Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Phoenix and a Pharoah

Eating Salad

by OceanAnge-Babe 3 reviews

Why is the water missing in this perticully city and whats it being used for?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 845 words

1Exciting
Previously on A Phoenix and a Pharaoh... We found six of our heroes carried of by a giant rhino and now Neil has to save them.

"Wow, I'm Pharaoh" Said Neil "OK peoples, lets get it together, more work. And if I feel generous or you guys work harder, I'll give you free manicures" Neil clapped excitedly. "Yay I'm Pharaoh" Said Neil jumping up and down. "I've always..." Neil paused "I'm going to have to save my friends first" "And then when I save them they'll be like, Neil you saved us how can we ever repay you" Some people came by and offered if he wanted a lift to get to the golden one. Neil hopped in the cart, to busy to notice where he was going. "OMG" Screamed Neil "What, What happened back there I can't see" said the driver of the cart "OMG, my nail's stuck in the door" screamed Neil. "Oh boy" Said the Driver "No really" Said Neil "I could use a little help". The cart bumped along the road as Neil travelled to roots unknown. (Oh yes, Neil got his nail out of the door)
"So umm... where are we going?" Asked Neil "TO see the golden one" said the man in the front of the wagon. Neil jumped in the front "and who exactly is the golden one?" "Yes, he will be waiting for you" said the cart driver "No, I said, Who Is The Golden One" Neil some what yelled "What" asked the cart driver "Never mind" yelled Neil "Is that so" Said the man in a freakish voice "Neil jumped back in the back of the wagon/cart.

We shall now return to Set and Cronos.

"CRONOS" Yelled Set "Where's my dinner?" "Coming" Said Cronos to himself "if only this dish wasn't so big" "I heard that" Screamed Set. "Here you go" said Cronos plonking down a genomes dog dish "Cronos, what is this?" asked Set "your dinner" answered Cronos "No, what is it?" asked Set getting more impatient "dog food" said Cronos "Hmm" said Set picking up the bowl and shoving his head and eating the dog food" Suddenly the dinner of Set was interrupted by the giant rhino we met in chapter two "ahh, my dear friends, Jay, Odie, Theresa, Herry, Archie and Atlanta. So good of you to drop by, I'd like you to meet my other dear friend Set." Said Cronos "Are these the little weaklings you were talking about Cronos" Asked Set "Good job, of you go now" Said Cronos talking to the rhino "Well, are they!!?" Asked Set "Huh" said Cronos. Our six heroes let out a little laugh. "Are these the little Brats you were talking about?" asked Set becoming more impatient by the minute "oh, uhh, yes" said Cronos looking a little embarrassed "were do you want me to put them" said Set a little more calmly then before "the dungeon?" said Set "what?" asked Cronos "Where?" said Set. "Yeah, the dungeon, but they have to be guarded" said Cronos "or they'll escape" Set lifted our heroes into a dungeon and made a couple of wild dogs and jackals guard to door.

"Hey Archie" said Theresa "yeah" Archie answered " you know before when you couldn't buy any water" said Theresa " yeah, I guess" said Archie " What do you think might of caused that waterless city to be, well, waterless" said Theresa "Drought" suggested Herry "No, I'm thinking of something or someone different" said Theresa "Cronos" Said Jay "Well, that's what I was thinking" said Theresa "And Jay, take a break" "I wonder what he was using them for" said Archie. Suddenly they all heard a burp coming from the corridor "Cronos, I'm ready for my salad" said Set "I drained the city's water supply like you asked" said Cronos "ahh, good boy" Said Set.
The group turned to one another, and then Atlanta broke the silence "let me get this straight, Cronos is giving that thing water that the city needs, which without, they'll die" "I guess so" said Archie "Hey, and you shouldn't call a god a thing, they hate that" Said Odie. "I've learnt a lesson from my great, great, great, great, gre-" Said Herry "and what was that?" Said Theresa "Never mess with a God" said Herry "but we weren't doing anything" said Theresa "Hey, where's Neil" Asked Atlanta "well I know one thing" said Odie "he didn't follow us into combat" "Hey, this could be kind of good no more, I think I broke a nail" said Archie in a sarcastic voice "I wish I brought my backpack" said Atlanta "why?" asked Archie "then I could wack you with it" said Atlanta "Hey calm down, I was just kidding" said Archie.
"I guess we'll just have the world's fate I one persons hands," said Odie "is it me!" Asked Herry "Yes, of coarse it's you," said Odie "yay" said Herry "Not" yelled Odie.

This isn't going very well is it? Will our heroes survive?
Join in next time on A phoenix and a pharaoh.
Sign up to rate and review this story