Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Humans

MEANWHILE AT AREA 51...

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Amethyst Peridot, and Lapis are tortured for questioning about the kindergarten.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-04-27 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Uggghhh.. Peridot... w-where are we? Amethyst? Is that you?" Lapis said, struggling to get up. Amethyst sat in a corner. She was weakened at the moment, and would not be better for awhile. "Ya. Ya it's me. Are you alright? You look.. umm," Amethyst cringed at Lapis' injuries. Her once pale blue, soft skin was littered with bullet holes and speckled with blood, "Fine. You look fine. How do you feel?"
"Not too good. Peridot isn't handling it well either," Lapis looked over to Peridots still unconscious body. With more bullet holes than Lapis, I think she'll be out for a little bit.
"Morning, newcomers. Talkin' yet?" A man dressed in a tux walked in with two armed men behind him. "Ah, hell no. YOU are not destroying the place I was BORN in. Even if it costs my life," Amethyst said, crossing her arms. "All right, then. Let's see is your little friend talks," the man said, kicking Peridot on the chest, waking her up. Lapis rushed to her aid. She was stopped by a hard kick to the ribs. She doubled over, gripping where she had been kicked. He pulled a gun from his jacket and held it to Peri's gem.
"What do you know about the Kindergarten?" He yelled at Peri.
"The kindergarten?" Peri asked with all the strength she had.
"Yes! Where is it, and how do you destroy it?!" He yelled, forcing the gun to her gem.
"OK!OK! I-it's in a canyon somewhere in Southern Europe! You can't destroy it. It would draw attention to the surrounding areas! It's a huge place!" Peridot explained, shaking.
"Send a fleet of men over Southern Europe! We are getting this job done,"
Once they left, Peridot said, "I lied. It is actually in Western Australia. LAPIS! Are you alright?" Peridot rushed over, helping her friend up.
"I'm fine. How about you?"
"A little sore. And a headache. But fine,"
A square formed out of part of the jail cell. A gun peaked out of it. Amethyst could see what was going on immediately. As soon as she heard the click of a gun about to fire, she pushed Peridot down so the both dodged a bullet. Literally.
"This. Is going to be a lot worse than I thought," was the last thing Amethyst said before the lights went out. The other two agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story