Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > K

Time To Go

by cassandra 2 reviews

Delilah gets to leave.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 435 words

2Original
They all sat there in silence. K with his book, Julius with his mind focused on Delilah, and of course Delilah was still trying to think of a way to get out of this, sadly she couldn't think of one. She looked over at Julius. She looked in his eyes and could tell that he'd giving up hope. Julius looked up at her, but immediately looked away. Even though his thoughts were filled with her, he didn't want to look at her. Looking at her reminded him of all the good times they had. Then he remembered that they wouldn't get to have anymore.

Delilah looked over at K, but couldn't see his face because his book was hiding it. She wondered what she would see if he put the book down. Would she see the face of a hurt man who had lost his beloved sister or would she see the face of a cold blooded killer and if it was the second one, would she want to see it.

Her question was answered as K lowered his book to see what they were doing. Delilah caught a glimpse of eyes before he lifted the book in front of his face again.

His eyes were sad. Both Delilah and Julius knew how it felt to lose a loved one, it wasn't a good feeling. "K you don't have to do this. We can help you." Delilah's voice shocked both K and Julius.

"No, you can't"

"We're the best agents. If anyone can help her, it's us."

K stood up and yelled, "If anyone can help her, it's me!"

"Me and Julius both know how it feels to lose someone you love. We're both..."

"Orphans. I already know. You guys couldn't help your parents, you were young. But I can help my sister and I will get her back, no matter what." K grabbed something off his desk and walked over to Delilah and Julius. He held out a pair of keys and said, "It's your time to go, Delilah."

"You're letting me go."

"Yeah, but don't try anything." K's hand went to his side and briefly touched a gun.

"I won't"

"Good." He undid all her shackles and helped her stand up.

He was going to lead her to the door, when Julius spoke up, "Can I say goodbye."

"Go ahead, say it."

Julius motioned his hand, for K to come closer. K leaned down to Julius. "What?"

Julius leaned as close to K as he could and whispered, "Can I hold her one last time."

K pondered it for a moment, then said.
Sign up to rate and review this story