Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > K

K

by cassandra 2 reviews

Who is K?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 637 words

1Exciting
"Why won't you give up?"

"Just tell me your name and then I'll be quiet...It's just a name."

The man realized Delilah wasn't going to give up, "Fine...my name is K."

The name startled Julius, "You're Kaye Adams!" He exclaimed.

At the sound of that name the man, K, looked sad. He looked away from Delilah and Julius as he said, "No, I'm not Kaye Adams and I don't know where she is. I wish I did but, sadly I don't."

Delilah and Julius both had different questions, but Delilah asked hers first. "So your name just so happens to be the same as the woman we were going to rescue?"

"Don't you guys get it! That mission was a fake! My employer set it up and had his goon Andrew to fly you to where I was waiting. My name is K, just the one letter."

Julius got to speak next, "You mean Leonard."

"What are you talking about?"

"When you said Andrew you meant our pilot, Leonard."

"He used a fake name. I told that idiot that he didn't have to. Oh well."

Julius asked his previous question, "Do you know Kaye Adams?"

"Yes, she's my little sister. She was kidnapped."

Delilah quickly put the pieces together. "Your employer kidnapped her. Didn't he."

K looked away again. Delilah could have sworn that she saw a tear. "Yes he did."

"And after you kill us, you'll get her back."

"Yes."

Delilah felt guilty, because of her and Julius, this mans sister was kidnapped and who knew what was happening to her right now, "How old is she?"

"Twelve. I don't want to talk anymore." K quickly stood up and left the room.

"I can't believe it." Julius looked over at Delilah, but couldn't see her face.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's are fault that K's sister was taken."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, Julius. She was kidnapped because someone wants K to get rid of us. If that person didn't want to get rid of us then she wouldn't have been taken."

"We've saved the world multiple times. She's just one person."

Delilah looked Julius in the eyes and said, "She's only twelve."

Julius could tell that Delilah was distraught over this. "Don't worry, she'll be fine and you'll be fine."

"You said it again."

Julius was completely shocked. "What?"

"You said I'll be fine you didn't say anything about yourself." Again Delilah put the pieces together. "Were you talking to him before I woke up?"

"No."

"Julius, we've know each other since we were five now tell me the truth were you talking with him before I woke up."

Julius kept a straight face as he said, "No."

"I can tell you're lying! What were you talking about?" Julius remembered their deal so he kept his mouth shut. "K said that he didn't have to kill both of us. What were you saying to him? Julius, don't try to be the hero. We can get out of this and we can do it together." she looked away from him, "You lied straight to my face."

Delilah already knew. So he figured that, that part of the deal didn't matter anymore. "If I didn't bug him, he promised that he would let you go. I was just doing what I thought was best."

"Oh how touching." K was standing at the door. Now he didn't seem like a sad guy who had lost his little sister. Now he looked like a killer. "I'm a person who keeps his word but, since you broke your side of the deal. I can break mine."

"Please just let her go. I beg you."

"I'll see how I feel later. Now both of you be quiet." K sat down and took out his book once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story