Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Good Source Of Vitamin Death!

Inside Hades

by Ace_Fan_12 6 reviews

Will the titans find the apple of a thousand tear in time to save Jay?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 543 words

0Unrated
Ok so guys before you read don't forget to RATE and REVIEW later ok?? Thanks guys!!
==================================
They all entered the door and saw Hades, again.

-" Here we go again.." said Archie.

-" I know, but it's the only way to save Jay! And I know he would do the same to us! So come on, let's go."
They all went inside and saw the 3 headed dog in front of them.

-" Herry, I hope this time you didn't eat the cookies!" said Atlanta looking at the brave titan who's mouth was full of crumbs.

-" Oops..." he said.

-" It's ok!! We'll just figure out a way to get out later! Now let's just go and find the apple." said Theresa and they all followed the trail.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
Meanwhile back at New Olympia....

-" You will pay Cronus!! Hear my words!! The titans WILL cure Jay!!" said an angry Chiron.

-" What is going on?, asked Hera entering the room, "And where are the children??"
Chiron looked down..

-" I can explain Hera-"

-" You let them go to Hades didn't you??? I told you it's a dangerous place for mortals!! Even if they've alwredi went there doesn't mean that nothing's going to happen to them!!!" She suddenly sat down and tried to relax.. She looked at the week body of the poor leader and said.

-" We're alwredi going to lose Jay..I don't want to lose them too.."

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
The titans approched the lign up to king Minos. They all hoped that he would'nt recognize them. After a few minutes in line, it was finnaly their turn.

-" King Minos, we are here to-" spoke Theresa but she was cut off by the king.

-" Wait a minute! Aren't you those pesky kids that caused all the trouble last time??"

-" Uh..we..well.." tried to explain Archie

-" I sentence you all to eternaty in TARTAURUS!!"
But as soon as he was about to hit his hammer, Herry ran and put his hand.

-" OW!!" said Herry.

-" Not again!!" said King Minos and they both started to fight on the hammer.

-" You guys go!! I'll stay here,again." said Herry and the titans ran out.

-" Well that was easy!, said Neil," 1 down, 2 to go!!"
They all walked until they saw a big coliseum. They walked inside and saw a thousand of people sitting down and cheering.

-" I think this is the arena of fighting." said Atlanta.

-" HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. TODAY ONE OF THESE 5 TITANS WILL BE FIGHTING TO GET ALL OF THEM TROUGH! THEY HAVE 5 MINUTES TO CHOOSE THEIR WARIOR." said the guy sitting in the top.
The titans all looked at each other. They started talking about who should fight.

-" How about me?, asked Atlanta, " I'm good at fighting!!"

-" Ok so who votes for Atlanta?" asked Theresa. Everyone raised their hands. But wait a minute! There were only Odie raising his hand.

-" Where's Archie?" asked Atlanta. But then they heard something.

-" OK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE TITANS HAVE CHOSEN THE PERSON!! AND THE FIGHTER WILL BE..SIR ARCHIE OWEN!!"

-" ARCHIE??!" exclaimed everyone.

-" ARCHIE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??" asked Atlanta,still in a shock.

-" Because I can't let anything happen to you Atlanta.." said Archie and went to wear his armor.
=============================================
awww isn't Archie a babe!! lool ok so Pleeeasee rate and revieww guys!!
Sign up to rate and review this story