Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Another Day that May Only be a Dream, KuramaxOC

Attacked by a Bi-polar Kurama...? Part I

by PiNkBuN17 0 reviews

Aisha does her best to avoid Kurama.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Kurama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2022-05-26 - 3104 words

0Unrated
Another day that may only be a dream, A KuramaXOC

By: ~Pinkbun17~

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH, if I did; it would a freakin' dream come true...next to them being real, lol. I also wouldn't mind owning InuYasha and Ranma ½. ^-^

Youko's Thoughts: ^This human is odd. ^

Kurama speaking to Youko in his head/his own thoughts: Please stop commenting so much, Youko.

Inner thoughts of other characters: 'Who told you to eat my flower? WAH!'

Re-edited Last: 12/11/20

Chapter 6: Attacked by a Bi-polar Kurama...? Part I

(DAY ONE)

Aisha's POV:

After wandering around in the locker bay for about three minutes, I find Aurora and Mizzy at the snack benches. I'm extremely rattled and can't stop trembling. Typically, I'm either expressionless or angry looking, so they both take note of the terror damn quick. For once I'm grateful that my group of "friends" aren't around, so I can panic and describe why I feel like screeching.

Everything spills out in a jumbled mess, from how Shuichi saved my life this morning, his identity as an anime character, to what happened five minutes ago, that I'm some supposed demon that has killed people, oh and the fact that he's going to kill me later on!

"Aisha, you're overreacting...but I think I understand...." Aurora pauses, but Mizzy then questions; "Why do you think he's here?"

Aurora is best described as the voice of reason, who happens to have gorgeous hazel-lime eyes, and brownish-blonde hair that goes down to her lower back.

'I should have known; she'd answer like that...I wonder if Mizzy might believe me...'

"I don't have the slightest clue, he must be on a mission, just like in the anime..." I reply anyway.

'I clearly sound ridiculous!'

Mizzy and Aurora have seen bits of Yu Yu Hakusho, but we never got around to finishing it due to my household circumstances and school.

I may have gone overboard with the anime because I also showed them InuYasha, and Ranma ½. They probably find it extremely annoying the amount I talk about Kurama, heck I blabbed so much about him, my little sisters thought the show was called Kurama!

"Don't give me that 'I think you've gone insane' look, I'm telling you it seriously happened!" I somewhat shout, and go on to say; "You know I wouldn't make this up, right?" I plead with them.

"Um...Okay..." Aurora mutters, unsure what to say.

"Aisha...are you sure you didn't just imagine it-" I angrily cut Mizzy off, and bellow, curious spectators turn around, and Aurora begs for me to compose myself. Mizzy simply stands in a state of shock because I have never lost my temper towards her or Aurora before.

Mizzy would best be categorized as the attempt of a comic relief person because she seems to find practically all things funny, and Aurora concluded Mizzy doesn't know how to handle stress seriously, instead, she tries to find humor in everything. She has sparkling chocolate-colored eyes, and very long dark caramel brown wavy hair. Compared to both Aurora who stands at 5'2 and Mizzy at 5'0 I must appear malevolent at 5'6 towering over them and shouting.

"I know what I experienced! I should have known you guys wouldn't believe me." I state gloomily and ponder 'Who in the right mind would?!'

"If I go missing, or better yet you find my body chopped up, you'll know who's responsible!" I turn to step away from them, but they hastily sprint in front of me, blocking my exit.

"Aisha, come on, please...calm down, I think you're just taking this too far..." Aurora says, her face expressing sadness.

Mizzy mutters to Aurora; "Maybe he did do something horrible to her, and she's in shock..."

"Most likely, I mean look at her!" Aurora half-shouts back.

"Damn it! You know what?" I plaster a miserable grin upon my face, and my voice hushes down. "It doesn't matter, forget what I said." Pausing for a moment I whisper; "I don't care if I die anyway, everything will be better then."

'Why the hell did I think they would believe me? They're normal in the head, and I guess I've just simply lost it!'

"Aisha!" Mizzy yells with a bit of a smile. "Don't say that you know we care about you!"

"Please don't do anything that you'll regret, okay?" Aurora beseeches me, her frown growing broader. "Promise me."

Both sound worried, and I state, "I can't promise something I know I'll break. Sorry." I start treading away, but they both follow me silently, exchanging expressions of concern. The bell rings, alerting us students class will start soon, and we begin to head our separate ways.

"Later guys." I say in monotone, but they only exchange weak smiles of pity and glances of apprehension in my direction.

'Wonderful, so much for not being a burden to them. Good job, moron.' I mentally kick myself. As I tread sluggishly in the crowded hall, an important thought smacks me across the face.

'He's in all of my classes!'

Tears swiftly collect in my eyes as dread makes its presence known, but I reason with myself...' Wait a sec! He won't be able to confront me, let alone do anything else, if other people are around, I'll be safe, for now...I just gotta convince him I'm not an evil demon!'

Stopping in front of my third period, the band and choir room, I stare up at the paint chipped cerulean door. Worry is still kicking around in my gut. Entering it, Bianca greets me in her deep voice and starts to bombard me with her irritating chatter about her first boyfriend, whom she doesn't even like! I grab a seat and nod my head pretending to listen to her retarded yammering.

'I may be a freshman right now, and she a junior, but boy is she dense! Ha-ha she even fits the blonde stereotype- Aurora would kill me if she heard that thought...'

"What about you, Aisha?" Bianca queries me about getting one too. Like that will ever happen! Even so, I would only go out with a dude I like!

"Give up on asking, Bianca we all know that's impossible for me."

'I swear to god, she has a man's voice, wow I think a squeaky one would have suited her better though...'

"Aw, Aisha don't say that, cheer up!"

"Easy for you to say." I utter, and she begins to go on about how I shouldn't be so negative.

'You aren't battling against your own sanity, meanwhile trying to understand why some anime character thinks you're evil and wants to slash ya to bits! So, woman you have it easy!'

For a moment I wonder if I should hypothetically talk about my issues, but there's a big difference between stupid and crazy. She won't listen, let alone comprehend; she is too busy in her own balloon-headed thoughts to take anything seriously...You can hide stupid, but you can't fix it.

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

A few minutes later, everyone is in class, and the teacher calls roll and introduces the class's new student, the red-headed monster. My teacher for this class is nicked-named, "Mr. Blab" because he never stays on topic.

I wish he would shut up already and let us work! He always wastes our class time, babbling about food being stuck in his teeth, and other useless crap; music class is not the time to chat about his mediocre life. Did I mention he's gay? No, I don't have anything against anyone who happens to be heterosexual, but I just have bad luck and meet the crazy or weird ones. He also blabs about his husband a lot too...which is awkward. Don't get me wrong, the dude is nice and knows his stuff, just wish he knew how to FOCUS!

'I think I'm just cursed to be surrounded by barbaric idiots either way...'

Trying to get my mind off my fuming anger, something catches my eye, and what do you know, it's red! Kurama's glare meets my bored gaze and he beams brightly; his eyes plainly illustrate malice and the clear-cut message of 'I am watching you and I will HUNT YOU DOWN.'

Eek! Shudders crawl up my spine and it is like his fury, loathing, and blood lust intensify
Eek! Shudders crawl up my spine and it is like his fury, loathing, and blood lust intensify.

'What did I do to deserve this? Earlier today he saved my life, and now he's going try to end it! Oh, the freakin' irony!'

Glancing away, I ignore him, and I'm called up to do a small solo. My hands quiver but I hurriedly suppress my trepidation and sing off the slip of paper.

"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy (high note)

Hakuna Matata!"

For the spring concert, I wish we didn't sing such cheesy crap. (Though Lion King was a pretty good movie!)

Once I finish, the class is clapping, but I brush it off with a simple nod. I fake a smile and parade in false glee back to my seat. A few typical sneers of jealously head my way, but why should I care? Kurama is also shining a plastered smile, and he glares at me discreetly. If only he wasn't a powerful mother flipper, punching him would seem much more appealing and satisfying.

The band plays a piece of a random song that I don't know the title of, and it looks like the red-head jerk is our new pianist. For the rest of the period we all practice our music and get a little better at it, almost sounding good.

The joyful bell decides to let the class end, malicious little device. The reason I say that is because I have JROTC next. I don't have any liking towards it, nor do I understand what compelled me to sign up for it... Following the rest of my classmates I pretty much blend in. Ditching Kurama was a little easier than I originally would have thought, how I "escaped", jeez that's a skit itself!

One thoughtless guy from our class was dancing around, trips and smashes face-first into the ground, bringing down six other students. Kurama was nearly the seventh victim. Many other people gather, and somehow a silly fight breaks out. Man, no wonder most of the teachers think all the kids here are morons...and vice versa.

After treading past the blue and white North High gym, I turn right and head down a broad hallway, yanking a freshly painted door I enter the carpeted classroom silently. Glancing around everyone appears to be at ease, meaning no military crap today! Woo-hoo! I snag myself a seat and watch the school's cheesy daily bulletin report. After going through the irritating process of the Pledge of Allegiance again, the class sergeants (leaders) show the -cue gasp of shock- tardy Shuichi around the huge area, which is about three to four classrooms sizes put together. Tons of military-related gear are plastered on the walls, as well as a numerous number of photos from military balls over the years.

The fox freak's eyes are snarling at me like a pestilential snake, but his face illuminates up in deceitful cheer, which I think is directed towards me. However, he is soon dragged into the backroom to find a uniform, which normally takes the entire class period up. Lucky me!

Trying to finish up my homework, I can't help but be sucked into the interesting ramblings of my harassing, ignoring, and mean classmates. I sigh in a bit of annoyance and my eyes wander to the clock, with only a few moments left, I pack my stuff up and head outside, waiting for the bell to ring (Sometimes we are allowed to wait outside instead of inside the classroom).

A minute before the bell rings Shuichi returns; his serious expression seems to have tone down a bit. I avoid making eye contact, and the second the bell blares I take off as quickly as I can. Obviously, this is pointless, after all a chick with irritating health issues doesn't stand a chance against a resilient, intelligent demon! Even so, I can delay him a bit!

After hauling ass through the lunch line of chaos, I grab a tray of decent school chow, cheese pasta, a stick of garlic bread, a small salad, a pint of milk, and a Gala apple. Taking a seat at an empty bench, I wait for Aurora and Mizzy who locate me legitimately quick. Exchanging swift glances and frail grins at one another we find the old peeling walls entertaining and the chatter of the café silences our overfilled heads. The rest of the "group" clusters and lunchtime ticks by foolishly, they disregard our presence as they chat away about the most meaningless of crap...yet again! Gritting my teeth in annoyance and anger, I violently toss the rest of my lunch in the trash; I begin to gait away, shortly after Mizzy, and Aurora trail me.

"Why does that bastard sit with us?" I demand, somewhat pissed off. "He's just using them, and yet no one listens, or are they just too brain-dead to understand?"

I've decided to brush off what happened earlier, and try to solve a dissimilar stupid, aggravating problem.

"You mean Robert, right?" Mizzy asks. She doesn't really know the entire story, (since she wasn't with us when the whole betrayal drama went down) but she's getting there.

"They're all dense and blockheaded is why." Aurora states bitterly. "Plus, he's evil."

"In a way we have to thank him..." I say plainly.

"What?" Aurora sharply declares while Mizzy expresses utter confusion.

"When it comes down to it, they never really were our true friends, and that fuck-head provided us proof."

"I guess it makes sense, but it's a really stupid reason to be getting back at someone." Mizzy pauses. "He's such a freak...It's not your fault that he liked you, and you didn't return his feelings."

'Nor is it her fault that he attacked Aurora and her animals...'

"You never did anything to hurt him, even when you had the chance. That makes you the better person, Aurora." I add.

Aurora sighs. "I know, just...what are our choices? We've known each other for a long time, it's not simple to throw everything away, just like that...Right?"

"Yeah..." Mizzy says. "I don't know what I'd do if I were in your shoes."

"Just wait and see. That's the only thing we can do." I pause. "And if they don't open their eyes soon, we'll have to give up on them." Silence greets the three of us again, and I decide to switch topics.

"Guys...I'm sorry about earlier, I was utterly outta line." I mutter quietly, giving tiny glances towards them both.

'Though I was being honest about not caring if I die...and about Kurama.'

Aurora nods and Mizzy adds. "Aisha, are you really sure he's trying to hurt you?"

"I'm completely positive," I state. "You guys should have seen his eyes."

"Best of all, he's in all my classes..." I say in a thick manner of sarcasm.

"What?" They both somewhat shout.

I nod, "No kidding, but he won't try to confront me, long as there are other people around." I pause. "He gives me hateful glares...and they all scream 'Blood Lust'."

"I think you should talk to him and fix things, do you want us to go with you?" Mizzy questions me.

"Yeah, if he tries anything, we can just ask for help." Aurora adds.

"No, it's okay, I'm alright. I don't need any help; besides I think I can handle this but thank you for the offer."

I know they don't believe me, but I guess they know I'm serious. It makes me feel a little better that they can 'play along'. Slowly, I awkwardly hug them, tears are daring to cascade down my face but somehow, they refuse to fall.

'I will not show this weakness to anyone. Man, I'm such a crybaby today...'

I'm not a hugger anymore, and many people don't understand why I shy away from it or just stand there like a piece of a wall. My reasoning happens to be due to the many terrible memories of my dad hitting my mother and her hugging me afterward, crying her eyes out. Now, as her outlet she lashes out at me in hatred. I rarely feel anything from hugs, like an old wrecked playground void of children.

At first, they seem confused and embarrassed, but they laugh at my weirdness when I pull away. They stare at me as if to question my actions, and I simply make a silly face by mushing my cheeks and sticking my lips out and they burst into a fit of giggles.

The least I can do is cheer them up a bit, after all, I'm not the only one with issues. I just wish I wasn't so blind, foolish, and selfish. If they knew about what I tried to do last night, they would never forgive me. Soon I feel myself down in my melancholy but smile anyway.

'I need to try harder...at least for them...'

"Aisha just remember to act like you don't care." Mizzy states.

"And stay as calm as possible." Aurora adds.

'That might help a tiny bit, but he's dangerous beyond reason and can lop my head off with a rose in a heartbeat...oh well, I guess. What happens will happen.'

"I'll do the best I can." The school bell calls off the lunch period, and Mizzy and I wave goodbye to Aurora and head to our 5th period together.

'At least I avoided being alone with him, but how long will I be able to keep this up? Man, I need to keep my cool...besides Mizzy will be with me so, I should be fine...right?'

To be continued...

My notes:

Re-written to hopefully make more sense this time. Many people were lost during this chapter, and I'm really sorry about that! So please stay tuned! :D This chapter alone used to be 39 pages long (now it's 7 pages long), but I've decided to break it into parts. Let me know what you think! :3

Please review! It helps me write. Rock Out and Peace on.

~Pinkbun17
Sign up to rate and review this story