Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A New Face

The Airport

by Pink_Pixie_Jamie 2 reviews

Everyone leaves the dorms to go meet Katie at the airport one fine snowy day.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 686 words

0Unrated
The big day had finally arrived! Everyone was up bright and early for they were all excited to meet the new member of their crew. They downed their food as fast as they could so that they would arrive just in time to greet Katie coming off the plain. "Common you guys let's get going!" Atlanta shouted with a frown on her face. "And Neil, get out of hte bathroom!!!" she screamed. Neil troted out of the bathroom "God Atlanta calm your nerves! Some people wanna look extra good so we can make a good impresion!" He laughed. Atlanta rolled her eyes and everyone made a mad dash into Herry's truck. Troughout the drive Herry sped around like a mad man at a WAY illigal speed and they made it to the airport in time. "And still five minuts to spare!" Herry declared. The group ran through the airport untill they found the section C45 where the Montrealers were getting off the plain. "Ok so from what I herd form Hera, she has long dark redish brownish hair, dark brown eyes and...yeah" Jay said, a little lost in words. "Is that her?" Odie asked. "Maybe..." Jay responded. The group ran over to a long haired girl wearing an aqua colored dress. "Is your name Katie!?" shouted Neil. The girl turned around and gave them a "What's your problem?" look. "Uh, no.." she said sarcasticly. The crew sighed and turned back to the rest of the passengers, and right in fornt of them was a girl with long dark hair brown eyes, and dressed head to toe in pink. (short pink sweater, pink sparkly shirt with cequins and a white skirt with pink beads on it). "Hello!!!" she exclaimed entusiasticly. "Hi...um... you must be Katie right?" Jay asked holding out his hand to be shook. Katie held out a fist as in to say "Do it the gangster way!YO!" And so, just to be polite, Jay was his gangsterist for a moment and used Katie's way of shaking hands. "And um...by the way it's not Katie, that's my old school name, you have to call me Kaytee!" Katie...I mean Kaytee added. "Um ok then, but I don't see how that would make a dif-" but Jay was cut off by Kaytee shoving him over to go greet the others. "You must be Neil, I've seen you in magazines!" Kaytee shouted with a girlish scream. "Um, hi?" Neil muttered awkwardly. "Who are you?" Kaytee said giving Atlanta a look that her mother wouldn't appreciate. "I'm Atlanta, what's it to ya?" Atlanta replied, returning the same look. Kaytee had an instant dislike for Atlanta, so she went on to the others.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
After all of the gang had fully met Kaytee they all left the airport and went back to the dorms. As they were driving back Kaytee commented "You're town is so ghetto...don't worry it's a good thing!" "Our town is NOT ghetto," replied Theresa "it's one of Brittish Columbia's most visited areas." Kaytee looked at Theresa and then burst out laughing. "What are you laughing at!?" Theresa inquired. "I don't know!" Kaytee said then continued to laugh. Everyone gave each other a look the seemed to mean "What's going on?" and they all continued to the dorms which were only a block away.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
"So Kaytee," Jay said, growing a little acustom to the new name, "This is your dorm!" Kaytee looked around the small room with one plain double bed. "I'm gonna have to give this room like an extreme make over or something!" She announced. "Well it's not that bad..." Jay said, a little dissapointed. "Are you serious?! HA! You call this, not that bad? It's a monstrosity!" Kaytee cried, letting out a huge laugh. She then walked into her dorm befor annyone could say anythig and slamed the door in their faces. "Well, what was that all about?" Archie questioned. "I have no idea..." Theresa replied.


Hope you liked my chapter! I haven't written in a while, FYI just to let you know, Kaytee is based on my best bud!
Sign up to rate and review this story