Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > If I Never Knew You

I Pronouce you....

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 5 reviews

The wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 1226 words

-1Cliche
The wedding had started. Jay was nervous but odie was there to make him feel more comfortable and Archie, Herry and i guess Neil was there in the second front row to comfort him.

Jay's parents had walked down, then Atlanta smiling, then the flower girl and ring-berrier. And then...the music changed.

Jay knew this was the time. Theresa and her father popped out behind the flowers walking onto the aisle. She looked beautiuful!! Stunning! The flowergirl and other little girl's gasped and smiled as they saw her. Theresa smiled and glanced at her knight in shining armour. The beads on her dress looked as if snowflakes had fallen on her even though it was so sunny out. She gave a kiss to her father on the cheek as he sat down on the chair and took Jay's hand. She starred in his loving eyes as she stood in front of the pronoucer. That was Theresa last walk as a Miss to become a Mrs. Jay Agronaut.


"I, the groom, take you my bride, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

I, Jay, take you, Theresa, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward." jay repeated after the pronoucer.

And placed the ring on Theresa's finger. He thought he would cry right in front of his family and Theresa's. he loved her with all his heart but instead he starred at her smiling with soft eyes.

The beat in his heart pushed against him hard he felt it, yet it was not painful, it was relieving and relaxing. He couldn't figure out what it was..then he realized..it was his love to theresa....

"I, the Bride, take you my Groom, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

I, Theresa, take you, jay, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward." Theresa said after jay, they both had tears in each others eyes..

Theresa placed the ring on Jay's finger. She smiled at him with tears in her eyes. She felt warm, a nice feeling as being warm..it was warm in her heart..it felt like something magically left a mark on her heart...it felt like someone had kissed it and healed it with all the pain she ever felt in her life and was kissed by something magical. She knew..it was Jay's heart and her heart connecting together and bonding.

"I now pronouce you Husband...and wife!"

Theresa let out one breath full of relief and one tear rolled down her cheek.

"You may kiss the bride!"

Jay leaned in with his heart full of joy and peck her on the lips as everyoen cheered and watched the wife and husband's kiss, their passionate meaningful kiss that meant all of the short word...Love....What did it all mean? There was no description...no seeing but feeling it, was all you could make out of the magically feeling.

They walked back down the aisle, with their family members cheering and shouting.

They knew now and forever they'd be in each others hearts from this day forward together forever.

"I love you Jay!"

"I love you..My wife!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then they escaped with the Best Man and bride's Maid into the Garden behind flowers. They we're now MARRIED. Theresa couldn't believe it! She walked with her NOW husband into the park laughing. They stopped by a little waterfall and the carmera men took snapshots. They all posed. Theresa was asked to look in different angels, stand in different angels. She looked amazing!!! Absoulutely breath-taking. Then there was one with her and Atlanta. They laughed. And posed and took awesome pictures. Then Jay and Theresa took pictures. Some with Theresa having tears in hereyes. Lots with them so close together.

Then they went to the beach. They all stood by a palm tree that was shaped ackwardly but if you actually look at it...it was a piece of art! The air smelt so fresh! As they posed. Then one snapshot of them in front of the lighthouse.

The camera men asked them to be themselves and pretend they weren't there. Theresa and Jay laughed and Theresa lifted up her veil and covered Jay's face with her head tilting. He out his arms around her waist behind her and started laughing with her. Then he picked her up and swung her around. "{erfect!" shouted the camera men. And they laughed again.

Theresa had some pictures taken in a dark background with litt;le light so it shone on her. It looked as if she we;'re in a greek palace! She tilted her head. Her flowers by her cheek, then she went to a railing and put one hand on it with the flowers by her side. She was also asked to put her head on her arms by the raling and smile into the camera. Then Atlanta was asked to be in the picture with one foot popping up and smiling in the camera. One hand was on Theresa's shoulder while holding her bouquet and smiled in the camera. Theresa was asked to look at Atlanta and show she was the bestest friend on earth and the camera men put one flower in her hair and put one hand on the railing.

Then Jay was asked to come in the pictureand hold Theresa on the waist and kiss her on the cheek. Then Odie was asked to come in the picture to comeplete it. he had to stand on the stairs with his hands in his pockets and lean on the rail. Then soon after they called archie, Herry, and Neil to come in. Archie stood beside Atlanta with the two putting their arms around each others shoulders with the two laughing and Archie looking at Atlanta, Atlanta looking at Theresa with Jay's arm wrapped around her with her arms on his chest. Theresa and Atlanta looked at each other smiling and laughing. Odie, Herry and Neil put their arms on each pothers shoulders and all said cheese. Odie was in the middle and Herry and Neil did thumbs up.

They ran off and found a spot to sit at by the beach. Theresa sat on jay's lap and they smiled for the camera's. Jay put his cheek on hers.

They done millions of snapshots for many memories as they we're going to grow old together. Theresa and Jay ran off and sat on horses with just married signs by their tails. Theresa had a beige horse and Jay had a brown one. Theresa's horse was named Julie and Jay's was named Ebony. Theresa rode side-saddle as Jay rode with two feet on either side.


Running off together as one lover for another.

------------------------------------------

I'm not done! They still need to do the reception..and where are they headed off to??

Gotta find out!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story