor Moon and Bridgette who have witnessed the encounter."RATTY"! Sailor Moon shouted as she saw Ratty making his soon to be final wish."Don't die,little river dude"...Said Bridgette when she jumps into the river leaving Sailor Moon all alone on the dock of the river.That time underwater,she must think fast....until at last,she grabbed a soon to be dead Ratty and swam up to the survice of the river with Sailor Moon waiting for them.Just as she got out of the river,she knew that something's wrong on the river.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh shit...Sailor Moon,I think the little river dude's too ill to swim up to survice".Said Bridgette when she knew something about Ratty that isn't quite right."WHAAAAT!? He's ill,I didn't even know that".Said Sailor Moon when she knew that her worst fear is coming true.Just then,the others arrived on time and it doesn't look very well good at the river."Bridge,that the fuck happened here"? Said Geoff when he saw his girlfrend."Geoff,thank heavens you're here".Said Bridgette when she saw her boyfriend."What's going on here,girl"? Said Wyatt when he stood next to Geoff."It's Ratty......he's ill and he's.....he's.....dying".Said Bridgette when she knew that Ratty isn't going to make it.Just then,MacBadger and the others including Tigger and Roo arrived on scene just to see Ratty's final hours.Princess Celestia also arrived..but is getting to feel that Sailor Moon's fear is about to be coming true.Just then,Alejandro arrived...but,this time he's doing something bad again.He shoved Eugine over to the dock,causing Bridgette's surfboard to fly,causing the bike to flung an almost dead Ratty,causing Ratty to land on the surfboard,causing the surfboard to break and causing Ratty to fall back on the river unable to swim due to his illness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ratty knew that his time has come...so he kept his eyes closed forever and died underwater by turning into a living peice of the river while his spirit finally reached the Spirit World where he can look down on everybody including Jimmy and Toady's effort to rescue me from the Yolkians.Nine minutes later,Ratty's hat was found hanging on a broken peice of Bridgette's surfboard........Sailor Moon's worst fear had come true...an unsuspecting illness and the river plunge inncident Alejandro did had caused one of Nicktoonsville's untimely event...the drowning of a river bank resident to death.Ratty's death has been witnessed by those who knew him.All including Sailor Moon who was there when he made his final prayer in which was answered."The poor laddie......he didn't even had a chance".Said MacBadger when he sadly lowered his head down with grief while sheding a tear for his very first time."GOD DAMN IT,RATTY"!Said Bridgette when she looks at Ratty's hat first and then she started to cry while hugging Geoff.Sailor Moon was also into tears as well as the others.So she decided to write a very sad letter to Jimmy,gave it to Old Major's pet Pigeon,Martha who is in ghost form at that time and off she went with the letter.After that,she looks at the sky while being in tears."Ratty...why does this ever happen to you..none of that ever happens when Mr.Toad ever minds his own business,Moley wouldn't be kidnapped and you would've died from illness underwater".Said Sailor Moon when she made one last thing before she went home heartbrokened by Ratty's death.Bridgette now knew that Ratty's death would be the most saddening memory that she'll never forget.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back at the other side of the forest....Jimmy and the gang all waiting for their chance to rescue me from my kidnappers as soon as possible.Just then,the unsuspecting ceremony is starting as the Yolkians began to cheer for their suprime leader who came out with Discord and Ooblar."King Goobot IV...I should've known it was him all along".Said Jimmy who knew who their suprime leader really is."Oh my gad..James"..Said Toady when he facepalms about Jimmy's knowledge of the rivals that he had in the past."Jimmy"?Said Blossom when she looked at her boyfriend first and then the ceremony last."My fellow Yolkians................I,King Goobot IV have successfully captured this poor defencless creature with the help of my newest friend...Discord,the king of Chaos".Said King Goobot when he gave Discord the credit causing the Yolkians to cheer out of nowhere."Oh my gad,how many of those Yolkians were there"? Toady asked while Jimmy was watching the ceremony."Thousands,Toad....thousands of them".Said Jimmy when he gave Toady the answer to his question.Just then,Martha arrived with a letter..she drops the letter and flew back into the Spirit World.Jimmy grabs the letter and opens it."What the fuck is that"? Said Eddy when he points at it."It's a letter from Sailor Moon".Said Jimmy when he knew what the letter came from."Oh my gad...I wasn't even there when the inccident in the river took place".Said Toady when he knew the river longer than everybody else.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well...it says"...Said Jimmy when he finally got it open.The letter says...

"Dear Jimmy,

I knew that Toad knew the river longer than everyone else...but,there was a unsuspecting illness going on at the river.Bridgette tried to save him...but,his body got swept underwater by the river.All that's left of him was his Private Eye's hat.Jimmy...I have some very
bad for you and the others including Toad.Bridgette and I knew that....well...Ratty died underwater from his illness.His spirit went into the spirit world where can on you and your rescue mission.He is now also a river spirit...legend says that if the person who died on the river,he or she would have two spirits instead of one.One was a Spirit World Spirit and the other one is a River Spirit.Katara and her waterbending could find his body just for Aang to revive him...but for now,he's gone...and I knew that my Life and Death law was broken into complete set of peices.Please try to understand,Jimmy....

Sad Warmly Regards,
Sailor Moon".

"Well,guys...that's all she wrote..Ratty ends his own life".Said Jimmy when he revealed it to the others.Toady was in complete shock while listening to the letter and he started to cry.The others too began to feel sad as well,Blossom hugs Jimmy in complete sadness also."Oh my gad.....what have I done".....Said Toady when he began to hop over to where the ceremony took place."Toad,no"....Said Jimmy when he reached out his hand...but,was too late.Toady has done the unthinkable way...to hop past the Yolkians without being noticed.When he got there,Toady tiptoed past King Goobot,Ooblar and Discord and went inside...but,his search wouldn't last long.At last,he saw me trapped inside the cage with the sign that says 'Creature Sacrivice' on it.He ran to where I was locked up in and he grabs the keys from the Gaurd Yolkian who also didn't look and ran back to the cage.I looked at him and I knew that Toady was here to save me."Toady"...I cried when I saw him."Shhh...I've got to get you out of here".Said Toady when he unlocks the cage,grabs me by the paw and ran off without being noticed.After that,he ran outside with me and the two of us went back to where Jimmy and the others were located."James Issac Neutron,look who I saved".Said Toady who revealed me right in front of them."Moley...how did you get out"? Said Jimmy who hugged me."I didn't do that...Toady unlocked the cage and got me out of there without being noticed".I told them.Everbody was in complete shock about what Toady did was very brave."Toad,you rescued Moley...just before the evil planning event"...Said Jimmy when points at Toady."Yes I did...I was being a lot impatient..so,I did the rescue mission alone".Said Toady who told Jimmy about what he did in order to save me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well...let's get the fuck out of here before the Yolkians realized it".Said Jimmy when all ten ran out of here without being noticed.As the others began to run,he knew that he has to think fast."I have some very bad news,my friend".Said Toady when he knew what the bad knews was about."What sort of bad news,Toady"? I asked him in question."Well...based on what Sailor Moon wrote in the letter.Moley....Sailor Moon's letter says it all...Ratty died from illness underwater and became a River Spirit".Said Toady when he revealed the sad news to me.I was completely shocked and heartbrokened at the same time Toady told me about it."No...no...it can't be.Sailor Moon won't allow Ratty to die in the river...why"? I said as I went into tears and sadly lowered my head down into complete sadness.I knew now that not only that I left my little home too long......but,I also lost a very dear friend who is now a river spirit.I began to cry for not only an unsuspecting death on the river...but,I also cried about leaving my house for a whole day longer.Meanwhile inside the spaceship,two of the Yolkians realized about the escape and flew over to where King Goobot was located."Your highness".Said the Yolkian Guard."What do you want,guard"? Said King Goobot when he looks at them eye to eye."The creature that you and Discord captured earlier today...he well...somehow escaped".Said the Yolkian Gaurd when he told him the unsuspecting news of disaster.The Yolkian King knew that I've escaped from the cage I was put in and has gotten real pissed now."HE WHAT!? Guards,you search on this part of the forest.Discord,Ooblar and I will search the other part of the forest".Said King Goobot who ordered his guards to do the recapture...Jimmy and Toady's attempted to rescue me has been found out after Toady successfully rescued me and left with the others.This day is going to spell Chaos within ourselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

This is the end of the fourth chapter.With Moley successfully rescued by Mr.Toad who went inside the spaceship without any notice and with Ratty's death on the river witnessed by Sailor Moon herself,Jimmy Neutron and the gang had only one thing left and it's to get Moley back home to his little tunnel home at Nicktoonsville...but first,they have to fight off the Yolkians in order to get him home.In the next chapter,the fight is on...but with Bridgette dressed up as Ratty's ghost to scare away the Yolkians.Will Jimmy Neutron and the gang ever defeat the Yolkians and will Mr.Toad ever appologize to Moley now?

Find out in the next chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story