Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A New Face

The rest of this perfectly ordinary day

by Pink_Pixie_Jamie 0 reviews

the rest of this perfectly ordinary day...if you hadn't already guessed.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-22 - Updated: 2006-10-23 - 380 words

0Unrated
So, as I was about to say befor I was rudely interupted....
Atlanta had woken up in a bad mood...well more like a terrible mood. For one she was exhausted from roller-blading(to the extreme)till around 12:30.pm, and most importantly because no one agreed to go with her. Not even Archie, who was so obsesed with his game all he would give her as an answer was "uh-hun" when she questioned him on the subject. So poor Atlanta ended up roller-blading(to the extreme) around the city in a small rage, which probably kept her adrenelin going through out the whole 4 hours she was keeping it up for. How redicoulously funny. She then trew on a random pair of bermuda shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers; which god forbid were the ones she wore on an every day bassis. She didn't even bother to take a morning "wake-yourself-up" shower...(ick) As soon as Atlanta walked into the hall she began to smell it...(you know what I'm talking about) and the craving set in. So she too walked into the kitchen in what yu could call "a trance".
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Jay got up abruptly to the sound of his alarm, and got out of bed stiffly. He streched...yawned...then walked over to his armoire. Jay (unlike the others) had decided it was best for himself to get a good night sleep. He had vaugley watched some T.V with the gang and went to bed...pretty boreing eh? His armoire was filled with a few outfits. It wouldn't have been very hard what to chose what to wear anyway, because they always wore the SAME THING! His "rise-and-shine" shower got him even more alert than he already was, so by the end of the whole morning prosses Jay was ready to defeat a giant with his eyes closed. He then stoped dead in his tracks, and sniffed the air. "Is that...French toast?"he muttered to himself. He sniffed the air once more... "It is." he said with a sort of evil looking grin. Jay then threw his door opened and ran down the hall in a mad dash.


Now that I'm being so RUDELY INTERUPTED AGAIN!!!!
I once more have to leave crowd boos, I'll be writing more soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story