Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Road To Hades.....AGAIN!

In A Heart Beat

by atlanta_archie 3 reviews

If Archie's stuck in tarturus,what will happen to the team..plus theresa starts balling her eyes out when she finds out what happens.R!R!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 369 words

0Unrated
"Oh no"!Archie exclaimed landing in a dirty place."IM in tarturas prison"!He gulped.A giant gaurd came and took hmi by his hand."Hey.Let me go ugly"!he exclaimed.The giant put him in a cell,with a peice of stale bread and a small cup of water."Your joking,right"?Archie asked,looking at his poor proportion of food.

"Oh no,What about Jay!!Archie remembered.

Theresa and The other's were waiting for the moment of Archie's arrival."What is taking him so long"Theresa said.

"I dont know,but im going to Hades to find him"Atlanta said.She was acting tough,but was worried inside.

'hope your ok'She thought.'i just hope'

Chiron said."Atlanta,i can not let you do that,the profocy.."..Atlanta cut him off."The profacy doesnt know anything,im going,wheter you likr it OR NOT"Atlanta exclaimed.She ran to Persephones' garden,She opened the 4 seasons way to Hades and went in.

"Archie"!She exclaimed calling out his name."ARCHIE"!She yelled again.But all she could see was a bunch of spirits inline for their judgment.She gulped.Here goes nothing.

She went in line.

"Jay,Jay,Jay,Jay,Jay,Jay-",Theresa kept saying,Neils eyes turned squinty."Jay,jay.Jay"Theresa continued."OH WOULD YOU JUST STOP!!He exclaimed.

Theresa sighed."Im just worried about,Jay Archie and Atlanta".Theresa said."We all are,but you dont see us wineing,DO YOU"!Neil said.Theresa looked at Jay."Please be ok".She said.

Jay then screamed."Ahh,Theresa.HELP ME.Dont let him take me,HELP,Someone"!Jay paniced.Theresa ran to Jay's side.She shook him."Jay wake up,Jay,Jay"He then stoped."Jay"?Theresa asked.He didnt reply.Theresa shed many tears.'he's dead' She thought.

"Jay"?She asked.She felt his neck,No pulse.She balled her eyes out."Jay"She exclaimed.

She felt it again.And their was a heart beet.She stoped crying."Where are they"?She asked.

"My turn"Atlanta wispered to her-self.She went up to King Minos.He looked at her."What"She asked."You have been jugded.Eternaty in....."He said.

Reveiw please..0oooooo)oooooooooOOOOOOOooOOO
Sign up to rate and review this story