Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

Where Are My Friends?

by story_master 3 reviews

Theresa goes to the oracle to find out the answers to her unanswered questions. Will he have the answers she wants or will she be left truely alone?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-16 - Updated: 2006-10-16 - 1604 words

2Exciting
Tory: I decided to update now because I didn't want ot start my homework yet. And I really wanted to get this next chapter up because this is where I start to add in more twists. I've also decided to change the way I set up my chapters. I got the idea from the stories of iheartyou07. I hope you don't mind. Well that's all I have to say for now. and remember to review:)

Disclaimer: I do not own Class of the Titans


Theresa tossed and turned all night as her unanswered questions taunted and tortured her. She hated not knowing things. When she finally awoke from the horrible nightmare, she was greeted by the warmth of the sun. She sat up and stretched out her arms. She loved the first few seconds of the day where everything seemed so perfect. But after those sweet few seconds were gone reality came crashing down on her.

Theresa sighed before she stood up. At this point she didn't really see why she should get up. Her friends were gone. The gods and goddesses were gone. Her world was gone. What did she have left? But nevertheless she got up and continued to find a way to fix things.

' Where should I start to look?' she thought as her emerald eyes scanned Chiron's former room. She spotted some scrolls on his desk and walked over to look at them. She unrolled the first one. ' It's blank?' she thought as her eyes scanned over the white scroll paper. She rolled it back up and unrolled the next one. ' This one's blank too.' she thought. Theresa really didn't see the reason in waisting her time talking. She was the only one there.

So she rolled that one back up and unrolled the third and final one. She layed it down flat on the desk and tried to figure out why they were blank. ' Chiron never has blank scrolls.' Theresa thought as she looked over it once more. As she moved her hand across the scroll she accidently knocked over a lit candle that happened to be on the desk. The fire spread across the scroll and Theresa's eyes widened with amazement.

As the fire burned across the scroll words appeared. Theresa quickly doused the flames with a nearby blanket. Then she held up the scroll and stared in astonishment.

" Of course!" she cried aloud.

Theresa remembered reading about hidden messeges used by their ancestors. They wrote with invisable ink to fool enemies. Then when you heated the page the invisable ink became visable. ' Jay.' she thought knowing that this was Jay's doing. Then a thought struck Theresa. ' This means that Cronus didn't kill them. That means that their all still alive!' Hope rose in her as this thought swirled around in her mind.

Theresa gathered some supplies that she might need. Things like some food, weapons, clothes and other things. She raced towards the portal but stopped dead in her tracks before she reached it. 'I can't just walk out there. What about all those people trying to hand me over to Cronus? I need a disguise.' she thought as she turned around and paced.

She needed something that would fool anyone. ' ... but what?' she thought over possible disguises but none seemed to be good enough. Then she got an idea. It was a simple disguise she had in mind, but it couldn't fail. She ran to Persephone's solarium and and gathered some clothe. Then she ran to Hera's office and found a peacocks feather on the ground. Then she started to sew. When she was finished Theresa had a beautiful dress and a hooded hooded cloak. Since many people in this new world dressed like this she shouldn't stand out too much. At least she hoped.

She regathered her supplies and headed for the portal. Once back in the high school she had to be careful. She snuck through the halls and made it to the exit safely. Once outside she had to make it practically across town. She only hoped that she would make it. She pulled her hood down low and started on her way.

Theresa walked along the back roads, hoping to run into less people. Things were going smoothly until she ran into someone, literally. Both her and the young man she hit fell backwards. Her hood fell back. She struggled to help the man pick up his things and get up herself. What she didn't realize was that her hood was down. But it became quite clear from the expression the man wore when he looked at her.

" Y-y-y-y-you." he studdered as he pointed an accusing finger at her.

Theresa stumbled back as she looked desperatly around the street for a way to run. She saw a narrow alley way to her right. ' It's do or die.' she thought as she ran towards her only means of escape. As she ran she pulled up her hood. She didn't want a repeat of back there. She turned around many corners until she came back to a road. She recognized this road. ' Not too far now.' she thought hopefully as she slowed down a little.

Theresa was only two and a half blocks away from her destination. But at this point it seemed like an eternity away. She made sure to stay in the shadows and stay out of the way as much as possible. Before long she saw him. ' At least he's still here! If he weren't I would be screwed!' she thought as she ran up to his booth.

" Hello." she greeted him, with her hood still down.

" I was wondering when you would get around to coming here." he replied.

" Well I would've been here sooner but-" she was cut off.

" I know why you were delayed. And I suppose you are here to find out where your friends are." he said in more of a statement then a question.

" Yes. Can you help me oracle?" she asked hopefully.

" I can help you but I can not give you the answers you seek." the oracle said.

Theresa was a little confused by what he ment so she stayed silent. She hated when he talked in riddles.

" Your friends have been scattered across the map. They have left clues at the school for you. Each of them in hiding from this new world. But they may not be so willing to help you my dear." he said.

" And the gods?" she asked.

" I'm afraid I can not tell you that. For you see Cronus has many eyes and ears around the city. If he were to find out where they were then..." he trailed off.

" Is that what happened to them here?" Theresa asked.

" I can not tell you anymore. I've done all I can. You must go now before you are caught." he said as he looked around.

" Thank-you." she said as she left quickly.

Theresa raced back to the school. She needed to find her friends. She needed to know the truth. Theresa reached the school in record time. She snuck back in and ran down the halls, her footsteps echoing loudly. She quickly opened the janitors door and pulled the light string. The door slammed shut and the portal appeared. She entered the abandoned secret hideout and started to look for the clues. She found the first one in Hera's office. Right away Theresa knew that this one was Atlanta's.

She then raced to Hermes office. She knew pretty well now how to use his secret portal and a while back Theresa remembered that Odie had built a device to bring them back to Hermes office. Theresa grabbed the device and opened the portal. She put in the destination and walked through the portal.

She exited the portal to find herself in the middle of forest, in the middle of nowhere. ' Yup. Definitley Atlanta.' she thought as she looked around at all the trees. She wondered where to start looking for Atlanta. ' Well she'll most likely be hunting. So I've just got ot figure out where she'd hunt.' Theresa thought as she looked around her agian.

She then heard the cry of an animal and a smile spread across her face.

" Bingo." she whispered to herself as she started to run off in the direction of the cry.

She ran as fast as she could. Dodging trees, shrubs and anything else that threatened to slow her down. But Theresa stopped dead in her tracks when an arrow flew right by her head. She slowly turned around to face who had shot the arrow. Her attacker was wearing brown camouflague pants and jacket with a hat and scarf that covered most of their face. Her eyes met one's that were cold as ice. ' That is definitley not Atlanta.' Theresa thought as she continued to look at the person who had attacked her.
~*~

Who attacked Theresa? Was it one of her friends? An enemy? Has Cronus caught on to her plan? Read on to find out.

A/N: Sorry that that one was a little shorter. And I just had to leave you hanging. It's so fun. Who do you think attacked Theresa? If is wasn't Atlanta, well as far as you know it wasn't her. I may hinting at something or just playing games. You'll just have to wait and find out. ANd please remember to review. I want to know what you think of my story. What you like, what you don't, what I need to improve on... and so on. It would be really appreciated if you would. ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story