Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Bass Files

Strange, straws & strawberry milkshakes

by FrostedGlass 10 reviews

Chapter 36 is a pain in the ass because FrostedGlass only has to write it so that she has a parallel chapter for the PU version. Which actually is the exactly opposite way of how it was supposed to...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 831 words

3Funny
36. Strange, straws & strawberry milkshakes


FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CARE TO KNOW WHAT SHEENA (AND MR. MEATBALL) LOOK(S) LIKE, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE. EMMA´S AN ARTIST WITH WORDS AND COLORS.

P.S.: THIS CHAPTER IS SOMEWHAT STUMP-SIZED. THE PU ONE IS LONGER THOUGH.

______________




After I had witnessed another of Joe, Andy, Patrick and Pete´s practices we went out to grab something to eat.

"Hi, I´m Malerie. What can I get you, guys?" the teenage waitress asked in an indifferent monotone and we ordered.

"That girl looked strangely familiar," Patrick whispered.

"She looked strangely hot to me," Joe commented.

"She smelled strangely of pot and spam," Andy chimed in.

"Does my hair look strange today?" Pete ruffled his hair, looking at the diner window. Then he looked at me, "Nah, well. I guess it could be worse."

When Malerie, the waitress, returned with our food and drinks she said, "We only had enough strawberry icecream to make one last strawberry milkshake." She put it down in front of me. "Are you ok with vanilla?" she asked Patrick and put down the yellow drink in front of him.

"Yeah, I guess."

Before she left she looked at Patrick, at Pete and back at Patrick. Then she vehemently shook her head in disapproval.*

"She IS strange, all right," I commented.

Half-way through our meal I caught Patrick staring at my milkshake.

"You wanna have it?" I offered.

"No, thank you... Well, maybe just a sip?"

"Sure," I shoved the glass closer to him.

"Thanks," he greedily slurped the sweet liquid through the straw.

"Eeeww," Andy said.

I shot him a ´what is it?´ glance.

"Strawberry tastes horrible," he explained.

"Does not," I replied and sipped some of my milkshake.

"Eeeww," Joe commented.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"You and Patrick are sharing a straw," he teased us.**

"Oh, grow up, Trohman," I rolled my eyes and smirked.

Patrick laughed.

"What are you laughing at? You should grow on the whole," Joe retorted.

After we were finished eating we ordered a round of fortune cookies. Mine read: /You´re popular and get a lot of invitations./*

"Ha, now that´s ironic," Pete said. Then he scratched his head, "Or is it?"

Joe frowned, "Hm, I think so."

Andy skewed his lips, "I´m not sure..."

"Let´s ask FrostedGlass then," Patrick suggested.

We looked at her. She closed her eyes, omnipotently adding some seriousness to the situation, and nodded slowly. And so it was ironic.**

"So you guys will be touring a lot in summer, huh?"

"It´s gonna be a blast", Pete beamed.

"You should tag along," Andy winked at me.

"Guys... no chicks on the tour bus," Joe said, smirking.

"WHAT?" Pete looked up from his fingernails.

"I was kidding, silly. Two girls for each guy while we´re on tour," Joe babbled.

Patrick pulled a face, "Dude... what planet are you from?"

"The planet of the future famous and successful rock stars."

I was opting for the Planet of the Apes.

Patrick nudged me, "So are you coming with us?"

"Maybe."

"Come on. It´s gonna be fun," Pete blurted out. "You can bunk with Shorty."

"You´re not a lot taller than me, Pete," Patrick replied.

"Then why do you even feel addressed?"

Patrick blushed slightly. No idea why.***

"Tempting, Pete, tempting," I joined the conversation, "do I get two girls too?"

"God, you´re SO coming on tour with us. That was hot," Joe squealed.

"Hott?" Pete asked.

"No, just hot," Joe pointed out.**

"Secks is so overrated." Ah, I meant sex.

They stared at me. Ever find yourself in a situation where you used your outside-of-head voice instead of the inside-of-head voice?

"Did you just ask us if we ever found ourselves in a situation where we used our outside-of-head voice instead of the inside-of-head voice?" Patrick inquired.

I think I broke something inside of my head.

"You just say that because you´re not getting any," Joe concluded correctly. Pete high fived him.

"Hey, Andy. You haven´t said something in a while," I tried to changed the subject, looking at the drummer.

He looked sad, "I don´t get any cool lines." Then his face lit up. "But, hey, I´m a vegan. That´s a defining character trait!"


_____________

* If you haven´t checked out bandgeekfreak´s "I´m Patrick Stump´s Twin" yet... stop reading this crap and do it. And then maybe come back to finish this crap? Please?

** I know it´s lame and they´re probably too old. I´m a big kid though and I wanted to carry on the straw theme of the PU chapter. Give it up for polysemous words.

* Real-life story. Also, the weird use of present tense in a fortune cookie... Or is that normal?

** I mean, would you have the heart to tell Sheena it´s an outright lie?

** slaps her forehead*

** I´m just trying to fill more space on here.
Sign up to rate and review this story