Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Twins

Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la

by Always_A_Legend 5 reviews

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 3202 words

1Exciting
Me: As you all know, Christmas is coming so this chapter is just mostly about them getting for Christmas. There won't be really a plot going on, just mostly goofing around and stuff you people do during Christmas time.
Jayden: ......
Me: whispers to the crowd he's still sulking from last time
Jayden: ......
Me: Anyways, moving on....I do not own Class of the Titans or Deck the Halls. Yes Deck the Halls, I'm adding this to the chapter. I don't know lots of Christmas carols but Deck the Halls is my favorite carol.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

See the blazing Yule before us,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Strike the harp and join the chorus.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Follow me in merry measure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
While I tell of Yule tide treasure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Fast away the old year passes,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Hail the new, ye lads and lasses,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.


Sing we joyous, all together,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Heedless of the wind and weather,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Ok guys! Who wants to put up the star?' asked Jay. It was Winter break and the gang was decorating the Christmas tree given by Artemis. They were all standing, either holding the decorations or covered with decorations.

'I don't really care as long I don't have to mess up my hair,' said Neil, as he took out his three-panel mirror. Odie merely shrugged.

'As long we get it up there. Beside I'm too short.'

'Choo musy weating,' said Herry with his mouth full. Jay looked at Archie.

'Nah uh, Jay. I'm already covered with tinsels, stepped on some lights, and scratched myself with the ornaments. Now all I need is get my eyes poked out by the pointy branches. No thanks.'

'Atlanta is too busy bickering with Jayden. I guess that leaves...' he gulped. 'Theresa.' The pretty red head was staring, wide-eyed, mouth open at the shimmering tree in front of her. Jay walked over to where she was.

'Um...hey, Theresa,' he said, gathering up all his courage. She looked at the brown haired boy, standing before her. When Jay saw Theresa's glimmering eyes, he felt his inside, and courage, melt.

'Wow, I know she was beautiful but I didn't know HOW beautiful she looked like,' he thought.

'Um...I was wondering if you wanted to help me put up the star since the others didn't want to,' he stammered. Theresa's face light up with her radiant smile.

'Sure!' she exclaimed. They walked over to the tree. Jay put his hand together and boost up Theresa so she could put the golden star on the tip of the pine tree. Then she jumped down.

'Hey guys! The star's up!' The others gathered around and oohed and aahed. But only Jayden was gloomy. He stared at the tree for a long time. Then he realized that he was crying.

'Tell me, brother. Are you still mad about what happened years ago?' he thought. 'I know you still can't forgive me but...'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Come on! Hustle up!!' barked Ares. The kids were at school, doing their daily training session with Ares.

'It's Christmas time. You would have thought we could have gotten some time off,' muttered Odie.

'I don't think Cronus is going to take some time off during Christmas time, Odie,' said Ares. 'Today, we will practice your movements and your reflexes. Pair up with somebody and try to dodge the punches and kicks they're throwing at you. Then send back a quick kick or punch when they least expect it!' Then Ares went to the side bench and pushed some buttons. A whirling noise sounded around the teens, then poles started to appear around them.

'As you deliver the attacks and your opponent dodges them, you will be moving constantly. Let's pretend you are battling Cronus. You might be so concentrating in hitting him, that you don't pay much attention to your surroundings. Pretend that these poles are your team mates and trees. DO NOT TOUCH THEM! During a battle, you could stumble and fall, causing your partner to fall too. In other words, you are letting Cronus hit two birds with one stone. Now carry on!' barked Ares. The eight teenagers quickly scramble to their feet and paired up with someone. As usual, Archie and Atlanta went off in one direction and started to fight. Then Odie and Herry went to the opposite direction and started their own little fight with Herry trying to keep his attacks as low as possible. Jay looked at Theresa and Theresa looked at Jay. She smiled. Together, they went to the east side of the room and started to attack.

'Guess that leaves me with pretty boy,' Jayden thought darkly. 'Come on, pretty boy. If you want to go home and spend more time with yourself, put that mirror away,' he said.

'Don't rush me! Beauty takes time,' whined Neil. Jayden rolled his eyes. Everyday he was starting to understand why the others liked to stay away from Neil as far as possible.

'Just in case some of his personality rubs off on us,' whispered Herry one night. Jayden ignored the fact that Neil wasn't paying attention. He started to throw kicks and punches at him. Due to Neil's freaking unbelievable good luck, he was able to dodge them easily. He bent down to pick up a $5 bill from the floor when Jayden punched. When Jayden was about to kick, Neil spread his arms to extend the reflection of the mirror and hit Jayden square on the face. Neil turned around.

'Oh dude. I didn't know you where behind me,' he said as Jayden crouched down and holding his nose. The others rushed over and looked at Jayden. Odie took one look and his expression changed to a grim one.

'The odds of a broken nose are obvious. Better let Chiron check it out,' he said. 'Here, I'll help you.'

'Thanks.'

'No sweat.' The two of them marched down to the centaur's office. Ares walked over and pushed a button. The poles disappeared under them.

'Enough punching and kicking, I want 10 laps around the track then you can all go home,' he said. They quickly obeyed the orders then headed towards the changing room. 5 minutes later, they all came out and went towards Chiron's office.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Hey Chiron! How is he?'

'He'll live. Nothing serious but he must keep that plaster on for about two weeks,' replied the centaur. The teens nodded. Odie and Jayden appear from one of the rooms.

'Ready to go home?' asked Jay. They all nodded. The ride home was a quiet one. Just as they were approaching the mall, Theresa nudged Herry.

'Herry. Can we stop by the mall? I still have some Christmas shopping to do,' she said.

'Yah me too,' said Archie.

'Same here,' added Atlanta. The others nodded.

'Alright then,' said Herry and swerved into the left lane. They found a parking spot and entered the building.

'Alright people. It's 4. The mall closes at 7. Meet you at the food court at 6. We can grab a bite to eat before we go home,' said Jay. They all nodded. Archie and Atlanta headed toward Xtreme Sports while Herry and Odie entered Techno. Neil walked off towards the first fashion boutique while Jay accompanied Theresa to the jewelry store across the hallway. Jayden stood alone, not knowing where to start. He made up his mind and went off on his way.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Well it's 5:30. I still have 30 minutes to get a gift for Theresa and Jay,' thought Jayden. During the one and a half hour of shopping, he got Odie the newest video game. For Herry, he got him at free pass to the all you can eat buffet. For Neil, Jayden got the team's pretty boy a $100 certificate to Aure Spa while he got Archie a brand new poetry book. It was a bit hard to decide Atlanta's gift. He couldn't decide between the newest skateboard and the Greek bow with the quiver of arrows. The quiver was decorated with scenes of Artemis' hunting adventures. He decided to buy the bow. Now he had trouble choosing a present for Theresa and Jay.

'What to get, what to get,' he sighed as he walked down the aisles. Then he spotted the perfect gift for Theresa. It was a golden picture frame, decorated by butterflies and lily flowers.

'Perfect! I just know she's going to love it!' he thought. Then another object caught the corner of his eyes. The perfect gift for Jay was sitting alone on a shelf in the back. It was a crystal sculpture. But it wasn't the crystalline that attracted him. It was what the sculpture was. It was a family of four. A father, a mother and two boys. They were holding hands and looked like they were laughing very happily.

'Just like what our family used to be,' he thought sadly. He took the crystal sculpture and the picture frame and paid for them.

'I know this may not be much, little brother but please, look at this and find in your heart to forgive me for my foolishness.'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay was staring into space, not paying attention at what Theresa was saying.

'Hello? Earth to Jay! Any body home?' she said as she waved her hand in front of the leader.

'Huh? What?' he said as he looked around confusingly.

'I asked you if you liked this top,' said Theresa as she modeled in front of him.

'Oh yah. It look great. Sure,' responded Jay absent mindly. Theresa looked at her crush and stared at him worriedly. She took a seat beside him.

'Are you ok, Jay?'

'Yah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it.'

'Are you sure? Because you don't look fine to me,' said Theresa with a frown. Jay sighed.

'Can't beat you, can I?'

'In your dreams.' Jay gave her a weak smile.

'It's Jayden.'

'He didn't do anything to you did he? Because if he did...' Jay laughed.

'No, he didn't do anything. I'm just not sure what to get him for a present.'

'Oh?'

'I know very well he doesn't want a card and some present from the gift shop. I know very well what he wants but I'm not sure if I should give it to him.'

'What do you mean?'

'He wants me to forgive for what happened years ago.'

'How do you know that's what he wants?'

'Helloo! We're twins. Twins telepathy or something. I know in my heart that the anger I felt when I blamed him for my parents' death has long diminished but somehow, I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him or not.' Jay sighed, put his head between his hands and rubbed his temple. 'This is getting such a headache.'

'Jay...I really believe you should listen to your heart. Not forgive him will only hurt more than when you forgive him. I'm sure your parents didn't want your brotherly love to be broken because of their deaths. Think of what I said, Jay. Whatever you decide, I'll support it but I really believe you should just close your eyes and listen to what your heart is telling you to do.' Theresa got up and continued her shopping, leaving Jay thinking of her words.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'CHRITMAS PEOPLE!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!! NEIL, HURRY UP OR I'LL TAKE YOUR PRESENTS!!' shouted Atlanta. Groans and curses were heard.

'Gosh Atlanta! It's 6 am!' cried Archie. Atlanta merely shrugged before rushing downstairs.

'Holy! Look at that pile of presents!' she shouted.

'Atlanta! Keep your voice down! Don't get on my bad side before I get my cup of coffee!' Theresa shouted back. Even though they were all sleepy and grumpy from the early bird call, they still quickly changed and hurried downstairs.

'Gosh, you were right. I mean would you look at that pile of gifts! Did any of you went overboard?' asked Herry. Odie picked up a present.

'Nah, I don't think so. I believe the gods sneaked in yesterday night while we were sleeping,' he said.

'Why would they do that?' asked Archie dumbly. Odie threw the present at the purple boy.

The gift tag said 'To Odie, with love Hermes.'

'Ahh...' said Archie.

'Who cares! Let's demolish those ribbons and bows already!' cried Atlanta as she lunged for the nearest present. But a hand held her by the collar of her shirt, nearly chocking her to death. Atlanta turned around, finding herself staring at Theresa.

'First, let's all sit in a circle. Herry you can help me distribute the presents. We'll open them up for others to see.' The others agreed and Herry grabbed an armful of beautifully wrapped presents.

'Odie, Jay, Neil, Neil, Neil, Atlanta...' said Theresa as she give the gifts to their receivers. This went on for quite a while because of the large pile of boxes but they got through it eventually.

'Ok! Who wants to open their first?'

'Me! Me!' cried Atlanta.

'Okay, Atlanta, you can go first.' Atlanta grabbed the nearest present which happened to be Herry's. She tore it open and revealed the skateboard Jayden though of buying first.

'Whoa! Good thing I got the bow,' though Jayden. From Neil, Atlanta got a free pass for a complete makeover. From Jay and Theresa, she got a hunting book. From Odie, she got a brand new Mp3. Artemis gave her student a hunting outfit. From Archie, she got a charm bracelet with a bow and arrows charm attached to it. Last but not least, Atlanta reached for Jayden's present. When she opened, her eyes went wide.

'Wow...oh...my...god! That is soo awesome! Thanks Jayden!' cried Atlanta as she showed the bow around. The boys whistled while Theresa stared at it too.

'Next Archie.' (A/N: not going to type out everything so I'll just give you a chart)

Jay & Theresa: The Iliad
Herry & Odie: iPod mini
Neil: a new shade of purple hair dye
Atlanta: same bracelet that he gave her except it have a spear as a charm
Jayden: poetry book
Ares: a picture of Achilles

'Neil.'

Jay & Theresa: new hair gel
Herry & Odie: a 4 panel mirror
Archie & Atlanta: a set for manicure
Jayden: the gift certificate to the Aure Spa
Aphrodite: a kit for make over

'Herry.'

Jay & Theresa: a reservation to the fancy French restaurant on the Main Street
Archie, Atlanta & Odie: The Twelve Labors of Hercules
Neil: a book on diets
Jayden: the pass to the all you can eat buffet
Hercules: a portable weight lifting machine

'Odie.'

Jay & Theresa: The Odyssey
Archie & Atlanta: a book on techno geeks
Herry: a new computer software
Neil: a hair cut to the most expensive barber in town
Jayden: the newest video game
Hermes: A statuette of himself and Odie

'Theresa.'

Archie & Atlanta: gift certificate to La Fillette women's clothing store
Herry & Odie: Theseus and the Minotaur
Neil: a gift certificate for a complete manicure at The Breeze makeover
Persephone: a magic book
Jay: a jade necklace
Jayden: the picture frame

When Theresa saw the picture frame, she gasped.

'I just know the perfect picture to put in here!' She ran to her room, grabbed a picture from her album and rushed downstairs. She put in the picture and showed it to the others. It was a recent picture of her, Jay, Archie, Atlanta, Herry, Odie, Neil and Jayden.

'Oh my gosh! Thank you! You can be next, Jayden.'

Archie & Atlanta: Jason and the Golden Fleece
Herry & Odie: an iPod nano
Neil: a men's beauty kit (a/n: is there such thing?)
Jay & Theresa: A handbook on weapons
Hera: a girdle with a note attached to it. 'This used to be Jason's, I give this to you. Please take care of it.'

'Jay, you're last.'

Archie & Atlanta: a book on sailing
Herry & Odie: a pass for renting a sail boat
Neil: a gift certificate to the most fashionable men's wear store in the mall

'Dude, you got to change that yellow polka dots sweater of yours' Jay rolled his eyes.

Hera: a gown with a note attached to it. 'Again, this was Jason's. He wore this on his wedding day. Please treasure this.'
Theresa: A locket with a picture of her on one side and a picture of him on the other.

When Jay opened Jayden's present, he was speechless. He stared at the crystal figurines and felt tears forming. He put it down on the coffee table for the others to see. They all oohed and aahed but Theresa's attention was fixed on Jay.

'What is he going to do now...' she wondered. Then she heard a commotion.

'Yo Jay. There's something written here,' pointed Archie. Jay walked over and squinted at the tiny scratching on the base of the sculpture.

'Please forgive me.' Jay couldn't control himself. He let out the tears and just broke down. When he calmed down, he walked over to Jayden and pulled his older brother into a hug.

'I forgive you,' he whispered. 'I forgive you...' Jayden felt a lot of weight taken off his shoulders when he heard his brother say those three words. He hugged back.

'I'm sorry...' He felt his own tears coming out. 'I really am.' Theresa motioned to the others to quietly slip out of the house, leaving the two brothers catching up to all those years that they were apart.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night, Theresa slipped in Jay's room. He was staring at the crystal sculpture.

'Hey,' she said softly. Jay turned around. He smiled that lighted up the dark room. 'Are you feeling better now?'

'Yes thank you. For once, I feel like I've done something right by forgiving him. I really thought about you said last time and it had me really thinking. Thanks.'

'Don't mention it. I'm just glad that this Christmas won't be spent worrying about your family.' Jay smiled and walked over to where Theresa was standing. He put his warm hands on her cheeks and gently touched them. He leaned towards her and planted a warm and gentle kiss on those soft lips he longed for so long.

'This is the best Christmas I ever had. And I'm glad to be able to spend it with you,' he whispered to her as they broke apart.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Me: Well, I finally finished it. Phew! I've been sooo busy and tired these days...I think I'm going to pass out tomorrow at school or something now...XD
Jayden:....
Me: still sulking....don't mind him. Anyways R&R. why do I even bother saying that? Nobody ever review.
Sign up to rate and review this story