Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Broken Mirror

Night

by darks00 3 reviews

D and J do some searching on Jordan and Leigh, the mysterious note writers....

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 828 words

0Unrated

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

It was now midnight, and Delilah and me were still up. Who was Jordan and Leigh? How'd they know us? How could they help us?

"Let's search." Concluded Delilah.

"Search what?" I asked her.

"we'll look at the school files. We'll look for girls named Jordan and Leigh."

"There's going to be lots of people named Jordan and Leigh, De."

"Yes. But we do know one thing about them- they're bad at english. Their spelling in the letter was horrible, and their printing was messy. They must have some of their work in the files."
"You're right. Let's go."

"Pony up!"

Delilah and me slowly walked through the hallway, trying not to wake anyone up. We noticed someone coming, so I quickly shoved Delilah and me into the public washroom. We both put a hand over our nose and mouth, trying not to make a noise. We kept the lights off, to avoid suspition. We were terrified when a girl opened the door. It was a short, skinny girl. She had long, red hair in braids, with green eyes. She was very pale and had lots of freckles. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh, my, what do we have here? She asked, putting our arms across her chest.

We both blushed since Delilah's head was on my chest, and we were both on the ground. Oh, crap, it was MBS all over again!

"She's not breathing!" I yelled out, trying to think of an exuse. "I need to give her mouth to mouth!"

Delilah played along, and pretend to be unconscious. I gave Delilah mouth to mouth, trying to be careful with her. I tried so hard not to laugh. I liked getting close to Delilah's lips. I noticed Delilah's lips moved a little bit. She pretended that she was coming out of consciousness.

"Oh, Julia, you saved me!" She cried out, playing along, and gave me a hug.

"Why were you two in the bathroom together, anyways?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Girls talk," Delilah said quickly. "You know. Crushes and stuff."

"But when we got into the bathroom to have some privacy, since we aren't roomates," I said, lying. "De- I mean, Karrie tripped and banged her head on the sink."

The girl starred at us.

"What are you doing here?" Delilah asked, raising an eyebrow. "Trying to be a tattle tale for girls wanting privacy?"

I felt really akward being called a girl, but I had to play along. "Yeah."

Now it was that girl's turn to blush.

"Nothing." She said. "My toliot's plugged, so I have to use the public one."

"Let us not stop you," I said, pulling Delilah out of the washroom.

"Close one," Delilah whispered when I shut the door.

"Let's get those files," I said.

We went to the principals office, when Delilah having a flash light in her hand. We went to College A, where the principal office was. Being careful, we slowly opened the door. We went to the cabinate door, and looked in the files. We looked under the "J" for Jordan and "L" for Leigh. But what the hell? There was no Jordan or Leigh at this school this year.

Was some one using a code name, or was someone helping us from the outside? Fustrated, we went back to our room.

_________________________________________________________

AT OUR ROOM:

I walked out of the washroom, but in my normal black p.j.'s. I sighed.

"Much better," I said.

Delilah was wearing a pink outfit gown. It was cute on her. I locked the door behind me, so no one could get in. I helped Delilah up the ladder, then I got myself up there. I put Delilah close to the wall, making sure she wouldn't fall off in the middle of the night. I put the blanket over her, just as if she was a little kid, then myself. Delilah put her head on my chest, and I put a protective arm around Delilah.

"Julius?"

"Yes?"

I knew what she was going to say. She was going to say she loved me.

"Can you please not hog the blankets?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry." I replied, giving her more blankets.

"Delilah?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

We both gave each other a passionate, long kiss. I wanted the moment to last forever. She then put her head back down on my chest. I could feel her breathing.

"Nice girly voice, by the way," Delilah commented.

"Yeah, I just do my Ursula voice immatation." I said, laughing.

She laughed, too. "Nice one."

"But you still owe me something." I told her.

She looked at me, and smiled. "What?"

"Take care of my heart," I told her. "It's yours."

"Aww, thanks Juls. Same to you." She said.

"HEY! Now I did you two favors!" I joked.

We both laughed. Soon, in happiness, we fell asleep in each others arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story