Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > K

Road ahead

by cassandra 1 review

And they're off!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-06 - 569 words

2Ambiance
They soon stopped sprinting and started to jog. They were side by side. So far there was no sign of a road or people. The only thing there could hear was their heavy breathing and when their feet hit the ground. Julius looked back to see if he could see any sign of K. Their wasn't, they were all alone.

"Delilah, I think it's okay if we rest." Without saying anything she slowed down to a walk. Julius walked right beside her, while they both caught their breaths.

Delilah sat down and leaned up against a tree. Julius sat beside her.

Julius looked behind them again. "Anything?"

"No. I think we lost him."

Delilah looked behind them to see for herself. There was nothing. "Good. I'm tired."

"Me too."

Delilah looked at the ground as she asked, "Do you think we're going to make it out of here."

"K's gone we're safe."

"We don't even know where we are. We have no food, water, or shelter. We don't know how far we are from civilization, we could be miles and miles and miles and miles away from..." She was interrupted by a horn being honked. "People!" Delilah jumped up and tried to figure out where the sound had come from. It honked again. "That way." Delilah pointed in the direction that they were already running in before. Julius stood up and they started to jog in that direction.

Delilah and Julius both saw it. It was a car going past in the distance and where there are cars there are roads. Delilah and Julius quickly looked at each other and they both broke into a sprint. They weaved in between the trees as they got closer and closer to the road. They were practically neck and neck.

The trees stopped as they came to a clearing. They could see the road clearly now. Julius darted towards the road. The gap between him and Delilah became bigger. She couldn't keep up with him.

Julius reached the road a few seconds before her.

"It's not fair."

"Don't even start. It was fair. You now the consequences for losing." And in a kiddish voice Julius said, "Now tell me your deepest darkest secret."

Delilah looked down and tried to think. She could lie, but she was an honest person and Julius could probably tell if it was a lie or not. She lightly bit her bottom lip and looked up at Julius.

When she looked up her lips caught Julius' attention that feeling came back to him. He wondered how her lips would taste, pressed up against his.

Delilah opened her mouth and was about to tell him, but their lips collided.

Their first kiss. Shared on the edge of a road. After running thought a forest and being kept captive by a killer, for who knows how long.

It was just how both of them pictured it, perfect.

Julius slightly pulled back and said, "I love you. I have for a long time."

"I feel the same way about you."

A smile spread across both of their faces. All of a sudden a horn honked. Delilah and Julius turned around to see that a man had pulled over a little ways behind them. He yelled out, "Do you guys need a lift?"

They looked at each other and then back at the man and both of them shook there heads, yes.
Sign up to rate and review this story