Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A New Face

A Tiny (I don't know if I should call it tiny...) little annoyance

by Pink_Pixie_Jamie 3 reviews

Kaytee is begining to get on the gangs nerves after only a few minutes after getting to the dorms.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 568 words

0Unrated
The original 7 of the crew all decided to sit down and watch some TV, for that would have been the plan if Kaytee had not arrived. "So...what do you think about Kaytee?" Theresa asked Atlanta. "I dunno...she's pretty obnoxious if you ask me." Atlanta replied with a small grin. "Atlanta, don't judge a book by it's cover! Katie...Kaytee, could be really nice!" Theresa replied. Atlanta laughed as if Theresa was joking then continued watching TV. "I think she's kinda cute." Neil smilled. Everyone in the room let out an outburst of laughter. "You only say that because she's the only one who actually looks up to you." Archie snickered. "Shut up Archie, you know I could easily make some sort of crack about you and Atlanta too! So don't get on my bad side." Neil shot back. "What are you talking about? There's NOTHING going on between me and Archie!" Atlanta shouted,"I don't know how all of you got that idea in your head in the first place...." There was a long scilence befor Odie said "She doesn't seem like a very bright." "You got that right!" Atlanta agreed. "Hey why don't we cut it out with all the back talking and say what we 'positively' think about Kaytee." Jay declared with a stern look at the others. "Fine...I guess I like her sweater..." Odie said unconvincingly. Then suddenly the door in the hall that lead to Kaytee's dorm swung open and Kaytee shouted "Come see you guys! I totally re-decorated my dorm!" Every one walked over to the dorm and were amazed to see how much she had done in the past 10 minutes. There were many mirrors set up on the south wall and on the west were posters of many bands, pictures of her and her old friends back in Montreal and posters of ...Neil. There were purple silk sheets and a fluffy lavender comfeter on the bed, along with a variety of pillows. On the floor was a fur rug, the empty dresser was FULL of outfits and had many nicknacks (ect.) set on top of it. "Wow..." A few murmered at different times. "Isn't it awesome!!!" Kaytee shouted a little too loudly. "I think you and Kaytee have more in common than you thought.." Odie whispered into Neil's ear. Kaytee then pranced into her room an belly flopped onto her bed. "Hey I've got a great idea! Let's go see a movie!" Kaytee exclaimed. "Well I guess that would be fun." Jay decided, "Yes that's a great idea!"
.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>.:>:.
Later in Herry's truck...
"Hey Herry! Can I drive?" Kaytee asked. "But you're only 15."Herry responded. "15 and and three quarters! That's almost 16! Pretty please!" Kaytee begged with her cutest puppy dog eyes. "You don't even have your lisence do you?" Herry added. "Just let her drive, it'll be fun." Neil said. "Well..fine then..." Herry said, finnaly giving in. "YAY!" Kaytee screamed. Herry then pulled over, got out of the driver's seat and let Kaytee in. "Ok! Everybody hold on, cause I'm not sure I know anything about this." She laughed evily, then speed off onto the road.
About 5 mintutes later the 'Petrified' titans got out of the car trembling from head to toe. "Hey Herry, you think you'd let me drive home?" Kaytee interrogated. "NO!!!" The other seven all yelled at the same time.


Hope you loved it! PAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ reveiw!
Sign up to rate and review this story