Categories > Cartoons > My Little Pony > Animal

It Didn't Work

by Timelordderpy 0 reviews

Their plan failed

Category: My Little Pony - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-03-19 - 398 words

0Unrated
It was hours later until the creature finally showed up again, it was banging and ramming against the door trying to break in but Pharynx and Thorax kept their weight against the hardwood.

“Discord! Grunt! Anytime would be great!”

“Alright watch and learn ladies.” Discord snapped his fingers...but nothing happened. “Huh?”

Grunt! Take your time no rush or anything!”

Discord growled under his breath and snapped his fingers again imagining the creature turning into a gumdrop...again nothing. He tried again and again and again…nothing.

“What in Celestia’s name! My magic’s not working!”

“What! Are you kidding me!”

“No! It’s not working!”

He kept trying again and again to do something...but nothing happened.

“I don’t know what’s going on?! My magic’s never not worked before?!”

“Alright just forget it! Ember you’re up!”

Ember stepped in front of the door-

“Alright on three!”-

She took a deep breath-

“1-2-3!”

Pharynx and Thorax pulled the door open just wide enough for Ember to blow out a huge burst of fire straight in the creature’s face. And as expected it immediately pulled away from the door and both boys pushed the door closed. But what happened next shocked and scared everyone. The creature didn’t have a single burn on it.

Ember backed away from the door

“What in Celestia’s name is this thing?” She whispered her voice edged with fear.

“Ok that’s it!”

Pharynx pulled away from the door and prepared to change...but something was wrong. He couldn’t do it, he tried he tried so hard but nothing happened his body didn’t change he was still the same, no giant scorpion. It’s almost as if his magic was being...blocked somehow. He looked up to Thorax and could tell he was feeling the same thing then turned back to the others, Discord, Trixie, Starlight, and Sunburst all had looks of horror on their faces.

Pharynx stared at the door in shock…

“Discord push that cabnet back over here let’s get it back into place!”

He did so and they stepped back waiting until it was clear the creature left.

Pharynx sighed “Ok anyone else have any other ideas?”

“Guys come look at this.” Sunburst was at the end of the room looking through a drawer filled with files marked

ANIMAL
Sign up to rate and review this story