Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Snow White Princess is...

Chapter 5

by Allagendachan 0 reviews

Hi.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-04-22 - 1218 words

0Unrated
The Snow White Princess Is
***
Chapter 5- Remember
***
A/N: You know the drill.
Enjoy.
***
The stage, the lights. It grew again.
"I'm about to fade from this world, so please hurry here for me. Don't ask me why, because I can't answer that. I recieved a lot more detest than love.... In a little while longer, am I going to disappear for real?" Then, the glitter, changing her clothes again, took her to the darkness.
But she couldn't move this time. She was stuck here.
***
"Miku!" The pinkette reached down to the unconscious girl on the floor, shocked. Then, she remembered seeing the very outfit a long time ago.
Suddenly it vanished in a burst of glitter, leaving a different outfit.
Her boots were blue, with a periwinkle sole. On the sock, when it ended above the thigh-high boot, it revealed a fluffy white strip of fleece. Her skirt was the same way, just like Hatsune's original one, in style. The colour was the only difference. A strip of ribbon, just like Hatsune's, was clipped to her skirt. It was light periwinkle and dark blue, like the boots. Her sleeves were wide, trimmed with the same fleece. They reached down to her gloves, which were also dark blue. Her shirt- or rather, jacket- was pale blue, with two, oversized fleece buttons. A blue bow took the place of a tie,tucked under the fleece collar. A '01' was imprinted on the left shoulder.
Her hair was pale, pale blue on the top of her head, but turned bluer as it went down, enging in a deep, royal blue. Her hairbands were white with dark blue stripes in the middle. There were two small, dark blue bows on the blue band of her headphones- but the fleece at the ends of the band made them look like earmuffs, really. The one bow was bigger than the other, and had a light blue, plastic gem on it. Her hands, gloved, didn't reveal the small tattoos that were etched on them.
Her eyes, invisible to Luka, had turned even deeper of a blue, possibly cobalt.
The woman was truly shocked for the first time in her life.
Luka growled, set Miku on the couch, and ran out of the cottage, through the woods. Normally, Luka wasn't angry with anything, so when she was, the rest of the forest knew well enough to stay away. And today, she was in a rampage.
By the time she reached the Dwarves' cottage, she didn't stop. Running to their stables, she found her most preferred horse, which was a startling black with a yellow mane and tail. Luka also knew that this horse was only avalible for payers at the moment, but that wouldn't stop her. She simply took a knife and cut the rope around the horse's neck, took its bit, bridle, and saddle, and set it all on perfectly in half a second. Then, she began to start of at a gallop towards an overgrown, beaten track. Her hair streamed behind her.
***
The door BANGed open, making Kaito looked up to see a very scary Luka looming over him. Her eyes flashed lightning.
"Hi, Luka-san. What is it?" This made her even angrier.
"You! You and your refusal to accept that the girl with the periwinkle hair- and, even more obviously, twintails and the name of Miku- was the Princess who went into hiding because a duke wanted to kill her!" Kaito sighed.
"Miku probably is dead-"
"She's dying in my attic at the moment, which is your fault! Yours and noone else! If you'd move on with your life, you would actually realise who she is! Because the Princess- and her idol- are both the same goddamn person!" Kaito raised an eyebrow.
"Really. So I'm supposed to believe this or something?"
"I'll make you believe it." Luka's voice was deep and deadly.
"Oh, I'm-" Suddenly she began hitting him with all her strength, yealling the whole time.
"DAMN YOU KAITO! THE GIRL YOU LOVE IS DYING IN MY ATTIC JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SELFISH TO BELIEVE ME, AND SHE'LL PROBABLY END UP DEAD BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST LIKE SHE ALWAYS BELIEVED! AND I AM THE ONE THAT HAS TO WATCH HER GO COLD AND PALE, NOT YOU, BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE SHE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD, EVEN IF SHE WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE! YOU'RE SO SELFISH, I'M SURPRISED I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU YET!" Kaito was whining, but he knew better than to block Luka- Last time he did, around ten years ago, she gave him a beating he still remembered crystal clear- it broke both of his arms.
"I do love her, dang it Luka!
"And don't kill me, I need to get a B on my math or I'm grounded!"
Then something sunk in.
"She's- ouch- really- OWW- alive?" Luka finally stopped, growling.
"You really are an idiot." She hooked him by the ear and began dragging him through the halls. He yelled the entire way, and a few servants- the older ones- remembered scenes like this occuring often, especially when Kaito did something immensely stupid. So they sighed and continued their work.
She threw him on the back of the horse, and began to ride as fast as possible, back around to her place. The moment she was there, she slid off, whipped the horse towards its home, and dragged Kaito up the stairway. He was still yelling because now Luka was dragging him by his other ear.
"My pausing sounds of life, like a girl who has ingested a poison apple, are falling asleep."The voice made Kaito shut up. Luka stopped, listening. Kaito continued up, now leading Luka. He opened the door, then saw the girl on the couch. She was covered, surrounded by snow. His eyes widened as he fell to his feet. He didn't seem to notice Luka, who walked fowards- his eyes were glassy.
Her outfit was the exaxt style of Hatsune's original- only with gloves and a scarf, and her headphones were earmuffs. For the colours, there was sky blue where teal had been, silver on her halfsleeves, and white with blue snowflakes everywhere else. Her hair was white, with those blue snowflakes. At the ends, they turned blue. Her tie was sky blue with white snowflakes.
"Please, I wish you would come and wake me up with your kiss.... Is the voice of my heart reaching you at all? If you can just climb up the stairs, and open the door, you'll find me there....... ahhh...." Then, her eyelids fluttered. But they didn't open.
"Please, I wish you would come, and wake me up with your kiss, and bring me out of this white coffin that I'm sleeping in. Piercing hatred is such a drama-like thing- But no matter how much I pray, you my Prince are still not here...." Suddenly, he grabbed her hand, at the same time that the glitter reverted her clothes to her preferred outfit- the hat, the cape, the sundress.... His eyes were still glassy, and now his breath was shallow.
"Before I fade away...... completely...." Then, she sagged, fully powerless, on the snowy couch. A single tear fell.
Princess Hatsune Miku was dead.
***
Sign up to rate and review this story