Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Transformation

Victory

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 1 review

The heroes are still fighting the monsters, and what will happen to Jay and theresa?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 539 words

0Unrated

Theresa and jay we're panicking. The shark was charging closer and closer. Atlanta stood there and yelled "Theresa! Jay! Watch out!"

Then Theresa remembered that day with her in Persephone's solarium. Use your thoughts theresa, use your powers to control him. Not very smart....

It repeated in her head, she done it before! And she closed her eyes and lifted her arm up. She opened her eyes, no! Go back to where you came from! And the shark left


"Theresa! You did it! You did it again!" Jay shouted.

They hugged happily. Then swam up to Atlanta and Archie. "I thought you guys we're goners!" Atlanta shouted and hugging them and choking them to death. "Now what do we do about this H2Ophoebia here."

Then Theresa was about to speak to jay until she saw him swimming towards the island "jay! Be careful!" she shouted. She turned back to Archie and Atlanta.

"Archie." his head popped out "y-yeah"

"are you afraid of me?" Theresa asked

"no what kind of question is that?" Archie scowled

"if you're not afraid of me, then you can help the others and swim to dry land." Theresa said.

"Please Archie" Atlanta said.

Archie took one looked at Atlanta then Theresa and back at Atlanta.

"We'll help you swim there, and you can close your eyes." Theresa suggested

Archie paused for a moment; "okay"

And Atlanta grabbed Archie and swam to the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herry was wrestling with a crab and he was trying not to get snipped by one of his claws. Odie was climbing up a tree trying to get away. While jay helped his best friend and fighting off the crabs so they wouldn't get Odie. Then Odie broke a branch and it landed on a crab and squished him. "Hey I'm a bit helpful!" Odie said proudly, 'yeah Odie, very!" jay rolled his eyes and smiled and continued fighting back the crabs.

Neil was running around like an idiot and then came up to a tree, ran up it and flipped so the crab could knock into it. "Yeah baby!" said Neil (he did that episode where Hermes has this staff and puts Odie in charge of it. Neil does that in the background.) And then another crab appeared behind him while Neil was acting like an idiot saying, "Who's the man, I'm the man" and doing kung-fu moves until he accidentally kicked the crab. "Ooh I'm good" he exclaimed.

"Archie! You made it! Now we could use a helping hand right now!" Herry said struggling.

Archie got out his whip and slashed the crab Herry was fighting.

Then Atlanta started aiming at the crabs with jay.

Theresa just sat there not able to do anything.

She couldn't walk on the sand...

then she took out her shell, and played her favourite tune she always plays on the lyre. It was as if she mind controlled the crabs by playing a song instead of commanding by talking. And the crabs turned back to normal size and disappeared.

"Yeah way to go Theresa!" they all shouted.

Persephone will be proud of me Theresa thought.
------------------------------------------------------

yayy! But this story's not done remember! They have to find poseidon and they don't have a sub!
Sign up to rate and review this story