Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Road To Hades.....AGAIN!

Rash,Pain...This is not a game!

by atlanta_archie 3 reviews

Jay had 3 stages,its now the 2 worst ones!!Rashes and PAIN!What will happen in hades??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-07 - 310 words

0Unrated
"Jay,Do you know who I am"?Asked Theresa."All around the cobler's bench the monkey chased the wheesle,the monkey thought it was all in fun..POP!Goes the wheesle"!Jay sang.

"Ok,now your scaring me"!Odie said.Theresa sat by Jay."He's not Ok,I hope Archie's Haveing a better time in Hades..". Theresa said.She was Obviously worried for her 'Jay'.

Jay then started Itching everywhere."Whats going on"?Theresa exclaimed."Ohh,ahh,itchy.."!Jay said scratching everywhere.

"It's stage 4,Rahses"!Odie replied.Jay then kept itching.and blotches went all over his body."He must take off all his clothing so i can put him rash cream"!Chiron said.

He took Jay's shirt off.Their was red stuff everywhere."Ehh,Gross"!Atlanta exclaimed.

"Shhh"!Theresa said.She helped chrion take Jay's pants off."Theresa must be enjoying this"Neil wispered to Herry.Chiron rubbed the cream on Jay.

"Wow,i havent been here for a while"!Said archie walking into Hades.He saw the same line-up with king minos.He went their.Ang gulped.He waited about an hour until it was his turn inline.

"King Minos,iv been sent on a quest by the Gods's them-"Archie said."Havent you been here before"!Asked Minos.Archie gulped."I sentence you to eternaty in TARTURAS!He exclaimed.

"No i need a -"!Archie said.He ran,but it was to late.Archie disapeaerd.He was in...TARTURAS !FOREVER!!

"Whats taking Archie so long"?Asked Neil.Everyone shrugged.Jay then was wineing."Ahh,my hands and my legs and my back and my head;oww"!This was stage 6 of the infection.

"Odie,where is archie"?Theresa said,worry in her words."As i said,i dont really know"?Odie replied."I hope he's ok"Said Atlanta.

What will happen next?Find out soon!R-R!Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story