Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 5

by Flyer16 0 reviews

People say "opposites attract" but I think there are plenty of exceptions.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-06-12 - 739 words

0Unrated
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemicals: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
-- Carl Jung

~~~~~~~

”You really expect me to believe that?”

“Um. Yeah. I do.”

”Listen April, I know what I saw. You weren’t even looking for crying out loud! Of COURSE you didn’t see anything.”

“She has a point.” Casey said from the kitchen.

April covered the receiver with her hand. “Whose side are you on?” she asked angrily.

”Carrie,” she said back into the phone. “I don’t know what you saw, but you do know that aliens really don’t exist right?”

”It wasn’t an alien.” Carrie said. ”It looked too human to be alien.”

“Carrie.” April sighed. “Casey’s burning the eggs. I gotta go”

“What?” Casey asked. “I am?”

”Fine.” Carrie said. ”But we’re not done talking about this.” She hung up.

“Grrr, I’m gonna KILL Raphael!” April yelled as she slammed the phone down on the table.

“How do you know it was him?” Casey asked calmly as he loaded two plates full of eggs, bacon, and toast as if out-bursts like these were a normal morning occurrence.

“Who else would it be?” she sat down and rested her elbows on the edge of the table. “Carrie said that she saw a green face with red paint or something around the eyes.”

“That girl is way too observant for her own good.” Casey said as he handed April her plate and a glass filled with orange juice.

“Tell me about it.” she sighed and forked a large bite into her mouth. “Now I gotta tell the guys that we have a potential snooper.”

“I wouldn’t call her a… snooper.” Casey said. “She’s just curious. And she’s the very-serious, down-to-Earth type. She knows that she doesn’t imagine things.”

April groaned and let her head fall into her hands. “Leo’s not gonna like this…”

~~~~~~~
“He… WHAT?” Leo shouted.

“I tried to tell her that she was just seeing things,” April said. “But she’s not letting go that easy.”

“Where is he?” Leo asked Casey. His voice held venom.

“How the hell should I know?” Casey raised his hands as if to ward off the angry leader.

“Great.” Leo said and dragged his hands down his face. “This is just perfect.”

“You have no idea where he is?” April asked.

Leo rubbed his eyes. “He went out for his morning ‘run’ and hasn’t come back yet.”

As if some divine force had been listening in on them, the brick wall door slid open and Raphael himself sauntered in.

“Hey guys…” he said and then actually looked at the glowering faces around him. He observed Leo’s glaring scowl and wisely concurred that now was not the time for attitude. But deciding that sass wasn’t the best idea and in fact keeping his mouth shut were two totally different things.

“‘Hey’ yourself.” Leo growled. “Where were you last night?”

“I was at April and Casey’s.” Raph said and nodded at said couple. “I told you that.”

“And guess who is convinced that they saw something looking in through the window.” April said with her hands on her hips.

“Santa Clause.” Raph said and folded his arms. “You know how naughty I’ve been.”

Leo narrowed his eyes. “This is serious, Raph.”

“That girl last night saw you.” April said. “And no matter what I say, she’s not letting up.”

Raph was unmoved. “I wouldn’t either if I saw a freak lookin’ in through my window.”

At that very moment, April’s phone rang.

“Well,” she said when she looked at the caller ID. “Speak of the devil. Hey Carrie.”

”I GOT A PICTURE THIS TIME!”

Leo exploded.

/(to be continued)/


A/N

I apologize if there are any grammar mistakes or typos… or if it's just down right awful... I’m writing this right after getting home from work so that I get all my fresh ideas down before I pass out from exhaustion.

That’s an exaggeration, but still. Horses can be a pain in the rear… BTW animals do have attitudes. No matter who says anything different. In my opinion, the bigger the animal, the bigger the attitude.

In any case, it might have been a little sloppy… sorry.

Rate, review, make your mark.

This is Flyer16. Over and out.
Sign up to rate and review this story