Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 7: The Most Annoying Thing Ever: Confusion

by horseluvinfreak 2 reviews

have to babysit right now so no time for summary..read and review!! and read my little note!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 1418 words

0Unrated
Voila! Le chapter de sept! CHAPTER 7!!!! My favourite chapter. It will be sooooo romantic, and tear-jerking. Lol, you might not think that though. By the way, I forgot to mention, the drug Andrew used on Theresa has made her powers useless. MUAHHAHAHA!!!! -horseluvinfreak
_______________________________________________________________
Theresa was paralyzed with fear. Without warning, Jay rushed to her and embraced, squeezing her hard. She just stood, there unable to move. "I missed you so much." He whispered into her silky hair.
Finally Theresa came to her senses. She pushed him onto the bed. "Don't ever touch me again." She hissed in a cold, poisonous voice, backing up against the wall.
Jay was suddenly so confused. He got up and took two steps, until Theresa put up her hand. "Don't." she said in the same voice.
Finally everything clicked. "Andrew tricked you, didn't he?" he breathed, "It was that drug he injected into you."
She stood there stunned. She had this weird feeling that Andrew was maybe lying about everything. But she avoided it. "You are seriously wacked. It was you who tranquilized me. I know you and your team came to bring me back, because you guys couldn't handle the fact that I quit or the fact that I don't like you anymore. Andrew told me."
Jay winced as if he'd been slapped. Now there was some sort of fury pumping through his veins. "ANDREW WAS TELLING LIES. YOU NEVER QUIT THE TEAM! AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, THOSE WORDS YOU SAID WAS ANDREW'S WORDS!" He remembered that he was trying to sneak out, so he lowered his voice down. "Theresa, listen to me. What does your heart say?"
Theresa never felt more bewildered in her life. She thought for a while, trying to think of something. Finally she spoke. "I believe Andrew. And if you still don't know..." Suddenly, she burst into tears. Why am I crying? She wondered. "And if...if...you...
sttill..." she couldn't stop crying. Theresa collapsed onto the floor, sobbing.
"Whhhhy....why???" she stuttered over and over again. She felt arms over her.
Finally she calmed down. Inhaling the vanilla (A/N: lol, my carpet smells like that!!) smell of the carpet, she finally got up. Jay was there, with his arms around her. She shook them off, irritated. "I thought I told you not to touch me."
"I couldn't help it. You looked so...so helpless."
"I don't need your damn help." she snarled. Jay flinched and for some strange reason she softened a bit. Just a bit. "Anyways, as I was saying, and if you still don't remember, I'll say it. I quit the team." A lump formed in her throat and she felt the tears coming. She managed to hold them back. "I don't love you and never will. I am not friends with you or any of the others, and I don't care about the gods. There, now you know."
"What do we have here?" and equally cold voice said behind her. Theresa didn't hear the door open and now Andrew was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.
Jay stepped back, grabbing the hilt of his xiphos which was attached to his belt. "Don't" Theresa said. He obediently obeyed.
"Ah so loverboy is back to save his damsel-in-distress. Well looky, looky she doesn't seem to be in distress. In fact she seems to love this place and hate the dump you were keeping her in. And oh my, she seems to hate you too. Aren't you surprised that she loves me now? Well I beat you to it!" Andrew taunted, throwing more wood into the fire of hatred that was burning in Jay's eyes.
"Listen jerk-" Jay was saying through clenched teeth when suddenly Theresa interrupted.
"Stop it both of you!" She cried. Then, in an even voice, she said, "its best you leave now and tell the gods and the team what I just finished saying."
Jay looked at her sadly, and then nodded his head feebly. But just before he turned around, he lunged at Theresa and planted his lips onto her soft ones. For some strange reason, Theresa let him kiss her, and she secretly didn't want him to pull away. Suddenly Andrew quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her away, outraged. "GET OUT NOW!" he shouted.
Jay glared at him and then pleadingly stared at Theresa for a minute. Theresa drowned in his cocoa eyes. She wanted to take his hand, and climb out the window and back to her previous life. Theresa suddenly realized her yearnings and cancelled the desire. But it didn't work. Her brain told her body to not move, but her heart disobeyed.
Jay felt a warm hand slide into his. He looked back, startled, and relaxed once he learned it was Theresa. He eagerly, poked his arm through, ready to lead her back to the dorm. But a sharp jerk from Theresa snapped him back. He looked back, perturbed. It was a day full of confusion, and both teens (except for Andrew) were bursting with bewilderment.
Theresa glared back. "I'm not coming back!" She snapped. "I just wanted to tell you one more thing. I hope Cronus defeats you!"
Jay cringed. He stared into her eyes. Both knew that you can always tell what people are feeling when you look in their eyes. They were doing that. Theresa's eyes brimmed with triumph mixed with a bit of...what was that??? Her eyes were woebegone, like the words she uttered from her rosy lips today stung her too. They also had longing in them, as if she did want to climb out of the window with him.
Theresa was doing the same thing. She saw the inevitable sadness, and anger. But the familiar little voice was telling her he was furious at Andrew, and not her. But they metamorphed into joy, then she realized, He was staring into her eyes, and found out what she was feeling! Theresa broke the gaze, blushing intensely. "Goodbye Theresa," he whispered and sighed heavily.
She watched him climb out the window and walk down the street. He looked over his shoulder every two seconds. The third time, she could tell she crying. Theresa waited until Jay was just a speck, before turning around. Andrew was tapping his foot, looking extremely exasperated.
A sudden weight pressed down my heart and she couldn't bear holding back the tears. Soon she collapsed on the floor, sobbing loudly. This time, no hands were trying to embrace her. She just heard the door click, signifying that the door was closed, and she knew Andrew was gone.
Then she knew, Jay loved her deeply, even deeper than Andrew. Plus, she had this strong feeling that the other descendants of heroes did care about her, and they wouldn't hurt her at all. "So everything Andrew said was a lie!" She muttered fiercely.
Suddenly, her memory came flowing back. It was a bit muddled; some of the images in her mind were a bit blurry. In each image, it displayed Theresa with her friends. She soon realized that these people were not the kind that would hurt her. The confusion inside of her just expanded. But what memory Theresa did not get back was the fight with Andrew and the injection, which only made her more bewildered. The confusion only created more tears, and it was a long time before Theresa finally stopped them.
Then she suddenly realized that she was not safe at all. Andrew was obviously dangerous now. "I'll pretend that everything's okay and sneak out when it's dark," She muttered, her nervous, terrified eyes darting around.
And she was right. At that very moment, Andrew was preparing yet another drug and the last one too. And Procrustes was getting his beds ready with a familiar evil glint in his eye.
_______________________________________________________________
Finally I am finished Chapter 7! I am back and well everything is ok over in Ireland, although Jessica died. But anyways a word from me about the whole greektitan-website-Brad Goodchild thingy. I PERSONALLY think that it is no fair to be mean to greektitan. Although I am a bit mad, I WILL not call her mean things and it was an honest mistake. ANOTHER THING. I am getting irritated by the non-story things that go up there. Ficwad is a place where we post OUR STORIES not some other things. If you have something on you mind, post it on you own story. Thank you. Chapter 8 will be up soon!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story