Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 6; A Nice Walk in the Park

by horseluvinfreak 4 reviews

I have to go to horsebakc riding so I can't chat right now. READ AND REVIEW!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 1674 words

2Exciting
I have nothing to say right now....only that this Chappie will be long. Here is chapter 6.
______________________________________________________________
It's been a month since the incident and Theresa still didn't remember. She spent days with Andrew, walking in the park, going on a picnic, going to the movie theatres, anything. She didn't care about her former life she didn't remember, even though something in the back of her mind kept on nagging her that something wasn't right. This happened everyday and everyday she pushed it away, deeply irritated.
Andrew himself had the same thing. But the voice was telling him that he shouldn't have tricked her. It was followed by a wave of guilt for a minute or so then it was gone. But life was perfect! He got the girl of his dreams, and nothing is disrupting his life. So he ignored it.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
It was a cold January morning and Andrew was sitting in the kitchen, gazing at a snow-covered birch tree, thinking of things. He sat there drinking his cup of coffee waiting for Theresa.
Andrew thought of his family. His father, Crown Prince Carl Philip, was back in Sweden. Carl was a naughty young man before and slept with Andrew's Greek mother Adara. Andrew, according to his father when he learned the maid was pregnant, was accidental. He never met his father in his life.
On the other hand, his mother didn't mind being a single parent. She was wonderful at it. But when he was 8 years old, his mother died in a car accident. Then his grandmother took over. She was short and chunky and her gray hair pulled into a tight bun. She could only talk Greek when he met her. But she was speaking fluent English by the time she died when Andrew was 15 years old.
There he was at a loss. So he wrote to his father and he agreed to take him in. But he didn't treat him right though. Instead of being recognized as a son, he was recognized as being a servant. Andrew joined only to get money for a plane ride home. Once he saved up, he was flying back to Canada. Andrew wrote to his father that he was gone and told him how much he was a rotten father. He hadn't heard from him since.
Andrew lived in the streets for two weeks until Procrustes found him and made him a deal. He would take him in and feed him, only if he could bring 7 teenagers down for him and a man named Cronus. Once he learned Theresa was a descendant of Theseus, he made Procrustes swear not to hurt her. After all he was a....
"You ready?"
Andrew looked up, startled. There was Theresa, smiling down at him. She wore a tight red parka and jeans with suede boots. They were going to the park for one of their walks. Andrew got up and smiled at her. "Of course."
Soon, they were strolling along, in silence, enjoying the kids running by and the couple snuggling on park benches. They again were lost in thought.
Theresa was having that feeling again and this time it won't go away. She was trying to think of something before the incident but she couldn't remember. She was wondering about her family. Here in the park were families all around, but where was hers? Finally she broke the silence, "Andrew, where's my family? Have you met them?"
Andrew was so surprised that he stopped. Theresa never asked about them, and he had no clue about them. "Um...well....no I haven't met them actually. I think you were abandoned by your parents. But ...umm...let's not think about them right now." To lighten things up he created a snowball and threw it at her face. He succeeded.
"Hey!" She screamed. "I am so declaring war on you! " And threw one back, laughing.
Soon they were in a full-fledged snowball fight, both of them laughing. Once Andrew yelled break, they sat on the park bench. Both of them were breathing hard, so their breath was visible. Theresa's eyes were sparkling and her face was glowing. Andrew swore she was more beautiful than ever. He stood their gazed, captivated until he heard someone shout, "Hey Atlanta! Come on! I know you want to hit me back!"
Theresa's face filled with confusion. "Atlanta...?"
Andrew froze. What were they doing here? He thought angrily. He had to think of something to get Theresa out of here and fast. The voices growing louder.
"We have to get out of here. What if they do something bad to me?" Theresa hissed. The look of confusion was gone, replaced by fear.
"Follow me," Andrew whispered back, grabbing her hand.
They crept over to a group of trees, and found a huge one that covered both of them. It wasn't the best hiding spot, but there was nothing else big enough. Theresa pinned her back against the cold bark, with Andrew facing her, pressed right against her. They looked like they were kissing.
The teen's voices grew louder. Andrew could feel Theresa's heart beating faster and her breath was growing louder. Her eyes darted around anxiously Wow, she is totally scared of them, Andrew thought. He listened to them chat.
"C'mon Jay, I know you miss Theresa but lets have some fun!" Said a male voice.
"No guys. I just want to think. I can't remember where she is. Do you know she's been gone for a month?" said another male voice, only this one sounded depressing.
"Jay you have to lighten up! We've been searching for her ever since lets just take two days off. Besides we've searched the whole city."
They heard a long sigh. "Fine but I'm going to the hot chocolate stand. Be right back."
Andrew's body was frozen (not literally) while they were talking. He snapped out of it when Theresa mumbled, "What the hell? Does he actually care about me??"
Andrew quickly grabbed her hand and hissed, "We are getting out of here NOW." And again started leading her to the house at a breakneck speed.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
Jay kicked the snow, keeping his head down. He was thinking of Theresa and that fateful night. After Theresa fell unconscious, Andrew did the same thing to him and the others. He woke up on the steps of the dorm, not remembering where the fight was. That was the day when everyone started searching and they finally just stopped today. It was impossible.
He reached the stand and waited in line. Jay was thinking of the good times they had, all dates, and the romance between them. Finally he was up at the cash and ordered a large cup of hot chocolate. When he grabbed his wallets, some coins slipped and fell to the ground. He went to pick them up when he noticed her.
It was a teen girl, running rapidly, being led by a boy. Her wild orange dreadlocks flew out from behind her. She looked afraid, and kept looking for behind her shoulder. It was his Theresa.
Jay felt his blood turning into freezing ice. Everything around him vanished except for Theresa. Soon the beating of his heart was heard. She could see her running, from something...but what? And who was leading her? It was Andrew for sure, he knew it! Wait! She was looking for someone...someone to save her! He must go after them...
"Hey buddy, you gonna pay for this hot chocolate?"
Jay spun around to find the cashier holding the hot drink out and the other hand outstretched waiting for the money, with a very annoyed look on his face. Without saying a word, he spun around and bolted for his love.
OooooOOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOOoooooo
The peaceful tranquility of Andrew's house was disrupted when the two lovers burst in. They sank to the floor and finally both of them had time to catch their breath. It was a couple of minutes until their heart was beating normally. Andrew dragged himself over to Theresa and stroked her face. "Are you ok?" Once she nodded weakly again he whispered, "I thought I was going to lose you today. But they didn't see you. We are never, NEVER going to the park again. In fact, we're moving out of this godforsaken town." Then he stood up, headed to his room and slammed the door.
Theresa still felt very panicky and her fingers were shaking. This was scaring her badly. First she saw her cruel enemies, and second Andrew was suddenly acting very strange. Using the wall to help support her badly shaken body, she went to her room.
There she sat on the bed, remembering her old friends. She remembered the comment made by Herry and Jay's response. Now everything was confusing. If he tried his best to hurt her, then why does he love her? Right now Theresa decided to do a chore, to keep her mind off these things. The full laundry bin answered her thoughts.
While folding the clothes, she couldn't help it that her mind wandered to the team. Atlanta, the bold, challenging tomboy, who was her best friend. Odie, the nerdy black boy, with no muscle, but a heart made of gold. Herry, the teen with no brains but brawn; the opposite of Odie. Archie, the fearless cynic, who is afraid to show his true emotions to Atlanta. There was Neil, the egotistic model, much like his descendant. And then there was Jay, the compassionate leader and her former lover, and apparently the man who cared about her. This is what Andrew told her.
Suddenly she heard the window open and a murmuring voice saying "Don't scream."
She spun around and saw a figure climb in through the window and land on her bed. For some strange reason, she didn't shriek, because of the pleading look in the chocolate eyes of Jay.
______________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!! Oooohh what's going to happen??? Find out in the next chapter!!! It will be a doozy! Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story