Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Twins

Bragging can get you into lots of Trouble...note the T in Trouble

by Always_A_Legend 7 reviews

Jayden starts to take advantage of his ancestry and power and gets himself into trouble. also we see a new side of Hera

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 1270 words

0Unrated
Me: Well, moved my butt again for this next chapter of Twins.
Jayden: somewhere in the house, cowarding because of that noogies attack I gave him last time
Me: mutter num skull mutters well I guess it's just me and....you.
I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!! If I did, I wouldn't be write this, but directing it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The last bell of the day rang. Students flowed out of classrooms and those who came out of Whinderberg's classroom let out sighs or relief.

'Man, give me Arez any time. Whinderberg gotta be the most boring teacher of all time.'

'Tell me about it. Who cares if x = 34t[7Q+ ½ a] or that fx= x+4Q. ARGH!! Now I'm becoming one of those geeks!' An indignant Hey! Would from one of the passing math geeks. That was one of the typical conversation carried between the students in Whinderberg's math 11 class. Now if you walk down further in the hallway, you'll find seven teenagers huddled together. Some might be rummaging through their things, other might just be leaning, against the lockers, arms crossed and deep into some serious conversations. For any passersby, it might just be a gang of ordinary teens, talking about the usual stuff like movies, gossip, teachers, homework, whatever teens talk of these days. But they aren't. These seven teenagers are very special. They are descendants of great Greek heroes with the burden of saving the world from a crazed, psychotic, power hungry god of time.

'Argh! I swear I'm going to tear him piece by piece, limb by limb,' cried Jay.

'Dude, like stop cracking your knuckles and tell us already!' said Neil as he combed his hair, using his oh-so-famous three panel mirror.

'Yes, Jay, do tell,' said Herry.

'It's...it's...Argh!' shouted Jay in frustration. Some students looked towards them for a few moments before moving on.

'It's Jayden,' finished Theresa.

'Why? What about him?' asked Odie. Jay looked at Theresa.

'You tell them,' he said. Theresa sighed.

'It started during math class obviously since it's the only class that Jayden is with Jay and I.' she started.

'Yah so?' asked Archie. Atlanta nudge him in the ribs.

'Shh! Let her finish!'

'The teacher left for a few minutes and everyone left their desk. They stood before Jay and Jayden and started to compare them. I guess they still couldn't believe they are twins. In five minutes, Jayden had a crowd of people around him and he started to tell them about the battle with Cronus,' she continued.

'WHAT!!!' cried Atlanta, Archie, Herry, Odie and Neil. Yes even Neil. He knew that their life as heroes must be kept as a secret. 'He didn't!'

'Yep, bet your life on it. it was fortunate he left the Cronus and us part out. He was all like "I was walking down the street and then suddenly some weirdoes appeared and I quickly grabbed two wooden stick and start to bash their heads and kick their ass and punch the lights out of them! And my good old bro here was behind me, gaping at my amazing strength!" then he showed off his muscles which I tell you there isn't much. I was sitting next to Jay and I was close enough to hear a fuse blow up in his head.'

'Whoa! Dude! Tough life!' cried Neil.

'For once, I agree with Neil,' nodded Archie. By now the halls were cleared of students, but the person they were waiting was nowhere in sight. They waited for a few minutes more. Then a boy about their age came running up the hallway.

'Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. I was enveloped with new fans about my new great deeds and I lost track of time,' he said lamely.

'Yah, yah whatever. Save your excuse for Hera,' said Archie.

'Hera? But I thought we were supposed to go directly to Ares' said Jayden.

'Making a pit stop,' gruffed Herry.

'Whoa! I must have done something really bad to make them all look so mad at me,' he thought. 'Especially Theresa,' he added when he saw Theresa's fuming expression. He followed the young heroes towards the janitor's closet quietly. They walked in the silent hall and arrived in front of Hera's office. They heard a faint 'come in' from inside. Jay walked in, followed by Theresa, Herry, Odie, Archie, Atlanta and Neil. Jayden trailed behind.

'Children! What brings you here? I thought you have a training session with Ares,' she said bewildered.

'We know but we thought we need to make a pit stop and tell you about something a certain someone did today,' said Jay.

'Oh? What might that something and who might that someone be?' she asked. They all pointed towards Jayden.

'It's him!' they all cried. Hera raised an eyebrow, looking even more surprised.

'Theresa, would you do the honor of repeat what you told the others?' asked Jay.

'Certainly,' she responded. She told the whole story again to Hera. Hera listened without asking questions, but she frowned more and more until the end, her face was in a scorn and she looked like a volcano about to erupt.

'Thank you for telling me this. You may go to Ares now. Jayden, you stay back.' The others quickly filled out of the room, not wanting to be near Hera when she exploded. The door was barely closed behind them when...

'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? EVEN NEIL HAVE MORE COMMON SENSE THAT YOU!' they cringed and quickly hurried towards the training room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The seven heroes were puffing and gasping and puffing some more when the door opened. Jayden entered with Hera behind him, looking utterly terrified.

'Ares! That would be enough for them today as for this one, he may not leave this room until class begins tomorrow morning! If he stop even for taking one little break, make him work even harder! Take out your whip for all I care but I want him so weak tomorrow morning, he'll sleep through all his classes!' barked Hera. Like Jayden and the seven heroes, Ares looked terrified. He gulped.

'Yes, Mother. As you wish, Mother.' He turned towards Jayden and look him in the eye. 'Well what are you standing there like a chicken for? Hurry up and move that butt of yours! I want 50 laps around the track!' he barked. Jayden quickly scrambled to his feet and started to run around the track. The others retreated. As they reached the door, they glanced pitifully, safe for Jay and Theresa, at the poor boy, running with all his might around the track. Then they quickly headed for the door.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning they found Jayden lying on the floor, panting, gasping and breathing very hard.

'I guess Ares went over the limits,' said Atlanta.

'More like exceed,' said Archie. At that moment, Hera entered.

'I hope that taught you a lesson. And I hope that never happens again. if it does, you will be exiled to a far away island. You will be excused for today. Go back to the Brownstone and get some rest. The rest of you better get to class. The bell will go momentarily,' she said as she turned towards the seven teens who were standing there like statues.

'Yes m'am!' they saluted and charged out of the training room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me: Well that's it for today. I may not update anytime soon until Winter Break starts so don't get your hopes too high.
i just check the number of reads i got and it's getting lower and lower. is my writing that bad?

anyways Tata!!
Sign up to rate and review this story