Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Phoenix and a Pharoah

Dieing?

by OceanAnge-Babe 0 reviews

How long does Neil have to save his friends?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 922 words

1Funny
Talking to hotdog man Can I get some mustard on that?
??? Sorry?
Oh, umm, last time we found our heroes trapped in a dungeon and the world's fate rests in the one true person I can not say: Neil. Oh No, I said it!!!
I'm going to take a walk.
Roll the story...

The Wagon/Cart
"I'm bored" wailed Neil "are we there yet, you know you shouldn't bother a pharaoh, or I'll unleash my terrible and awesome wrath. And you don't want that" Neil started acting like he had magic and was trying to cast a spell on the wagon/cart driver. "Take that and that," said Neil "an... I'm not casting magic am I" "Nope" said the wagon/cart driver. "Is there anything interesting to do like, shoot missals at people and become a famous Pharaoh" Bragged Neil "Wait, I've already become a famous pharaoh" "well your not exactly, famous" said the wagon/cart driver (which he should really be called the wagon/cart runner, because there is no horses or anything to drive the cart with. He has to be the plough horse.) Back to the story "WHAT DO You Mean I'M not famous!!!" yelled Neil as he gave the cart/wagon puller a whip. "You have to do something so wonderful that everyone will remember you," said the man who is still pulling the cart/wagon "have you got a name?" Said Neil "so I don't have to call you wagon/cart puller" "yeah it's uhh, Mojo" Said Mojo "so Mojo, what should I do" said Neil". "Find the golden one" said Mojo "tame it, restore peace to the city and help Ra" Then Mojo passed out just like his brother "must run In the family" said Neil to himself "I'll have to walk" Neil sighed.

When he eventually reached the start of the Golden One's cave he came to a sign.
Do Not Enter the Golden one's lair
Napping in business
"How odd" Said Neil who didn't pay any attention to sign and walked right in. He could here voices coming from outside but that didn't scare him. What scared him was that the doorway into here looked very easy to just trap him inside of here basically. "What was that?" asked Neil to himself "I must be imagining things: said Neil hopefully. Neil could here the flapping of wings in the distant. "Who's there?" croaked Neil. He was close to a corner so he peeked his head around it. There in the centre of the room was a humongous pile of treasure and a two-gallon hat. Suddenly out of nowhere a golden bird appeared next to him and screeched. "Ahh" Neil yelled "Are you the Golden One?" asked Neil. The golden bird screeched even louder this time. Neil heard a noise coming from the entrance and knew what it was. The front of the cave had collapsed. Neil remembered what Mojo had told him "Restore Peace to the city and help Ra" the same sentence rung through his head for ages. "Who's Ra" Asked Neil "I think I know who the Golden One is, but who is Ra" He heard more voices. But they were coming from inside the tunnel now. "I am Ra" Neil flinched of fright. He could feel the vibration of Ra's voice in the earth. "I know why you are here Neil" He was saying, "Come out of hiding, no-one's going to hurt you". Neil followed the voice to the room he had run away from before and sure enough there was Ra. "Why am I here Ra" asked Neil "I'm lost I don't know what to do" "You are here to ask for the Golden One's help and save your friends" Ra told Neil "they might even be eaten by now!" Neil sobbed loudly "The Golden One is a Phoenix" Said Ra "Set cast a spell on my phoenix to get rid of his flames" Neil was shocked he had never heard of such a thing before "Really?" asked Neil. "Would I lie?" Said Ra. "probably not" said Neil. "The Golden One's nickname is Sparkzfire" Ra told Neil "but I call her Spark" "So many names to chose out of" said Neil "Yes" said Ra. "If you want to help your friends you will need to see Isis" Said Ra "I am much to weak to help. Did I mention they put a spell on me too?" "No, you left that part out," said Neil. "You can take spark with you, if you want" said Ra. Spark came over to Neil and rubbed her head on his shoulder as to say sorry for frightening you. "Well, you best be off" said Ra "one problem, the cave shuttered at the front" said Neil "I think spark did it" "Well then if spark did it, she can get you out of it" said Ra "I'm going to go lie down".

When Spark eventually broke through the rocks Neil jumped on spark's back and let Sparkzfire do the rest. He didn't know where to go, so he let someone else do it for him.

Back At Set's Fortress things weren't going so well ether
"Set I think it's about time we got rid of the kiddies" said Cronos "I guess your right" Set was saying "we'll give them two more days to live then the jackals and wild dogs can have them"


Stay tuned for next chapter...(end of show music play)
Hears crunching Nice hotdog??! Oh umm, hope you liked the forth chapter. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story