Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A New Face

Normal Day

by Pink_Pixie_Jamie 2 reviews

Yeah, so there's a new girl in the Class of thr Titans team...she's probably hte annoyingest thing since mosquitos, and the gang can't figure out how to get rid of her! Read on...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 583 words

0Unrated
This story begins on a every day sort of day...
The first one to get up was Archie, he slowly got out of bed, yawing with dark circles under his eyes. School had been closed for Christmas vacation and the team had been staying up doing whatever they chose to do, for most of the night. Archie for example had gotten caught up with a new computer game called:"GANGSTER" or so I've herd...this game was sort of violent, but who cares!It was fun! So as you could probably have guessed Archie was TIRED, and I don't mean the sort of tired that's like: "Oh I'm tired, now I'll get on with my day." I'm talking about collaps to the floor and sleep for a good 24 hours tired! Even though Archie was about to do just that, he smelt the distant smell of french toast... Here's where I stop for a second, have any of you ever eaten french toast? Well I have, and if you've ever had the pleasure of munching on a cinnamon covered sweet smelling peice of sirup drenched toast, you would risk sleep loss to have just a small bite... Anyhoo, Archie draged himself out of his room and into the kitchen where sure enough, Athena was making french toast.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Neil awoke to a very handsome reflection, for he had set up his mirror right in front of his bed. "Good morning gorgeous!" he thought to himself as he slid out of bed.Neil was on an amazingly good mood that day, for he had no intention of missing any beauty sleep the night befor. He walked across the room and opened his closet to see a collection of each very fashionable outfits. He chose no doubt his black and white shirt, with the back pants and ordinary black and white sneakers. After a 2 hour shower and about another hour of fixing his hair up, Neil was pretty sure he was ready to leave the bathroom...and so he was... The just as Archie had smelt the french toast, Neil too was attracted to the kitchen, well befor taking one last look at himself in his full length mirror. He hurried to the living room, so that he might be able to get a good peice of toast.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" Odie's alarm clock rang loudly. "God, shut up.." he mumbled to himself. He reached blindly out to his night stand and it took a good 3 smacks befor he his the snooze button on his clock. But here was the thing about Odie, once you wake him up...he can't get back to sleep. "Why the hell do you put your alarm clock on!? It's Christmas vacation god damn it!" he thought in a small rage. Like Archie, Odie had been up pretty late last night..well maybe not as late...Odie had accidentaly crashed his hard-drive the night befor and it took him quite a while to restore it. Seeing that all his files were on it. Odie walked around the piles of cloathes on his floor untill he finaly found his normal ensemble. UNLIKE the others, Odie could not smell the french toast from his basement bound dorm, so there was merely no reason to hurry upstairs, right away....but what was there to do? Odie slowly felt the boredom filling his dorm, and trotted upstairs shortly afterward. "We're having french toast?! How come nobody told me!?"

Got to go for now, write more later!
Sign up to rate and review this story