Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Phoenix and a Pharoah

Part five

by OceanAnge-Babe 2 reviews

i suck at summaries so i don't really know how to put what happens. What does Isis have to say about Neil and what answer will Archie get back from: how are we going to die? Characters: The seven...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 816 words

1Funny
As we continue our story...


Spark flew over the city Cairo and buffed from a sandstorm in the east. "When are we going to get there?" Asked Neil "I'm bored". Sparkzfire shrieked at Neil.
"Ok, I'm sorry," said Neil "tough crowd".
The weather was awful and not to mention confusing. It was fine, then it was too hot and well you get the idea. There was only one person or should I say God that would be capable of doing this: Horus, the god of vengeance. No, I'm just kidding he wouldn't try and kill our hero would he.
Or would he? Well he is the god of vengeance. Oh well, it wasn't him. And to tell you the truth, I don't know who's trying to kill our hero.
"Are we almost there?" asked Neil.
Sparkzfire Shrieked at Neil again. When Neil could see Isis's Castle from the clouds, he was amazed.
"Wow" said Neil "That's cool, now if I could just find my mirror"
Sparkzfire shook his head in disappointment.
"What is your problem?" said Neil looking at Sparkzfire who was eating his mirror. Neil started shaking his head in disappointment and made the expression on his face turn to annoyance.

Sparkzfire followed Neil through the castle (which will now be known as palace). But he didn't come in proudly like he normally would with Ra. He was scared. And I wonder what.
"Neil, I was expecting you," said a sweet sounding voice
"Yep, that's me!" said Neil proudly "wait a minute, you said you were expecting me" "That's right" Said Isis "And I know why you are here too" "I know, everyone knows that I'm trying to rescue my friends" said Neil "Wait, you said you want to rescue your friend's" said Isis "I was thinking about your beauty payment sorry, it's due tomorrow"
"Ra sent me to get your help," said Neil
"About what?" asked Isis
"My friends" answered Neil
"Well, I don't see how I could help," laughed the queen of gods
"But Ra he..." Muttered Neil
"Well Ra was wrong, I could probably locate your pigeon and you to Set's fortress, or teleport you" said Isis "But that's basically all I could do"
"Wait you said basically, so there must be something else you can do" Said Neil hurrying his sentence along. "Maybe you want a army to fight with you," suggested Isis "Ra's powers are weakening and there isn't much time"
"The teleporting spell could work but I probably wont need a army," said Neil
"Why, out of everything, wouldn't you want a army to fight for you?" asked Isis who looked a bit shocked and surprised.
"Because..." said Neil "I've got a plan"
"Let's hear it," said Isis astonished
"But it's complicated" said Neil.


BACK TO SET"S FORTRESS

"You heard him," said Jay "We all heard him, well we all probably heard him except for Herry who was biting a hole in Odie's shirt form lack of food"
" Ok, that's bad," exclaimed Theresa. They all scattered away from Herry and sat in a corner of the dark dungeon in pairs. "Where going to die in two days, what's the worst that could happen?" said Archie at the same time asking a question "Been put in a giant microwave and being melted" Said Atlanta. "Who has a giant microwave?" asked Odie
"CRONOS, my lunch is ready, the timer of my giant microwave" yelled Set. his echo bouncing of the walls all around the fortress.
"I'm a going, I'm a going" said Cronos to himself.
"He does," said Theresa "what else can you think of" asked Archie "being eaten by Herry" suggested Odie. They all shivered with fright.
"Unless Neil can magically rescue us," said Atlanta.
"I have total faith that Neil can rescue us" said Jay sounding a little wobbly "The only problem he lacks of confidence and he loves himself, too much".
"I'm taking a walk" said Archie "You can't" Atlanta said "why not" asked Archie, after he said he went through the gate and ran into the jackals and wild dogs.
"On second thought I'll just stay here" said Archie as he walked back in. Atlanta rolled her eyes.
"Oh My God, I'm going to die in two days and I can't tell A..." Archie paused "Never mind".
"For the last time we're not going to die" said Jay "Like I said, I have total confidence that Neil will save us".
"Your just saying that Jay to calm everybody down" said Atlanta.
"I don't know ether, he seemed pretty angry when we got taken," said Theresa.
"How did we got taken anyway" asked Archie
"That's an easy one," said Odie "we...I'd like to change my answer, I have no idea"
"This is just crazy," said Herry to himself "what's with them.


TO Be Continued...
Will Neil's plan work and will it be enough to save them?
Sign up to rate and review this story